Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:17 am
Saia looked at her "Umm i' m Saia a caretaker i will be taking care for your house "she said and smiled but then remembered the girl "Your the one from this morning"she said "I saw you whit the cute bunny"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 am
Looking to her, she nodded her head a bit. Before glancing away she took on a slight reserved face. Her eyes began emotionless as well as her face."I see.."Murmured her voice quietly figuring the god called her in. Though once she spoke about Momi, she blinked a bit. But decided to play it off as she didn't know."I don't know what your talking about..."She said even quiter and curtly than before. Turning away she unlocked the door before opening it walking in.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 am
Rath was siting on the couch in the manor reading when Yuzu walked in. He looked up from to see who it was. Relizing who it was, he returned reading ignoring her and Saia.

Momikyoko continued skipping until he stopped in fron of the manor gate, seeing Yuzu and Saia. Hi! He yelled cheerfully after them, then he ran to the door which was where they were. He smilied at both of them cutely.

Rath noticed Momikyoko and groaned in fustration. He then slammed his book shut and headed up the stairs to get away from everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 pm
Looking to Rath, she shook her head a bit. As usual he was loping around. Though she then saw Momi run in saying Hi. Just what she needed as she was trying to play it off as she didn't know him. Sighing she walked in gesturing to the girl."Come in.."Ordered her voice from getting irritated with standing outside. Looking in she slipped off her shoes before heading into the main hallway. As usual the wise rat would have to handle the young woman.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm
Yes yes, come in come in! Momikyoko said cheerfully to Saia. He took off his shoes when he got in the house, showing his bright rainbow socks. He smiled while he skipped next to Yuzu. I wonder why he wants another caretaker. He said refering to God.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm
Rath came running down stairs then looked at Momikyoko. He wants to see you Momikyoko He said in an emtionless tone.

Momikyoko gulped then smiled and nodded. He then turned to Yuzu and Saia smiling, but you could see the fear in his eyes. Well, I'll be right back. Bye! He said still smiling then turned around and headed down the hallway out of sight.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Shooting a glare to Rath, she wanted to slap him. This is just what they needed! A girl finding out their secret plus encountering the god! This was the worst excusing herself quietly she moved forward grabbing Raths' shirt and yanking him down to her level."Why don't you announce our secret?! She already saw Momi-sama change back!!"Hissed her voice quietly in an angered whisper. Glaring up to him, her amethyst colored eyes were afflammed with irritation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 pm
"Oh do you mean Aki - chan "she asked and smiled "I know Akito Sohma"she said and walked in the room  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:16 am
Rath glared down at her. She was much shorter then him. He got out of her grip easily then turned around, not looking at her. He only wants to see Momikyoko ad besides, I didnt say who he is. He said emotionless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 am
Haruhi went back to the mansion and saw Rath as she entered the room.
"Rath, where have you been?" Her eyebrows rose. "Long time no see."
Being the cat of the zodiac always arose problems with the rat. Although Haruhi put the zodiac animal out of her mind, it still rang loud and clear that she was not welcome.
She plopped down on the couch and tapped her fingers against her face for a moment until looking back up at Rath and then away again.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 pm
Rath looked at Haru and nodded. This is why he rarely talked to people. They were always so annoying. But the most annoying person on this planet was Momikyoko. Sighing, he then headed out the door to get some fresh air.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm
Releasing him a bit she watched him a bit before watching him walk out. Sighing deeply she looked down before walking past the cat. She would have nothing to do with her, or anyone who affliated with her. But that was because of her own reasons. Looking to Saia she stopped a bit before nodding her head to her."Feel free to look around.. Or ask Haru.. Or someone to show you around.. I'll be leaving now.."Spoke out her voice correcting herself once she spoke the cats name. Walking out of the house she passed rath her ears pinning back as she did. She was of course walking to her job at a cosplay cafe. Of course, it would be easy blending in there then anywhere else.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm
Rath watched Yuzu walk off before he sighed deeply. He the plopped down in the grass, hands behind his head, and watched the clouds go by quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm
Haru sighed and after a few moments, she walked outside and past Rath.
"If anyone needs me, I'm gonna take a walk." She said quietly, walking down the street.
She walked quietly down the street and looked up.
There was a boy from her school standing a few yards in front of her.
She knew him only because he looked at her a lot on class.
"Hey Ruki." She said to the boy for that was his name.
"Hey Haru." He said quietly, looking up into her eyes.
"You okay?" She took her hands out of her pockets and tilted her head to the side.
"Y-yeah I just wanted to tell you something..." Ruki looked away.
"Yes?" Haru smiled at him. "What is it?"
"H-haru..." He took a step forward.
Haru didn't know what he did but next thing she knew, she felt Ruki's lips against hers.
He wasn't hugging her, he wasn't even touching her besides her lips.
Ruki wrapped his arms around Haru's waist and- Poof.
Haru felt herself falling to the ground and she screamed loudly.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm
Rath heard Haru's scream then got up and ran towards where the sound of her scream was. Then, he rounded the corner and saw she transformed. Crap.... He said under his breath. Dang it Haru! He yelled at her angerly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff