Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
don't freakin judge me :scream: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hate being judged?
  yes judge me
  no I hate it
  I don't really care
View Results

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

lol oh I thought it was avatar art or something, the girl in the picture looks like your avi ^^

cool likeness huh?...she is juri han I,m a huge fan of her so I wanted to dress as her

lol ya XD I just remembered her when I was looking at your pro, street fighter right? and ya you did an awesomes job as cosplaying her ;D, your avatar looks so much like her lol. Seriously that's awesome xp

thank my gf and her gaia brother helped me with getting the stuff and the rest was easy

ha well it came out perfect xp! I hope you're feeling better though ;o, remember don't let people's judgements get to you as long as you're happy ^^

I know and if I do get pissed off I,ll just snuggle with my gf or break the bones that person.

hm you can snuggle your gf and i'll take care of that person for you xp, i'd be all like what sucka! then throw a right hook xp, then we'll all live happily ever after, whoo<3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 pm
Σnter: Ҥʘɭɭɵψ ЯӭdempϮiσӥ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✛I don't get judged as often since i try to avoid any sort of situation that comes my way.Though,when i was very front with people i got told i was too cold and monotone.I tried my best to be something else but that didn't work out so i quit.But now a days i get judged for watching Yaoi and Yuri on my computer.Not that i care one bit of what people tell me,their not me so why should i pay attention to the public eye. ✛

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

...GѻѻɖѣЧε

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 am
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
oh for all u girls who are going to ask juri who is her gf its me I,m her beloved gf in rl

nice to meet you ;o

oh thank u hun ^ w ^ I love juri so much she completes me idc if she is a crazy person I love her and thats all that matters ^ w ^

aw that's very sweet ^^ tee hee, congratulations on your lustfulness and lovey doveyness .o. if that makes sense.

hehe thanks we totally lust for eachother and we do alot of naughty things to eachother wink

omg, that's sexy =o lol, awesome xp

*blushes and smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 am
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

oh thank u hun ^ w ^ I love juri so much she completes me idc if she is a crazy person I love her and thats all that matters ^ w ^

aw that's very sweet ^^ tee hee, congratulations on your lustfulness and lovey doveyness .o. if that makes sense.

hehe thanks we totally lust for eachother and we do alot of naughty things to eachother wink

*blushes and smiles*

heh heh xp  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 am
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

*blushes and smiles*

heh heh xp

^ w ^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:05 am
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

lol ya XD I just remembered her when I was looking at your pro, street fighter right? and ya you did an awesomes job as cosplaying her ;D, your avatar looks so much like her lol. Seriously that's awesome xp

thank my gf and her gaia brother helped me with getting the stuff and the rest was easy

ha well it came out perfect xp! I hope you're feeling better though ;o, remember don't let people's judgements get to you as long as you're happy ^^

I know and if I do get pissed off I,ll just snuggle with my gf or break the bones that person.

hm you can snuggle your gf and i'll take care of that person for you xp, i'd be all like what sucka! then throw a right hook xp, then we'll all live happily ever after, whoo<3

I,m a tough person so I don't have to worry  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:27 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

im sure you are but you may never know biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:37 pm
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

sometimes I keep thinking that with my anger that I,m scaring her  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

*blushes and smiles*

heh heh xp

^ w ^

=o does juri's anger scares you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

sometimes I keep thinking that with my anger that I,m scaring her

im sure she doesn't, i'm pretty sure she loves you for who you are biggrin  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 am
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

*blushes and smiles*

heh heh xp

^ w ^

in a way but I know she would never be mad at me ^ w ^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 am
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

trust me hun I can do far worse thats why my nickname is juri cause ppl say I,m psycho when it comes to fighting I don't stop till someone pulls me off them  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:13 pm
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana
juri han10
Alyssana

trust me hun I can do far worse thats why my nickname is juri cause ppl say I,m psycho when it comes to fighting I don't stop till someone pulls me off them

wow =o, sxy buahaha XD but yes I can see that you can probably kill a person xp, but im just saying I got your back xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:14 pm
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter
Alyssana
lady the devil hunter

*blushes and smiles*

heh heh xp

^ w ^

in a way but I know she would never be mad at me ^ w ^

aw im sure she wouldn't xp <3 teehee