Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He couldn't tell if the shiver was from fear or desire, but he didn't mind. The blush reminded him of his hunger. For a moment, he was ravenous. While he wanted to draw the game out, it was getting impossible to go on without something in return. His hand slid down to her neck. He leaned forward and smiled, letting his pointed teeth show. "Just a taste." His voice was still silky, but this time with ominous undertones. "For now."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm
Tiffany gasped and took a step back. I-I knew you weren't human.... She said her words trailing off. She had to get out of here and fast! But how?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 pm

The fear was in full force now. He found himself enjoying it. To hell with seducing. Force was much more enjoyable. He took a step forward, grabbing the tops of her arms. "Now, now." He chided, sounding eerily like a scolding parent. "Let's not make a fuss." He pulled her closer. It's not like he was going to kill her. If she was dead, what would entertain him?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:04 pm
Tiffany's heart was beating heavily against her chest. What was she going to do? How will she get away from Dmytri? What are you going to do with me? Her voice still angelic but full of fear. Her heart was still beating fast.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 pm

He could hear her heartbeat. The sound seemed to fill his ears. The sound of it's beating, the smell of her, she was just so...human. He smiled again. "Nothing you won't survive." He pulled her tight against him. He was torn between drawing the moment out and taking a taste right away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm
Tiffany was breathing heavily now. She was struggling to get out of Dmytri's grip but he was just to strong. She didn't want to die, she wasn't ready. There were so many thing she never got to do! Like for one finish high school, go to college, start a family, the simple stuff. And also her dream to travel the world. She continued to try to get out of his grip.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm

He knew she was afraid, but really. Didn't he just say she'd survive? And yet she struggled as if her life depended on it. He let go of her for a split second, just long enough to lift her in his arms. He held her like she was a small child. Only small children were not held with such force. "Enough." He commanded.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:24 pm
Tiffany stayed still. Her heart was still beating heavily and She was breathing heavily. Suddenly, she felt tired. Really tired. Her eyelids were getting heavy. I'm sleepy..... She managed to say in a whisper. Then she closed her eyes.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

He stared down at her in disblief. She fell asleep? He supposed it was just another form of her humanity. He loosened his grip slightly and began walking. Having an unconscious girl in his arms was a strangely pleasant experience. He walked to his home ((see background)). It was large, grand, and would doubtless impress her. He carried her up the dark staircase to the grand bedroom. He laid her in the canopied bed. Looking down, he noticed his clothes were stained and rumpled. He frowned. Making sure to shutter the windows and lock the door, he left the girl to her slumber and left in search of a less used outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:36 pm
Tiffany slept for a few hours it felt like then remembered why happened. She jolted up. Where was she? She looked at her surroundings. She wa in a bedroom? How strange. Tiffany got up and looked around the room. But first she checked the door and of course it was locked. She the continued to look around the room.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Dmytri was reading in the library when he heard the sounds of her awakening. He smiled, snapped the book shut and made his way to her room. He unlocked the door, locking it behind him. "The beauty awakens." He said, walking closer. "I hope we're in a better mood." He'd spent half the night waiting for a taste of her. Fearful or comfortable, awake or asleep, he was getting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 pm
So it wasn a dream. Tiffany thought to herself. She backed up against the wall trying to get away from him as possible. Well I am better rested yes. She said to Dmytri.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

He frowned, but his pace didn't slow as he walked closer. He put his hands against the wall on either side of her head. "I'm glad." He said, smiling. He could practically feel her pulse. He leaned in closer, his eyes eager. "Stay calm." He said, his voice gentle. "The more you fight, the more it hurts." Struggle, and it was like being stabbed. Struggle less, and it was like a pinprick. He wondered what it would be like if the victim actually wanted it. Hm...that was something to think about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 pm
Tiffany shut her eyes waiting for the worst. Was it going to hurt? If so, how bad? Her heart rate speed up by ever aching moment waiting for him to sink his sharp into her neck. She trys to stay calm but taking deep breaths. In and out, in an out.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

She wasn't going to fight him. At least she'd learned that much. He leaned forward, letting his nose glide along the bottom of her jaw. Key points in their bodies were touching. He kissed the place beneath her ear. Now that the moment was finally at hand, he didn't mind drawing it out. His lips glided down her neck. His hands found her shoulders, then slowly slid down her arms. He could feel her pulse against his lips. He kissed her neck again, before sinking his fangs into her neck. He was immediately rewarded with a warm, delicious substance filling his mouth.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff