Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

"We are bound,you and I...

Marlee hesitated at the word spicy, the spiciest food she ever eaten was a cherry red bell pepper which she was dared into eating by her brother. Trusting that Erika wouldn't try to burn her mouth, she leaned forward, meeting Erika's extended arm with the spoon halfway, and tasted the sauce. There was a kick too it, not too big. Marlee smiled, holding up the palm of her hands as she said, "A perfect 10!" She laughed.

"...by a crimson string around our fingers. Our scared pinkie promise."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
[E_R_I_K_A___N_A_G_A_M_I_N_E]

"Those times when we were children,"

Erika smiled as she clapped a little bit before hopping down, back onto floor to continue to cook. She boiled the noodles, cooked up the meat, then began to put it in a pan to be baked. "It'll be a little while, but I promise it'll be good." She smiled, beginning to do a bit of clean up. "What do you want to do now?" She asked, running water through the pans. She saw her father pass through. He minded his own business for the time being, just smiling toward the girls. He was working on some business.

She sat down back on the counter. "We have movies, games, or we can just head up to my room, or whatever." She shrugged, kicking her legs a little bit.

"They are so dear to me, if only I..."

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

Marlee swung her legs with her elbows propped up on the counter It was amusing how Marlee was good at crafts she didn't do a lick of cooking. That's where Erika picked up the slack. And an apron looked good on her too. "Like a housewife." She slapped a hand over her mouth too late, her thought didn't stay to herself, Erika heard.
"H-how about we talk...in your room. How's that sound, hmm?" Before Erika could place any input, Marlee had cleared most of the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Erika looked a bit puzzled by her friend's sudden outburst, then her very quick leave. "Marlee...?" She slowly started to speak, but her friend was out of her sight already. She untied the apron, setting a timer for the food, then began to pick up her pace and follow the brunette up the stairs.

"Hey, Marlee, what's the rush?" She lightly teased as she went into her room. "And," She grasped a hat, then pulled her boyish sweats down low as if she were a boy, though she wore panties instead of boxers. Putting the hat on backwards, she posed in a boyish stance. "I can't be the housewife, I'm your husband. Remember?" She grinned after speaking in a low voice.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Marlee jumped, nearly falling onto the bed, at Erika's voice. She nodded, her face still heated with a blush. "N-no reason..." She laughed fairly nervously a bit, nibbling on the tip of her thumb, before facing Erika who was still standing in a boy's fashion. "You...remember that? Why? It was dumb of us to make that promise back then." Marlee slipped her damp hair behind her ear as she stared at the carpet under her feet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Erika cocked her head to the side as she pulled up her pants, sitting beside Marlee, taking the hat off of her head. "Dumb? Why? We were playing around as kids, and we didn't even know what marriage was." Erika said, looking at the girl beside her. "And I remember it because... well... it's just one of those memories I have of us." She softly added, lacing her fingers together, focusing on her hands now. She appeared to have hit a sore nerve a little bit with Marlee.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

"Yes, that was then, this is now. You and I can't keep play like that anymore." Marlee clenched her hands close so hard her pale skin around the knuckles turned red. "Two girls can't be together in that way or else they go to hell. Homosexuality is a sun punishable under God. I'm.." A fat tear freefalled onto one of Marlee's fists. "...sick, a product of the devil, unclean." She sobbed, the words from her parents over the past five eyes, the lectures she sat through, flooded forward, reciteably leaving her mouth. She had repeated those phases to herself as a means to make herself better but... "Stay away from me, please. I'm not right. I'm gay." Marlee chocked on the last word as she collapsed onto Erika's bed and hid her face in the covers while continuing to cry.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

Erika stared at Marlee, biting down on her lower lip now. What was she to say to that? She placed her hand gently on Marlee's back. "H-hey, Marlee. Don't cry." She finally managed to say, gently rubbing her back. "I don't care if you're a lesbian, not at all. Why would that bother me? You've been my best friend for years, and you still are. Nothing's gonna change that." She said, placing her hands in her lap. She lay down beside her friend, wrapping an arm around her.

"Please, don't cry about it. You aren't wrong, and you aren't a product of the devil. You're Marlee Nicolas: my beautiful lesbian best friend, my only best friend, and you clearly must have been abused about this." Erika said, gently snuggling Marlee into her as she rested her head upon Marlee's.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

We're just friends... Oh, of course. Why would anyone want to be anything more? Marlee felt for Erika's hand, resting her hand on Erika's for calm down. Erika wasn't going to toss her, leaving her out to deal with the world on her own. She was nothing special even with the reassuring speech. Marlee had just come out to her best friend, the most important person in her life, yet there was steal a nagging thought that ate at the back of her mind. You were my first love and still are even if you're straight. I loved you then and I think I still love you now. The brunette sniffled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Not hearing a response from Marlee, Erika drifted off, into her own thoughts for a moment or so. 'She knows for certain that she is a lesbian, but... what am I? I never felt attraction toward either male or females recently, so I don't know... But, I know I've had crushes on celebrities before too. Males though... But... earlier.. just saying her name, Marlee's name, made me feel warm and a little nervous..' She sighed, pulling away for a moment as she sat back up. "I mean, at least you know what your sexual orientation is." She shrugged, bringing some of her thoughts forward.

"I mean, when I was younger, I had all sorts of crushes on male celebrities. But, when it comes down to it.... I'm not too sure." Her heart was racing now, she was going to bring up somethings that have been on her mind. "When we were children, I was always glad to be your husband, to be wed to you. Even if I was ignorant about the whole subject. And, to tell you the truth...." She paused. She wondered if she even dare say it. 'Don't! Just because she's gay doesn't mean she's gay for you!' She screamed at herself. She swallowed hard.

"I really wanted to throw my arms around you, hold you close, and kiss you when I saw you for the first time in years... today." She looked away now. "And... well... I'm just scared... because I don't know."

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 am
User Image

Marlee's heart raced as she stared up at Erika, speechless. She liked being 'married' to me when we were kids even still? She always wanted to be my husband? But it wasn't that thought that had Marlee's heart going into turbo drive. Erika wanted to kiss me? Me?! I-it could just be from all the emotions she was feeling so seeing me again made her overwhelmed. I would've if I had known it was fine, I would've kissed her myself. Finding her voice again, Marlee sat up, a bashful look on her face.

"To be honest, as kids, I considered you to be my first love, more than just my best friend. Remember once when we were ten, our parents took us to watch that fireworks display and we held hands? I wanted to kiss you but I was too scared at the time." Marlee paused to steady herself, light-headed. "I still want to kiss you because remembering kept the feelings with me, in my heart. I know, I'm not the perfect person in the world and you're confused... I'm not."

With a tad bit of nervousness, she turned so that they were face to face, one of her hands lacing with Erika's. "Do you remember what my mother said that day you and I were talking about being husband and wife? She was right, you aren't my husband. Husbands are boys and you're not a boy." Marlee smiled slyly. "You aren't my husband. You're my wife, my first love, my... Erika. " Marlee's cheeks heated up while she averted her eyes but not removing her hand from the others.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Erika didn't know what to say about all of that. It was scary, that all of this was happening. Her face was burning up, her ears were scorching, her heart was about to burst out of her chest. "I..." She got out. She knew of her emotions, but did she really feel that way as well? She gave Marlee's hand a small squeeze. "I'm not sure what to think. I mean, you're the best friend I have, and..." She bit her lower lip down. "I still need to get the concept in my head that I might be bisexual, pansexual, or even lesbian." She smiled a bit before leaning on her. "But, if I were to be in a relationship, all I know is that I'd want to be with you." She whispered, placing a soft kiss upon Marlee's cheek for the time being. "And nobody else..." She said softly.

"Basically, I think that... I'd really want to be your girlfriend, and eventually your wife, but... I need to sort this through in my head first."

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Marlee's cheek burned on contact at the feel of Erika's soft lips on her skin. She could smile at that; it wasn't a rejection, far from it. Erika wanted to be with Marlee only not right now, just until her thoughts were straight. She gave her hand a squeeze back. "You're the only one I want to be with too. I'll wait for you as long as you need me to." She poked Erika in the head playfully sticking out her tongue. "Like now. Don't forget the food, dear," She giggled the word dear and a bashful blush painted her cheeks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Erika smiled before raising to her feet. She giggled a bit. "Right, I almost forgot about it." She chuckled, running out of her room and down the stairs, her nose met the smell of Italian spices and cheese. It was a few minutes past the timer being done, but as she opened it up, it was still fine. Slipping on some oven mittens, she pulled it out, and set it upon the countertop to cool. "Dad! Dinner in a little bit!" She called out. He replied with an 'Alright, honey!', then she went back upstairs to hang out with Marlee until it was time to dish up. "It'll be about ten minutes or so, so if you want to wash up, or call your parents, then you should do so." Erika smiled, forgetting that she was supposed to call her mother when she arrived. "Whoops!" She scattered to find her phone, before inputting her mother's number, and waiting for her to pick up.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

That was right...her parents would like to know where she was so they wouldn't go postal. Every fibre of her being didn't want to say one word to either of them. And she wouldn't. She wasn't going to give them the chance to ruin her perfect reunion with her best friend and love. She did wonder if Ryan was back in town so he could bring her some clothes.

Discovering her phone was filled with water from her rescue mission, she bounded downstairs to use the house phone. After dialing her brother's cell phone, it went straight to voice mail. She muttered a curse under her breath as the electronic voice gave the instructions to leave a message which she started to do. "Ryan, it's Marlee. When you have the time, grab me some clothes and run them to Erika's old house. Thanks!" Marlee slung her hair over her shoulder, running her fingers through it before returning to Erika's room. Hearing Erika's voice startled her. She remained standing in the hall.

Yuri 1x1/Invite Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces