Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
First kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  Gimme!
View Results

Yavanna of the Green

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 am
DeathStarXII
Yavanna of the Green
A boy kissed me in 5th grade, but I yelled at him and told the teacher he was being mean. It was a huge mess eventually and both of our parents got involved, and the rest of the class made fun about us and told me I should be proud that I had had my first kiss, instead of angry at him.

LMAO I hadn't thought about that for a long time. Childhood, lovely place to visit, but nobody likes to live there.

My first real kiss, with tongues and mutual affection, was with a girl when I was 17. But she went through the whole 'I'm not like you, I'm not gay, I like boys, I want a boyfriend' routine, and broke my heart at least twice with promises she couldn't keep.

Daww. D: Just meant that she wasn't awesome enough for you.

Thanks. Awesome people are hard to find...

Overall, it seems the relationships that start at school never truly last in my life. My real friends seem to be the people I meet in my hobbies, the people with mutual interests.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:47 am
Yavanna of the Green
DeathStarXII
Yavanna of the Green
A boy kissed me in 5th grade, but I yelled at him and told the teacher he was being mean. It was a huge mess eventually and both of our parents got involved, and the rest of the class made fun about us and told me I should be proud that I had had my first kiss, instead of angry at him.

LMAO I hadn't thought about that for a long time. Childhood, lovely place to visit, but nobody likes to live there.

My first real kiss, with tongues and mutual affection, was with a girl when I was 17. But she went through the whole 'I'm not like you, I'm not gay, I like boys, I want a boyfriend' routine, and broke my heart at least twice with promises she couldn't keep.

Overall, it seems the relationships that start at school never truly last in my life. My real friends seem to be the people I meet in my hobbies, the people with mutual interests.

It's always fun to meet awesome people with mutual interests. biggrin  

BleedingInkXIII

Amaterasu Nisshoku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 am
guy, new years, he grabbed me before i could get someone else. we ended up dating b/c he informed me that if people hadnt been in line to kiss me, he would have held that kiss for all eternity. (my gf's kisses are MUCH better ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:23 pm
DeathStarXII
Yavanna of the Green
DeathStarXII
Yavanna of the Green

It's always fun to meet awesome people with mutual interests. biggrin

Mind you, my longest relationship was with a former classmate. To see how that turned out, look in the crazy exs thread. sweatdrop  

Yavanna of the Green

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Yavanna of the Green

Mind you, my longest relationship was with a former classmate. To see how that turned out, look in the crazy exs thread. sweatdrop

Ahhh.... sweatdrop But what's past is past, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm
Hey AAA! :3 -jabs-

Mine was a boy. And it was nasty. And ew. And he had a mustache. Blargle. -dies in a hole-  

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

The Green Apple 101

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:39 pm
With a guy I hooked up with. He was a lot older than me, too. ^^;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:14 pm
Do you realize all I've been through?

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

••• With my best friend I was experimenting with. It was wonderful.~

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Of course you don't, fool.

Infinite Pandora

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:45 am
Kindergarten with my first boyfriend. This was before I understood what the hell sexuality was let alone that I was a lesbian. His name was Justin and he was adorable. We had a lot of fun. He showed me what the boys bathroom looked like. lol

First kiss with tongue? 13. With a boy because I wasn't out yet. It was terrible. He tried to eat my face.

First kiss I liked but not my first with a woman. With my first fiancee, a woman, at 17.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 am
When I was about 11 or 12 (so about 5th or 6th grade ) with a boy, he was maybe a year or two older than me, and we "fooled around" a lot, it actually didn't start with kissing, but one day he was over my house, we were using the computer, and he started to kiss me...so we sat there kissing for 2 or 3 minutes smile  

airforce_freak6678

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 am
age 14 with a girl. No music.... i had always thought it would be like a movie but it turns out it doesnt happen haha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 am
first one meh
second one is the one im counting on to be amazing  

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

Mine was a boy. And it was nasty. And ew. And he had a mustache. Blargle. -dies in a hole-

Hey Caff! mrgreen *poke*

...Eww. DX *uses fishing pole to get you out of the hole*

I can't stand mustaches and other lip hair. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 am
Juxtaposedjoker
Kindergarten with my first boyfriend. This was before I understood what the hell sexuality was let alone that I was a lesbian. His name was Justin and he was adorable. We had a lot of fun. He showed me what the boys bathroom looked like. lol

First kiss with tongue? 13. With a boy because I wasn't out yet. It was terrible. He tried to eat my face.

First kiss I liked but not my first with a woman. With my first fiancee, a woman, at 17.

lol Glad it was good? And congrats to you and your fiancee! biggrin  

BleedingInkXIII

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm
DeathStarXII
Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

Hey Caff! mrgreen *poke*

...Eww. DX *uses fishing pole to get you out of the hole*

I can't stand mustaches and other lip hair. stare

It's all nasty. x(
I'ma go text you. biggrin  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items