Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 am
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna opened her mouth to reply when suddenly Juri popped into the basement with them. It did seem rather annoying since she was trying to get to understanding Orion a bit better. She wasn't going to let Juri hear about her secret when she was intended on only telling Orion in exchange for hers. Somehow, she couldn't help but find Orion interesting and somewhat trustworthy. She looked at Juri and sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "Nothing much was going on here, Juri. We were just talking was all. Don't worry about it. If you do want to know something about me, I happen to prefer women to men, though I am bisexual, as well as my favorite treat is mint chocolate chip ice cream with sprinkles. I actually think I am going to go up to my room and see what all is going on. It was really nice talking to you, Orion." The petite girl with pink locks smiled at the taller bleached blond while rubbing the girl's arm slightly in a friend-like manner. Lilianna wasn't that used to getting friendly with strangers, but Orion didn't seem that scary. Maybe in time she would prove to be a great comfort if she was ever found out. The small girl turned to the stairs and passed Juri, sending her a kind smile on her passing. The girl did seem to be a bit much at first, popping in and out everywhere, but she didn't seem mean. If anything, the girl seemed intent on making new friends to help her deal with her mother. Lilianna ascended the stairs until she was on the level with Dev and the sixth member of the suite.

It certainly is interesting having a small house in the middle of nowhere for just the six of us. She noticed Dev and smiled, sending the well endowed bosomed girl a wave. Climbing the stairs, she eventually came back to her own room and sat on the bed, looking over at Ra. "So, what's your story, Ra? Why did you come here in the first place?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:44 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled and went about her task of setting up her bed, pulling on her dark blue and hunter green sheets and laying the five thin polar fleece blankets on top. Only Asa understood why, but she couldn't sleep with a comforter on her, it was way too heavy and it always ended up on the floor. Or across the room if she woke up. Or in the trash. Or burned. She couldn't stand those things. After she stowed the clothes in the dresser, she got to work setting up her computer to her main hackware system. She had a certain way of setting up her station, and if anyone messed it up, it would inveriably trash the person's computer with viruses and many, many creatures.

Ra finished and typed in her password, watching the screen as it hummed to life and indicated a very strong Wi-Fi connection and she quickly locked it and had her little cyber troll Sweetie roam around her screen, groaning and mumbleing crudely.She had created all of her software and hackware creature to have a limited sense of self, enough to let them spread mass chaos on systems, but not enough to let them have complete freedom of choice. She turned a faced the tall girl again and smiled as she took off her goggles and ran her fingers through her short chestnut bob cut. "Ya caught me. Took seven." She said with her trademark cheshire smile. "And I'd kill for some tea. I'll stick with mine though. It's like my happy powder." She said impishly.

She walked over to Dev and gave her a quick, polite sizing up. She looks like troube, but in a very fun way. Kinda like me. She thought.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:16 am
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

As expected, Ra was already toiling away on her computer. It was amusing, to say the least, to see the girl had some predictable qualities. Dev was sure she wasn't as predictable as she seemed, though. The goggles were a cute touch, too, very cyberpunk. She loved it. Dev gave a chuckle at the mention of happy powder, and kept a rather revealing comment to herself. "My happy anything is hard liquor," she admitted as the smaller girl rose up from the bed and ventured toward her. Dev noted the quick once-over and simply grinned. "I have a feeling it'll be hard to come by here, though, so I'll just have to cool it for a while. Or at least until I can find the local bar or pub." No, she wasn't an alcoholic, Dev just liked to drink when she was feeling down. Of course, she was quite alright at the moment, so there was no need, she was merely sharing with Ra. "Of course, I'm not addicted to it or anything, it's just a pick me up after a long day. Really, I'm happy as long as I get to take in some sun. It's like recharging my batteries," she corrected herself. Not being the type to get embarrassed, she didn't really care what Ra thought about her drinking. In truth, she hadn't touched a drop since she got kicked out of the last university. Didn't really have the time, though.

Lilianna, or Lilia as she had insinuated, popped back into the room, giving her a wave, but addressing her new roomie. Only normal she'd want to get to know her roommate. Dev's roommate, on the other hand, was sure to get on her nerves at some point, although Dev had the patience of a Saint on most days. "Hey, honey. We were just going to get some tea and explore the kitchen. Care to join us? I'd like to see if the fridge is stocked so I can cook you all up some grub. I'm quite the chef," she offered, heading for the stairs. She made her way down to the first floor, winding her way around the square-shaped house until she found it. Another low whistle was given as she awed at the room, hands placed on her hips. "Fancy," she commented as her eyes locked on the fridge.

Dev made her way over, opened it, and began searching its contents. When she was done, she moved to the cabinets, looking over the cookware and utensils. When she came across a kettle, she took it out and turned to the sink, filling it with water. Then she set it on the stove top, turned it on, and let the water begin to boil. "So, Ra, what's your favorite kind of tea? I'll start it up. Lilia, what's your favorite lunch? I think we should all sit down for a luncheon together and just...talk. I'm not really into all that girly gossip, but I like to know who I'm living with."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

She heard Lilia ask her the question she had wanted to avoid as long as possible. Ra waited until the small group was in the kitchen and she passed Dev her mint green canister of chai. "Here Dev. I brought my own chai mix."

She turned to face the two girls and struck a mock evil pose, her feet planted shoulder width and her fists propped on her hips as she flashed a wicked smile. "Why am I here? Because I tried to take over the world! Bwahahaha!"

She lessened the mock evil cackle into a true chuckle, "Nah, I got the boot for hacking, and not in a good way. They were all, 'We have new security. No one can get onto our systems.' Okay, that says one thing to me; 'Challenge'. Which it wasn't. I uploaded my 'Fuzzy Doom' program with over four hundred little animals and let 'em loose onto the main modem. Imagine animal Animaniacs on speed. They spread through the wireless system and they did what ever their limited minds wanted. It was EPIC! Took 'em four months to wipe 'em all off."

Ra gave them her trademark grin, "Or so they thought... I gave 'em a fail safe, to reproduce. Bow chicka wow wow! In three weeks there'll be ten thousand or so! It's my way of saying if I'm not the one to clean 'em out, you'll be sorry."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna followed Dev and Ra into the kitchen and looked around with a peeked interest. It was smaller and had a comfy warm calming feeling present within the walls. After hearing Ra mention about her computer scheme, Lilianna couldn't help but laugh. Her gray eyes looked over Ra in a once-over with a small blush crossing over her face until she turned her attention to the counter opposite Ra. "That's really impressive. I wish I could do something like that. Unfortunately, I'm only book smart. It doesn't go farther than that for my talents. I'll have to remember your skills if my history professor gives me a hard time!" She laughed softly again and looked over at Dev, having a hard time keeping her eyes above the girl's chin. She had such a lovely neck and pair of shoulders for a taller woman. It happened to be part of Lilianna's weakness to liking someone. A strong pair of shoulders with a kissable neck, not to mention a pair of gentle yet talented hands, seemed to be what drove her to strive in pursuing someone. These two girls certainly were proving their worth as friends and possible dates. She would have to keep that in mind for later times. "Dev, as far as a meal for us, why not maybe putting together something Italian? Maybe a nice chicken marsala with herbs and some angel hair pasta in an olive oil sauce? I could help make some of it if you would like some help. Also if someone has any white tea I would love a cup of it. You both seem quite lovely to house with!" She shot them both a large happy smile and rocked on her heels while leaning against the counter close to Ra.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri started looking a bit worried like something was bothering her as she thought to herself. She found herself about to cry,Am I really annoying? Why do the girls just leave without having a true conversation with me? Could everyone be right about me? With tears rolling down her cheeks, she asked Orion who was still with Juri. "Orion is it true?...Am I annoying?" Juri was so upset and hoping it was not true. All she wanted was to have friends who could accept her as a normal girl and not a annoying freak.  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at Lilia and nodded gently. "If ya got something for computers, I'm always game. Or if you need anything sketched out." She blushed faintly as she exposed her much lesser known passion. "I can draw too."

She looked at Dev and hoped that she still looked her normal devil-may-care self to the taller girl. Most people never expected her to be an artist. She began to fiddle with her hair out of nerves, her one, girly, nervous habit making itself known painfully well. For some reason she wished that she still had her goggles to hide her eyes from the other two. She didn't how no matter how calm she could appear, her eyes would give her away in an instant.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani looked at Juri, crossing her arms. Watching the tears roll down the dark haired girl's cheeks with a sigh, she rubbed at one of her temples with her left hand, the other resting on her hip. "No, not at all, lovie, just bad timing." She truthfully stated. "Don't get upset though," She paused, trying to think of a good pep-talk. Something that wasn't common for this English blonde. "Well... because," She thought, nearly having it. It was now upon the tip of her tongue.

"Ah, I believe it goes: you shouldn't think of what others think of you anyways." She nodded. "I sure as hell don't." Her masculine voice went on, crossing her arms once again. "Though, I am guessing you're the type of girl that's trusting very easily, and gets their feelings bruised quick. Just a hypothesis based on how you show yours tears to me; a stranger." Her English accent slipped to a more girlie voice for a split second. "But, just remember: everyone else's opinions don't matter."

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna looked at Ra in surprise and smiled in an impressed manner. "Wow, you can draw too? That's really cool! I wish I could do something like that." She rubbed the back of her head and sweatdropped. "I can only manage some cartooning of animals at best. I'm not a brilliant cook either." She took Ra's hand and looked into her eyes. "Can I see some of your drawings sometime? Since we're roommates I would simply love to get to know more about you." She laughed softly and let go of Ra while moving toward Dev for a change of pace. "I hope neither of you two would mind me hanging out when I have nothing to read or study."

It wasn't often that she felt she had hit it off with two girls before and had no fear of them casting her aside. It seemed like they were just as kind as she was on a personal basis. If she ever wanted to walk to the ice cream parlor, she would be sure to ask one of these two. Lilianna ran her hand through her left pigtail and twirled the ends of the strands as she was thinking her happy thoughts quietly. She was hoping Dev would allow her to help cook the meal and socialize a bit more. She really was hoping to put off her unpacking as much as she could.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri looked at orion then smiled a happy smile,"Wow thanks orion ur a true friend I,m glad that u don't think I,m annoying its just when I was at the last school I was in I was always being picked on either cause of my hair or that I was annoying I just get nervous when I talk to beautiful girls like you",Juri blushed, embarrassed at what she said to orion but in her heart she actually thought that orion was a beautiful young woman as she told orion how she really felt about her,"I know u would think that what I,m about to tell u is weird but...when I first met u I had a feeling we would be good friends I,m so happy that I can be accepted here. "  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

Taking the green, or rather mint green, canister from Ra as it was presented, Dev smiled, giving the girl a playful wink as she measured out the tea with a spoon she had found and then dumped it into the kettle. She set it on the stove, then turned back to the ladies. Ra was demonstrating her evil pose by the time she had turned around, playing that she had tried to take over the world, her excuse for being at this school. Leaning against the counter, Dev just smiled. "Groovy," she commented as she settled in to listen Ra explain the real reason. Super hacker, huh? That could prove far more useful to Dev than Ra could possibly imagine. That wolfish grin formed on her lips once more as she realized how much she was going to like Ra. "You cheeky little devil," she added once Ra was finished.

So far no one had asked her why she was here. Good. There was no reason other than it was free as long as she attended, and Dev was always looking for a place to stay. Why she chose the life of a vagabond was another story entirely. Hearing her laughter, Dev turned her attention to Lilia, who was apparently book smart. Their eyes eventually met, after noting Lilia's own grey orbs having a bit of a time wandering upward first. The smile remained plastered to Dev's face as she listened to the proposal. "A little connoisseur, are we, Lilia? We'll cook that up then, since you suggested it so specifically," Dev replied. "As for the tea, I'll check for it. If it's not in these cupboards I'll be happy to go shopping with a list of things everyone wants. I'd rather be out walking than cooped up in here all day, even if it is with you foxy divas."

Attention floating back over to Ra as she spoke, Dev being one to always look a person in the eye during conversation, she listened to the girl admit to being artistic, which she seemed embarrassed about for some reason. "So...you have some pretty talented hands then, Ra-machine?" She chuckled slightly at the innuendo. Apparently Lilia couldn't draw anything more than animal cartoons. Dev could splash paint on a wall, she knew that much. She noticed more the light hand touch between the two girls and Dev raised a brow. Too bad she wasn't rooming with them. Improper thoughts aside, she smiled at the two. "You two sure are an interesting pair. Hopefully the smell of tea will attract the other three in here, and then you and I can start cooking lunch, right partner?" she asked Lilia rhetorically, before her eyes darted back to Ra. She really needed to get Ra alone so she could speak to her about a little computer problem she was having. She wasn't as savvy as the smaller woman was.

The tea began to steam and soon the kettle was whistling. Dev whipped around and turned off the stove, then searched the cupboards for cups until she found a couple, into which she poured the tea, handing one to Ra. Before handing the cup over, however, she leaned in just enough toward the girl for her to hear Dev, and her alone. "We should get together some time and talk tech...alone. Preferably soon," she whispered in a low tone. She stood tall once more and sipped down the tea, turning to the cupboards once more to search for Lilia's tea.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled and blushed slightly at being called partner by Dev. It wasn't often that someone would include her in something and address her in such a kind fashion. At her old school, Lilianna was known as the girl who people would pair up with to get a perfect score on a project, not the girl who everyone wanted to hang out with socially. Having such a nice switch was proving to be possible around these girls and she was thankful for it. The pink-haired girl flipped her pigtails over her shoulders and turned to look in the cupboards for some tea that she was craving. Hmmm... if I were a housekeeper and setting up a kitchen for a group of college girls, where would I put the tea bag container... She continued looking and moved in directly next to Dev, checking the canisters on the counter in front of her. She leaned up on her tip toes and took a sniff to see if she could smell the tea leaves anywhere in the area. Unfortunately for Lilianna, she was not remembering how challenging maintaining that position was. She began to fall backwards and reached out grabbing the first thing that she could to try and balance herself... the first thing being Dev's arm.

As gravity took control of Lilianna's body, she fell to the floor, pulling Dev along for the ride. The pink haired girl landed on her back with Dev on top of her small form nearly nose to nose. The smaller girl keep her eyes closed, for fear that opening them would result in her face being consumed by the color scarlet. I am such a klutz! I can't believe I'm the only non-human who happens to lack the skill to balance on my toes. Dad told me that my birth parents would be able to help me, had it not been for the car accident that took their lives... I wonder if they had the same problem. She took a small swallow to clear her throat and could feel Dev's warm breath over her face. The smell of something sweet was tickling her nose, which she guessed to be Dev's perfume or something of the sort. It didn't really matter, but she had to address the situation and apologize at the very least. "D-Dev... I'm sorry! I hope you're not angry with me for pulling you down like that. I assure you, I was only trying to catch myself as I was falling!" She opened her gray eyes and looked into Dev's brown ones. They were so lovely and deep, almost like a beckoning chocolate treat. Lilianna scrambled out from under Dev and ran behind her roommate looking over with a light shade of rose passing over her cheeks. "You believe me, don't you, Ra? You must have seen I was not trying to do anything other than catch myself?" She was hoping that the brunette would stand up for her and that Dev would not be too upset. Being much smaller than the busty girl did not make her feel as comfortable as she would under normal circumstances. All she could do now was wait behind Ra and hope that Dev would be understanding. Note to self: Being under Dev isn't so scary, it's kind of nice... just not when it's an accident!

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

{As for a time stamp, let me just say I would think it is about 3pm here on Day 1 of the thread. The moving in I would assume took a few hours with people coming and going. If anyone else would like to keep track of the time in a reasonable fashion, please post it like I am here: under the post and in brackets. }  

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

Out of purely feeling nothing but awkward now, Kailani busied herself with folding her clothes and putting them in the bag neatly, so she could just put them away right away once she arrived to her room once again. "Well, I'm glad you aren't... upset anymore." The blonde awkwardly said with a smile to match. "Well... I'm just gonna... go and put my clothes away now." She said, shifting her weight as she stared at the walls now. "It was splendid speaking with you, dear." Kailani stated, gazing at Juri and offering a quick smile before carrying the bag up the stairs so she could go and put them away. 'That was too close for comfort...' She thought, feeling a little bad for leaving the girl, but she was starting to panic from the awkward settling inside her.

Plopping the bag down upon her bed, she neatly put the clothes away before tucking the bag away as well. She then stretched out upon her bed, staring up the ceiling for the longest time. She popped her knuckles, deciding to sit up once more, gazing at herself in the mirror. Applying some makeup to make her look a bit more boyish, she stepped back out into the hallway. So far, the girls here were pretty cool in her opinion, she had no feeling of getting into a bit of a tussle with any of them. Slipping her hands into her pockets, she continued to walk, touring the school on her own. It was just her luck that she bumped into a few girls that just liked to stir up trouble. And literally, she bumped into them, well... they bumped into her. They laughed, whispering amongst themselves.

What basically happened afterward was Kailani shouted at them, their 'leader' shouted back, and then she snapped once the girl gave her a shove. The girl knew Kailani was a girl, by how when the argument started, her masculine voice slipped to her feminine one. But, what she didn't know was how Kailani could fight just like she could look like a man. She had that girl pinned to the ground and begging for mercy after only a few moments, and several punches were thrown in, before she was pulled off by one of her friends. She took a deep breath, wiping some blood from her face as she got kicked a few times before she 'won'. She left as quick as she came, for people (staff) were starting to make their way over, she was sure at least. There was a fair bit of blood from each all over the floor.

"Damn fur coat." She grumbled, referring to the girl she had just fought. Pinching her bloody nose shut and just spitting up some of the blood into a garbage can nearby, she began to grin a bit. She was starting to think it over, and she was finding it... funny! She continued to wonder about, heading toward the washroom to wash her face up. With a sigh, she washed off all of her make up as well before cleaning up her mess and stuffing some tissue up her nose, and a wet towel in her mouth to help reduce the swelling, on the left side, slightly, and going into the living room and turning on the television, watching an episode of Psych that was on at the moment. 'Re-run...'

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri waved goodbye to orion as she smiled in relief knowing she was not annoying as she feared."Well I,m glad that someone treats me normally here,well I might as well head back to my room and listen to music while playing my PSP."Juri walked back into her room and put on her headphones listening to some music as she took out her PSP and looked in her bag for her cardridge book of PSP games she had."Hmmm what game should I play a racing game or a platform game?".  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt her faint blush go a bit deeper when Lilia took her hand, her stomach fluttering lightly. Dammit! This is so not fair! I'm probably the only chick here that hasn't been in a relationship! She nodded stiffly, unsure of what to do and tried to play it off cool.

She had always been nervous about relationships. Her father had been the perfect example of what NOT to do in one and she was scared that the girl she would fall for would be the same. He blush went slightly deeper when Dev made her comment about her hands, and then completely crimson when she leaned in and asked to meet her alone, her body shivering slightly and her mind jumping straight into the gutter. Ra saw her roommate slip, grapping the first thing she could, which happened to be poor Dev, and pulling her to the floor with her. When the pink haired girl ran behind her, she instantly adopted a protective posture, subconciously putting on an aggressive air and ready to protect the fearful girl from harm. Her mind jumped to her little sister, Trish, and how she would jump in front of their stepfather to protect her from him and his drunken rages, usually taking the blows in her place. "I believe ya kiddo. No one's gonna touch ya, I promise." Ra said with a slightly dark look in her usually gentle and good humored brown eyes.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff