Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Not again! (Death Note rp) Needs u :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

Ryota smiled lightly---he had never known that smiling would ease so much of his stress that he had been going through by himself.
"That's an interesting nickname. I guess it'll depend on the situations that I'll refer you as Akane or Red." he said, taking off his black jacket that draped over his school shirt, wearing it on correctly due to the night breeze becoming a tad chilly. Geh. He hadn't went home afterschool since he had to change into his work clothes at that convenience store. His uniform were always clean despite being worn for partially the whole day and Ryota always made sure he had a second pair just in case the laundromat was crowded with people.
His badge gleamed under the street light one last time before it was covered in the darkness again.
"Watanabe Ryota. Ryota's just fine, as long as you don't shorten it to Ryo. And oh, I guess you can say my house is somewhat near here. I use a bicycle," he gestured to his darkish-blue bike that had no particular brand. It was obviously used, the tire was noticeable getting flatter. (Ryota was soon going to make some adjustments but never found the time to do so.)
"to get to school, work and home.. So yeah, it's close to here."

He adjusted his collar, releasing his red tie a bit for him to breathe a little easier. Sometimes, he would forget a simple thing like breathing by thinking too much about another thing. He let a little chuckle come out, surprising him that he was able to do something like laugh. After he had released the chuckle, his eyes narrowed---not in a harsh way, but much like in a rather serious way---as he began to speak with a rather playful yet thoughtful tone.
"Prettyboy? Many of these people know me as the son of the cop that got killed during duty. Some of the delinquents that hang around here know me pretty well as the person straightened them up. Even if you were a child of a policeman, you can't just easily roam around the dangerous street alone, thinking that you're safe. I took up karate for a reason," He explained, leaving out the detail of him learning how to wield tonfas. He rather not talk in detail about that. He rarely uses those, only touching them once in morning to practice. Had he ever used it against an offender?
Yes, but it was only once or twice and both times, they were an adult offender that were mere simpletons such as purse-snatchers and etc.
Ryota strive to arrest more. The police station nearby already recognized him easily enough to trust him in turning in a bad guy---even if he was only sixteen.

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm
User ImageThe girl suddenly was struck by a thought.She swung her feet over the edge.She was going to have her own little investigation,If she could get a hold of a death note.She could...No... thats crazy.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

"Karate, huh?" Akane replied, her face not even portraying the slightest bit of interest. "Fun."
At least he doesn't let himself get pushed around... she thought in an attempt to feel more optimistic, although her positive thought actualy achieved the reverse effect of what she had been hoping for. But the thought of what she had come here to do kept her head up. Fingering the small canister of red chidren's fingerpaint, she felt her heart grow warm against the chilly wind, and a sliver of her beautiful smile began to form on her face.
Although Ryota would never know it, Akane was analyzing his every word. It was a habit, especially when she encountered men, a habit that she hadn't been able to get rid of in the three years that she had been free. It helped her to win the favor of the therapist quickly, and she had been out of that woman's office in less than a month. But this guy... Ryota seemed a little different. And it wasn't his connection to the law department that made him appear more trustworthy than most, it was the fact that he was as loyal to Kira as she.
She looked over at the boy's bike, and then up the the blaring streetlight. Shoving her hands deeper into her pocket, she scuffed her won out sneakers against the pavement. It was getting dark, and this little conversation was taking away from her time. She really wanted to get home before eleven, and that involved going crosstown with the train, home to predators of all kinds. But they didn't usually come out until around midnight, so Akane wasn't that worried. Still, she had a few names to cross out and it was getting late.
"Well, uh... nice talking to you." she mumbled, hoping Ryota wouldn't push the subject more, although judging by what she had analyzed, he would remain interested in her. "I kinda have to go do something for Lord Kira, and then I should head home to my parents. So... have a nice trip, or... whatever."
Tipping her hat, she slung her bookbag over her shoulder and began to shuffle off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota nodded, now looking at his watch that wrapped around his wrist. "Same here, it's past the usual time I head home.. he said, his words fading out until the point he was mumbling something about fixing a late dinner for his mother and wondering if she'd try to get up this time. He waved to her shortly, hopping onto his bike. She had been a weird one---it wasn't her appearance, many girls favored a fashion sense like that but the way she spoke was wary and something else he couldn't point out. The fact she supported Kira because of him eliminating her father was rather intriguing. He had earlier on thought of how disgusting those kinds were but now, his thoughts were projected on what happened between her and her father. Surely, she couldn't be like this since forever. Ryota said no more and began to leave, riding his bike back home. This time, he looked over at the restaurant, still seeing the blond-fringe woman still working. She seem to be conversing to a boy that appeared to look much younger than Ryota.
Her brother? he questioned to himself. It seemed rather unlikely since the two of them looked nothing alike. The boy had an odd color for his hair---a pale white. That was pretty much what he could tell from the distance and angle. His eyes went back to road, his bike remaining on the pavement. From then on, he only thought what he should cook for his mother.

Yun-Yun Desu

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 pm
User ImageImeakai left her room and looked at her brother who was plying with the small kira lego-like toy.She looked at him."Forget it for now...He's not coming back any time soon...It might be a while till a new one comes."She muttered as she sat on her knees next to him.He flashed a worried look at her."I'll be fine,We just gotta worry about you..."She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm
"I' m very mad now WHERE ARE YOU DAMN THING "she screamed from the street but was heard from the open window  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm
User ImageImeakai heard the scream.She looked out the window."It's the girl from earlier..."She murmured.She walked out the door and smiled as she walked over."Still no sign?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 am
"Yup maybe he does not like me i don't get him".she said and "URGH IM gonna kill him"  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 am
User ImageImeakai laughed."He'll turn up soon."She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota glanced at his watch again. He might not have time to cook up dinner than properly rest afterwards for school. It couldn't be helped since he was the only man left in his household. He was supporting his mother alone and the money he's being paid at work was going to easily cut it. That's why he worked more than the usual employees, hoping for a raise or something. He stopped his bike, remembering about the restaurant he had passed not too long ago. Ryota had money. Did they serve take-outs for people to bring home? He felt embarrassed for thinking of this---it had been awhile since he had last entered in a restaurant. His family had always settled for a meal that was homemade and never visited a restaurant often.

He heard a woman's scream not too far. Same direction as the restaurant. Well, at least he had a reason to head backwards. Ryota moved his bike forcefully in order to go back in the direction he had came from, pedaling slowly so he wouldn't have the same situation happening to him like with Akane. When he arrived, his eyes were greeted by two females. The familiar blonde-fringed chef and another woman that Ryota had never seen before. He had never gotten the name (nor had he got to hear her voice) from the woman that appeared familiar to him so he wasn't sure which female screamed. He got off his bicycle, walking besides it towards the two woman.
"I heard a scream.. Is everything alright?" he asked, sounding concerned.

Yun-Yun Desu

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:47 am
User ImageImeakai gave a smile."It's fine,we were just looking for someone.He disappears a lot."She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Disappears a lot? That sounds like a child going off on his own. And right now, it's nearing midnight---if it was truly a kid running off by himself in this time of night, he could guarantee there would be a ransom in the early morning. Would that really be alright? This woman had a calm voice, as if nothing was wrong about someone disappearing a lot. Should he be not over-thinking this? He breathed a sigh, scratching the back of his head.
"...If you insist.. Anyways.. Does this restaurant serve take-outs? I can't eat here but I have the money to bring some home. Is it possible to do that?" he said, speeding his words quickly so he could to lessen his embarrassment.

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:13 am
Matsumoto took a pen and some old card wrote her number and gave it to Tsuki "This is my phone number when you see a man that loves sweets and has a large bag full of them give me a call i will come right away ".she said "Oh by the way here my boss told me to tell you and give you something ". she said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 am
User Image

Akane shrugged once Ryota left, not bothering to turn around and say goodbye as he hopped on his bike and rode off. If she ever needed him, he should be easy enough to find. Son of a dead cop? Piece of cake.
She continued to walk until she reached an alleyway near where she had encountered this secretive person. There, scribbled in the scraggly hand of an undereducated twelve year-old, was a list of names of some of the most prominent men of the day. Over the names was a heading, written in red fingerpaint.

'Please, Lord Kira, these men hurt me and my friends, these men should die like my father.'

With a faint smile on her face, Akane produced the paint she had been harboring in her pocket and unscrewed the top. Dipping her fingers into the liquid, she ran it over one of the names, written towards the bottom. The man had died of a mysterious disease that morning, and eventhough Akane doubted Kira's involvement, she figured the least she could do was tell him that it was one less person he had to take care of.
Satisfied that she had done her part, she began to walk away.
One, two, three, four, five... she thought. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen...

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm
User ImageImeakai smiled."Sure."She said.She looked at Matsumoto,She took the card.She looked interested in what she had said."Can this wait or is it important?"She asked her voice quieted a little.Her smile had lessened a little but not much.When it came to her other job she was serious...at times.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff