Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 pm
i like ii_Cursed Angel_ii's idea and jjjgrace's ideas, esp. if it involves writing. but i really don't like the quizzes xp sry, but it's just too monotonous for me. this is just MY opinion sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 pm
Actually, I was thinking that maybe that we have a thread in the sufourms somewhere to help beginners, also known as noobs.
When I first joined gaia, I had no one that would support me, or help me. No one warned me, or tried to lead me the right way. All I got was confusion and disappointment. Everyone was in that boat once, I just want to help push it the right way.  

Neghya

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nabby20

3,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 pm
Neghya
Actually, I was thinking that maybe that we have a thread in the sufourms somewhere to help beginners, also known as noobs.
When I first joined gaia, I had no one that would support me, or help me. No one warned me, or tried to lead me the right way. All I got was confusion and disappointment. Everyone was in that boat once, I just want to help push it the right way.

Agreed! I had a lot of issues getting started 4 years ago, so I think a little guidance could help the "noobs" get a more, well positive start. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:25 pm
Nabby20
Neghya

Agreed! I had a lot of issues getting started 4 years ago, so I think a little guidance could help the "noobs" get a more, well positive start. :3

Thank you.
I believe everyone deserves a chance, you know?
And its our job to help new people, not drive then away like most do.  

Neghya

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nabby20

3,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:28 pm
Neghya
Nabby20
Neghya

Thank you.
I believe everyone deserves a chance, you know?
And its our job to help new people, not drive then away like most do.

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. smile And if they have a more positive outcome when they first start, then they will be more likely to stay for numerous years.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 pm
I see a lot of tektek/Avi art contests.
But other artistic forms are not really put into contests.
Like writing, photography, video making, etc.
It'd be nice to see more contests widely ranged around different genres of art.

I'm into photography, so I myself would like to see some photo contests.  

Ma g l i r i s

Tipsy Genius

Lunis_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 am
Maybe we could do some advertising to get more members? and have frequent giveaways? i think we already do this =w=  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 am
freebies?  

Okita_Raito

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iiPocky-Hime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 am
I is thinking there allot of people like to RP ..@.@..
I dunno if it's already in the guild but well yesterday like i met two people want someone to RP with them..xDD.. at Zack's Tree House O:
So well what if you made like an RP thread for them?? O: and they can roll play different roll plays or they can roll play as themselves in the roll play..xDD..
And as for contests i dunno if this is new or old O: you can make like a card contest like you get like 5O or 1OO people to post what number they like or to roll a dice with a number you want like 1-1OOO and the one that get like 8OO or close they will get the price [after you roll to get the number that is the winner O: ]
Roll like three times for three winners..^.^..
1OO people rolled already O:
You roll three time
1st Roll the one the same as your roll gets the 1st prize
2nd Roll the second that have the same roll like you get the prize
And the 3rd is for the one that get the same 3rd number as well O:
I dunno if you would like this idea..>w<''.. anyways i think you would think it's dumb..^^''.. but it just popped on my mind..xDD..
And you can make like a thread for everyone to only post their quest post and every week/month to give them some gold or an item they are questing for O:
And
I dunno i have more ideas but i don't wanna make this post longer..@.@''.. sorry<3
And i think maybe some of the ideas might be already around D'; sorry i just said what on my mind and didn't really check all )';

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 am
I think be bigger chances on the contest to win prizes! I entered on few contests (for example at Valentine's day Tektek where i made a great outfit) and i wrote on the dream item forum, but i never got nothing yet. And i commented sometimes on zack's profile (i know he want much comments), but i didn't get nothing really yet! So i think need more chances to get prizes! So please think about it! If i have new ideas, i will write them.  

Xanvie

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Arsenalite

Spicy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 am
We could have contests ? Like, we could get A contest thingie like in towns to make it better, Get the judges for each group of like 10 or something people on each town area and and have a quiz Then when each group gets 10 or so points then depending on how much members there are the teams that won will go on send round and so on Then the winners get money or some I dunno Or just for the fun of it. It could be on on tues or sundays or w.e .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:39 am
I think we should have a booty grab section, and all that jazz  

Unicorn Queef

Magic Man-Lover

momi milk tea

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 am
why not have art contests, like photography for example? art contests add more fun to the guild. plus, provide a higher amount of prizes so that many people will join. * w *

I have another idea! do we have OMG ball or prom? if not, pls have one! I am a member of one guild and they have one. They have ball every year with different theme. best attire will win 100k or more. I think that's exciting :' D ..

* feedback? 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 am
i hve many ideas for the art contest. (not a drawing contest). but i'm not a crew anymore so i cannot decide :/ (anyway i hve a reason for that)

some of my suggestions:

ART CONTESTS:
-mini maker
-photo contest
-fan signs (50 fan signs will be submitted & 10ppl will hve a chance to win golds/items.)
OTHERS:
-marathon (in zOMG)
-festival/founder's week (will going to hve an active week where we can sell arts, items, or whatosoever. and we can also hve games)

feedback? :3  

Lady Patootie

Chatty Gekko

kutesuu

Desirable Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 am
Ish wanted a charity thread for all the noobs in this guild XD  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash