Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 am
Cilius finally caught up with Eternity who was with one of the gatekeepers. "You could have waited for me I was going to heal you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 pm
Silas Parrish
Mourner had forgotten the battle minutes before his goblin servant cast his Seething Song. He was now charging mana to summon more scouts to help him decide where to build his citadel. He cocked his head in mild curiosity as he felt the presence of a source of Black mana. He also sensed great resentment and frustration within this individual. This would make him quite susceptible to Mourner's manipulations. He summoned one last scout and gave it orders, and then made his way to the elf watching him.
"Something on your mind?" he asked flatly.

Eternity balked for an instant as she felt red mana fill the area. The goblin was resourceful, certainly, but he was miles away from the nearest mountains. In the middle of Lorwyn's most extensive plains, she had the advantage. She hoped.
"Blademaster! Behold, I imbue you with Holy Strength and Indomitable Will!" Two powerful enchantments wrapped themselves around the summoned samurai, empowering him to withstand the goblin's next attack. She called forth a bit more mana.

((Damn! I can't leave you guys alone for a second before I'm behind in the role play. I've finally acquired a life outside Gaia and I hate it!))

Orcus turned his head up at the man with the mana that originally peaked his interest in the area. "Many things, and then again so few are important that nothing is." Orcus sighed. "What business do you have here in this plain of wretched existence? With the power I sense coming from you, you could just as easily leave this damn land and it's inhabitants in a smolder. Or if your will isn't to harm then at least take those damned elves with you." Orcus sounded like an angry old man and he noticed this. "Forget it, they're not even worth your time."

Orcus heard the Goblin speak and it angered him further. "Uneducated little pest." He spoke under his breathe and tapped his foot on the ground lightly. Chains sprung from the ground ans enveloped the Goblin. He spoke slowly and the chains began to tighten.

((The only other thing that I found that was like what I stated above was black vice but I wasn't quite sure how that looked and I didn't want to do damage so I went with chains... That okay?))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:31 pm
((Blue his name is literally Gatekeeper lol even if he is one of them his name is also so....just to make sure you knew...oh and yes orcus that's fine.))

"Yes and now I have and I leave her in your care seeing as you know each other." Gatekeeper went and lifted Karisa over his shoulder. "I am sorry but I can not help you."

"What is wrong with you?! Your so strong and brave and yet you won't even stop and help the land you live in? Do you love your home at all?" Karisa yelled at him harshly.

With this Gatekeeper stopped as he turned to leave.

"I mean aren't you an elf too? Don't you love the forest and everything living?" Karisa was then taken off his shoulder and placed on the ground with the paralyze spell lifting.

Gatekeeper looked Karisa in the eyes. Her eyes were a bright green much like his but behind Gatekeeper's eyes there was some strange power. "I am not an elf youngling. Not anymore." Then he turned to Eternity. "It is not that I would not help you but that I can not help you." With that he unlaced his cloak and hood, revealing his tanned bald head and his long ears, on his forehead was a circle with a sort of Y in the middle, and his eyes, striking and yet confident. He then unstrapped his chest plate and took off his gloves. The heavy plate armor clanked on to the ground.

Karisa gasped. His back had cracks and when she touched the skin she found it was not skin but stone and earth. "Your body...it's...not flesh but stone and earth."

"I am the 1st Senior Gate Keeper and i am no longer an elf. I am an ancient elemental." Gatekeeper touched the marks that were on each limb and section of his body, each like the one on his forehead. One on the chest, the forehead, the arms, and his legs, though he did not touch the ones on his legs. As he touched each one green lettering of an ancient language shimmered into visibility. "I am bound by a Soul Contract. A contract so binding that should I disobey my orders or break a rule of this conract it would mean my death. So it is like I said: It is not that I would not help you, I can not help you." Slowly the letters lost their shine and vanished. Gatekeeper picked up his shirt and chest plate and started to put his armor back on.

Geblin laughed as the chains tightened. "Uneducated you say? Very mistaken you are my black friend." He was speaking as clearly as an elf. "Choose to act uneducated I do. Fooled you easy enough, no?" Geblin,now back to normal, waved a finger and he was enchanted with Giant's Strength. Then flexing his muscles he snapped the chains and they receeded back to the ground. "Tricky little swamp elf."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:41 pm
Orcus smirked. "Okay, maybe not as uneducated as I thought. My mistake." Orcus raised his halberd high and his smirk turned to a grin. The sky became dark and the ground shook. Soon a Corpse Harvester popped out of the ground and as soon as it came it disappeared into a black muck. The ground began to bubble and springs of warm water plopped up from the plains grasses. The plain became swamp, two Festering Goblins appeared and a Death Baron resurrected itself behind Orcus. "Watch yourself Goblin."

((Is this within the parameters of a game? Or the Role Play?))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm
((Both lol you can make up spells but you must also be able to have your mana to perform large spells, thus is why my goblin played seething song...in the game it gives the player mana so it give mana to me in the rp as well. You have mana stored within your character but only enough for a few spells so be careful how you use your mana lol))

"No you be careful. If I wished it i could turn the whole of this world to ash. I do not need mountains to use my mana...they merely help me sustain enough mana for prolonged fights. Red mana adhears to my rules, not the other way around. For i have mastered it." Geblin lifted up his forefinger and spun it around creating a Desintigrate sandstorm. He aimed it carefully as to only desintigrate the elf's creatures. The sandstorm also blew the clouds away and covered the swamp with sand making it plains again. "No more fight yes? You have proved your skill little elf. Would you like to destroy the elves?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:10 pm
Orcus dropped the butt of his halberd into the sand and forced it down a little. "Yes, more than anything." He twisted his halberd and stood from the rock. "I'm sorry." Orcus nodded slowly. "I was just a little put off by the comment." He picked up his halberd and swung it to his side. "Orcus at your service." He tilted his head up from his bow. "I can only assume from what you did to the faerie, Goblin, that you are here to destroy and I will be happy to help."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm
"Oh do not bow before me elf. I am not the leader here." Geblin laughed and motioned towards Mourner. "He is supreme here. He once kill me and regenerate me to teach me a lesson. He is a tricky fellow but good at what he does, yes." Geblin turned towards the plains. "Now that we are finished i shall clean up." Geblin raised his hand and fire came to his cupped hand. He over turned his hand and the fire spilled across the plains like snakes in the forest. Slowly a dull blaze began in the fields. "Burn, yes! Burn."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm
Orcus turned slowly to where he felt the great power. "Of course, I was just showing some respect and remorse." Orcus picked himself up to look at the one emitted so much energy. "I'd be happy to serve." He placed his hand upon his chest. "And so would my minions." A wind blew through the plain and a eerie sound of howls and screams filled the silent area.

((The rest won't be so short.))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:37 pm
"Well then we move on I suppose? The heat is good for me but dangerous it is, yes." Geblin looked towards the west away from the forest. There were mountains there. "Hmmm, I suggest we make a little foot hold in the mountains over there and if my nose does not deceive me then a cool marsh is standing between the two foremost mountains. Good place to make camp, give us power, yes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm
Orcus nodded. "Yes, I believe that would be the best course of action." He stepped to the right, away from the parts of the plains that were warming up. He began for the mountains, where he could sense the flow of red mana. He was slow but stopped to wait for an action or a voice. He leaned on his halberd shaft and shifted his weight. He felt comfortable enough, at this point to summon a small skeletal hand from the ground that was holding a dark jewel. It restored his black mana and as he stood from the hand it disappeared into the ground again. "On our way, then?"  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm
((I say wait for Silas...now it's his turn to catch up lol XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm
((Of course, I can wait.))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 am
"Thank you." Cilius said to Gatekeeper then turned to Eternity. "Well I know how these gatekeepers are it is just like he said they are bound by rules so they have to abide by them. So lets hurry up and get clearance papers."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 pm
((I'll post later today, I promise! I'm catching up right now.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 pm
Mourner allowed the two to banter, and shifted his attention to the returning scouts. There were plenty of plains and mountains nearby to sustain his use of White and Red. He had alternate means of powering the other colors of his mana. Satisfied with the scouts' reports, he blasted each one with pure, unfocused mana as each scout returned to him. He was unsure whether he killed, annihilated, banished, or transported them to another plane, but Mourner did not care. He motioned for Geblin to begin weaving magicks near the places the small creature had mentioned, and turned his attention back to the dark elf. A powerful user of Black mana, he could sense.
"You might be useful," he mumbled, not really caring if the elf heard or not. "You wish to exterminate others of your kind, yes? I cannot begin to fathom why you'd bother...we all will die and return to the Mana streams soon enough. Come. We shall build a stronghold in Lorwyn's mountains." He tore the very fabric of space within Lorwyn's plane of existence, and strolled through carelessly to emerge at the aforementioned build site. He summoned five artifacts from his home plane: Five towering Spires, each glistening with a different color, and acting as an antenna for Mana transfer. Jet, Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald Spires grew like grotesque trees from the earth, arranged in a pentagon, evenly spaced. With sources of mana for every color now present, he began to shape and build the very stones of Lorwyn.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff