Pollwhore. >:B
View Results

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 am
Kairi took Momo by the hand took her bag and ran towards the mall "Hey just let me know what you want "he said smiling he needed to get her mind of Mister i hurt girls heart so easly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 am
Blinking a bit, she stumbled a little running behind him. Blushing she shook her head a bit wiping away at her eyes."B-But.. I can't just let you buy stuff.."Cried out her voice quietly yet shyly as she ran after him. Holding his hand a little she blushed before looking up to him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 am
"Don't worry i do it for you so i don't mind biseds i have 200 bucks and i don't know what to buy"he said and stopped in front of the mall  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:53 am
Stopping finally she held his hand and attempted to catch her breath. Looking up to him, her cheeks were fluster from both having a lack of breath but also from him doing this for her."But.. I'll feel bad.."Murmured her voice quietly as she glanced down a bit. Her cheeks turned to a dark red color as she looked down.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 am
"Come on you have nothing to feel bad about come one"he said and went to one of the shops he took one off the dresses and gave it to her and pushed her dressing room and smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 am
Having a random dress shoved to her, she blinked a bit before looking to Kairi. He was so sweet to be doing this for her. Maybe there was a nice side to him afterall. Moving into the dressing room she closed the door quietly behind her slipping off her uniform. Sighing she shook her head a bit slipping on the dress. Hesitating in the fitting room she blushed a bit feeling a sudden shyness of wanting to ask Kairi his opinion on the dress. Though shaking her head a bit she exited looking to him a little."Hey.. Kairi-kun.. Does this look okay..?"Spoke out her voice quietly and almost embarrassed like. She couldn't help but feel like he was prepping her for a date.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am
Kairi smiled and then he took her hand and went to an other shop he took beautiful boots and gave them to her then he went to hairdresser and let her sit down  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 am
Following him quietly she took that as a yes. Being sat down she looked up to Kairi blushing brightly."Kairi-kun.."Murmured her voice helplessly as she glanced down. She was beginning to feel rather insecure about herself at the moment. This was nice and all, but she felt spoiled.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am
"What you don't like my presents "he asked whit puppy eyes and wishperd something to the man who was going to cut her hair  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am
Gazing at him, she automaticly felt bad once he asked that. Shaking her head a bit her cheeks flustering even more."Ah.. No its nothing like that.. It's just.. I've never had guy give me presents before.."Admitted her voice quietly yet very quietly as she looked to him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 pm
"Ah don't worry so much just relax and have fun"he said and smiled he took her to an other shop and bought a neckless and a coat  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 pm
Being dragged along behind him, she stopped a bit blinking as he placed on the necklace and coat. She looked up at him bit smiling a small but genuine smile."How do I look..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked up to him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:57 pm
"You are gorges like a peach flower "he said and smiled cute the sun was coming down "Hey i will take you home"he said and started to walk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 pm
Glancing up at him, she felt her cheeks fluster as he walked with her. Holding her bag in her left hand she walked forward. She felt a bit shy around him, as she looked to him. She could possibly be developing.. No, that was wrong she couldn't be. But remembering Toji walking with Sae acting as if she didn't even exsist. Stopping her walking a bit she looked down to the ground her eyes watering from remembering."Kairi-kun.. Was I not good enough..? I mean.. For Toji.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked to to the ground. A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she crossed her arms over her chest. Not even Kairi could keep that away from her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 pm
"He is the one that lost i say your better than you think "he said shyly and hugged her he kissed her forehead and smiled  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff