Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

-The younger kid nodded and ran in fear, a wet spot appearing on his pants as he cried in shame. Her brother knelt next to the crying girl and ruffled her almost black hair softly. "Hey Bud. They wont bother you again, okay? I made sure of it. But I'll always be here for ya Kiddo. I'm your big bro, and that's what I'm here for. Well, that and helping you fix up those bikes." He said with a smile and pulled her into his arms to hug her gently. "I'll always protect you."-

Ash snapped back to reality and looked at Erin softly as she thought about Raffy, and how he had always protected her from all of those bullies. When the time comes, I'd be willing to die to save her. Like Kai did for me. She smiled to herself and leaned back into the seat, enjoying the day out with her friends.

{If you really knew the darkness of my ehart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka's thoughts drifted off after a few minutes. Most of her thoughts revolved around the things she could see: the inside of the car, Badokku, Erin, Ash, occasionally her own tail...Nothing of actual significance. She sighed and buried her face in Badokku's side, closing her eyes and smiling softly. The immediate warmth that resulted from her gem touching her sibling made her happy.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Since the laser tag place was fairly close to the school, it didn't take Erin long at all to get the little group there. She parked the car and turned it off. "Alright! Let's go do this thing!" she said in an excited, almost childish tone. Truth be told, although she understood the concept of laser tag, her uncle hadn't let her into the outside world long enough to ever do it. So, naturally, she was bursting with excitement to give it a try. She got out of the car and rocked back and forth on her heels, waiting impatiently for the others to follow.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 am
Ashkia Dresden

User Image

Ash stepped out and glanced around nervously. She really didn't think about the fact that Erin, Shizuka, and Badokku were there, only the fact that she was in the open and Tsubatsu might be lingering here. Her neck throbbed slightly and she trembled in her worry. What if he comes here and attacks me again? What if he's here already and I don't know it. This was a bad idea. Bad, bad idea. She started to look aroung the streets for any sign of the man.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin could see the fear in Ash's expression and put an arm around the girl's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry, Ash. We're here to have fun." She lowered her voice and whispered in her ear softly, "No one's gonna hurt you while I'm around, love. So relax."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash gave Erin a grateful smile and lightly linked her hand through the one around her shoulders, giving her a small kiss below her ear, forgetting about it being one of the spots that made her so loud the previous day and accidently bit it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

A small squeak escaped Erin's lips before she clapped a hand hard over her own mouth, biting her tongue to keep in all other embarassing sounds. No... God, please no... Don't let me moan... I can't. Not in front of Shizu and Badokku... I'd die... Erin blushed and, after a moment, the feeling passed. She shivered slightly and kept walking, trying to act like nothing had happened.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash turned crimson as she heard Erin squeek and tremble, realizing that she had just nipped her weak spot. She gave her an apologetic look and instead trailed her fingers along her lower back, scratching lightly. "Forgot that was a no-touch spot."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shuddered as Ash inadvertently touched another weak spot, an odd sound that could (humiliatingly) be called a whimper burst from Erin's mouth before she could stop it. Erin blushed and hid her face in her hands. There was no way Shizuka and Badokku hadn't heard that. She wanted to sink into the ground and never come out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash heard the sound and couldnt help herself; she giggled. It was such an odd sound coming from Erin, and she pulled her nails in the other direction a bit harder, just to try and hear the sound again. "Did I find another one?" She teased.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin then made a fatal mistake; trying to talk while Ash was still touching her lower back. "Y-yeah," she moaned, feeling her legs give out, and she fell to the pavement. She caught herself with her hands, standing up quickly and brushing them off on the sides of her pants, blushing furiously. "Tripped... just tripped..." she muttered, aiming her statement mostly at the twins.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash tried not to laugh as she saw Erin fall to the ground and attempt to pass it off as a 'trip'. "There is no way that was a trip. You would have to be walking to trip Erin." She teased her in a giggle.

She watched as the taller girl blushed deeply and erupted into a fit of giggles, no longer able to hold them back.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed a deeper shade of red and scowled at nothing. "Come on. We have laser tag to play," she grumped, grasping Ash's wrist and walking toward the building. She forgot her frustrations when she entered. The room was dark, but blacklighted so that any white clothing glowed. Erin glanced at the twins and had to giggle when she saw that their white hair glowed, too. She led the small party to the short line, rocking back and forth on her heels, excited once more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt herself getting dragged along and smiled impishly; she had succeeded in making Erin turn into a puddle without really meaning to or trying. She entered the building and immediatly felt like she was coming home. The dark room, black lights, the idea of zapping someone and hiding again made her remember the times she, the Old Man, and Kai had gone paintballing with the guys at the garage. She had owned them all in no time what with her dark hair and ability to find the best vantage points. "You're all doomed." She said in her slightly rough voice. "Especially you two bright purple ones. Hard to miss that fur."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin giggled at Ash's comment. "I wonder if they'll split us into teams..." As it turned out, the employee did split them into two groups when their turn came. Two teams of two. Badokku with Erin, and Ash with Shizuka. Erin and Badokku were blue, and Ash and Shizuka were red. Erin glanced at Badokku and grinned, spinning her laser gun around on her finger. "Think we can take these girls, Badokku-san?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces