Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Dream Big Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

All I wanted was that far away feeling...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ace nodded. "Yeah, pot gives me the munchies." She said this bluntly as she sat up slightly. She looked over at Bunny as she spoke to her and nodded. Maybe.. She thought.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
~lets get one thing straight..

Bunny popped up from her chair and headed toward the door. She snagged her keys off the counter and opened the door. She smiled big and pointed out the door to the bright light. "Alrighty then to the car!" She grinned at the other two girls. Bunny moved out the door into the sunlight. "Ugh. Shut off sun." She blocked the sun. "You don't have to be so bright." She growled and unlocked the car doors.

...this Rainbow Bunny is not!~

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

”What I've felt, what I've known. Turn the pages, turn to stone. Behind the door, should I open it for you?

Bassist

〷〷〷〷〷〷

Amelia decided to hang back. Heading to go and fetch her bass, she plugged it into the amp and closed her eyes, just having a personal 'jam-session', playing whatever her fingers allowed her to play. She pretty much was like this, never really hung around the group far too much. She just felt like she was the bassist, and that was that. She reached for another beer, taking a drink before playing some more.

〷〷〷〷〷〷

amelia.may.hoffmann

"Yeah! What I've felt, what I've known. So sick and tired I stand alone. Could you be there, 'cos I'm the one who waits for you. Or, are you unforgiven too?”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace walked lazily outside to the car. Her eyes were taking too long to adjust to the sun, so she managed to trip down the steps, but pulled herself back up and walked to the car. "Any place in particular?" She didn't have a particular place in mind, so she figured Bunny did.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

ʟɛƭ'ʂ ɠɛƭ σɳɛ ƭɧɨɳɠ ʂƭɑɨɠɧƭ...

Bunny looked at her, "No. I just wanna go drive somewhere." She rubbed the back of her head and smiled with a blush. "We can go to the Underground Cafe." She suggested. "I like how dark it is down there." Bunny popped another pill. "I wanna get drunk. So let's this done." Her face went from a smile to a straight face. Bunny could feel her high falling to fast for her to catch it. She hoped to raise it with a little help from pill of good times.

...ƭɧɨʂ ʀɑɨɳɓσω ɓʊɳɳy ɨʂ ɳσƭ.xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace shrugged. "I don't really care. Whatever's good with you. I just need to fill my stomach." And just as she said, it was true. She didn't really care what happened. Normal people would probably worry about someone popping pills and drinking when they ought to be driving but all she wanted was food and something to do.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Bunny opened the car door then slid in. She slammed the door, rolling down the window looking out to Ace. "Well get the hell in and let's go. They have great food there." She smiled and popped up the door for her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace nodded and smirked a bit, getting into the car and buckling her seatbelt. She wasn't normally into being safe, since she did do pot after all, but it was a custom she'd gotten used to. She pulled her radiator shades from her pocket and put them on the deflect the sun from burning her corneas any more than they already were.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

She waited as Ace got all buckled in and safe. Bunny smiled started up the car and pulled out the parking lot. She drove quickly down the crowded streets. Bunny weaved in and out of cars speeding up. "God this car is so slow." She was going as fast as the car would let her. Bunny drove into the city with tall buildings and bright lights. She slid into a parking spot next to a lightened sign that was pointing into the ground. "Alright. We are here!" She said happily, she could almost taste the drinks on her tongue.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace wasn't very phased by the fast driving, and when they got to the place, she unbuckled and got out, closing the door behind her and looking down into the dark place. As she stared down, she thought, Do I want to drink or just eat and people watch? Eh, what does it matter.. She stepped down into the bar lazily.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

Bunny slid down the stairs after Ace. She enter the music filled room. The room was alive with slow jazz music. She moved her way over to the bar and ordered a rum and coke. She smiled at the young lady sitting next to her who seemed to be taking an intrest in her. She turned to the girl and they started up chatting about nothing. She smiled at the girl with waist lenght black hair, big blue eyes and a charming smile that to her lit up the room. She looked back at Ace to make sure she was doing ok and then turned back around.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

As she walked down, Ace noticed that Bunny had immediately moved in on a girl at the bar. Oh, fun. Guess I'm on my own. She went to the bar and asked for some chips and some beer. As she started drinking some of the beer and munching on some chips, she watched the other people that were there, tapping a rhythm on the bar stool.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Bunny smiled as the girl kissed her with a warm good bye. "Such pretty women." She smiled then turned back to her drink. Bunny looked at Ace, "So just chips and beer huh?" She grinned at the prety girl next to her. "You are really very pretty. I'm sure I've never told you." She grinned then ordered another shot of rum and coke. "So do you always act like nothing bothers you? Or does nothing really bother you?" She asked with true intrest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Ace shrugged. "Nothing much bothers me. Even if it does, I tend not to care." She drank more of her beer. At her compliments she just shrugged and looked down at her chips.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Bunny grinned. "You should try it sometime. It's not have bad." She pulled out her bottle. "You want one?" She offered a pill to Ace. Slipping one in her mouth she turned in her chair to watch the band play with her eyes closed.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces