Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 pm
Kousuke neatly avoided the bag of candy he'd left on the ground and drew Ookami no Keiji, his own zanpakuto. "Not one to spend time talking, are you?" He commented, setting his nodachi blade in line to parry Reddo's strange blade upward.

Maria turned to face Meiso, but was surprised by Akihime's sudden defense at her unprotected state. Admiration and courage welled up in her so that when an ominous humming noise made itself known behind her , she had brought her zanpakuto up for an attack as she pivoted. None came at that moment.

His own Seele Schneider drawn and a second unactivated one in his other hand, Takeshi didn't press the attack. Instead he just gave a smile, the light dancing in his jade eyes. "I warn you, I've been told I become another person in battle." He took a slow step forward and Maria retreated, her back bumping lightly against Akihime's. "Now, who's going first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm
Akihime turned to whisper to Maria.
"Can you handle the Soul Reaper, Maria? I feel the need to test my Quincy craft against the other." She extinguished her blade, and drew an arrow across her bow, firing a testing shot against the other Quincy. "I have faith in you! Remember your training."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 pm
((Urgh, I'm not feeling great tonight. ^^" This is it for now.))

"O-of course." Maria muttered back, taking her eyes off of the Quincy for a moment to face Meiso. She set her mouth in a grim line and stood defensively, her feet planted on the ground just enough so she could stand her ground if need be or dart to the side.

Takeshi smacked it aside with one smooth motion, blinking for a moment at the wind the flying arrow threw in his face. "I see, Akihime Atsushi. Quincy versus Quincy, who will be victorious?" He moved towards her and lazily swung at neck level. "I hate to assume, but I think it'll be me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 pm
"Don't be so certain, friend," Akihime replied coolly. She easily evaded the attack, and countered with six arrows, fired in rapid but precise succession, at even intervals. She has spaced the shots based on the most likely path of his escape. Before the shots had traveled halfway to their targets in the air, Akihime was across the small impromptu battlefield, two glowing Schneiders in her hand.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:07 pm
"Why waste time speaking when your sword can speak for you?" Reddo stepped back. "But perhaps I shall go a bit easier on you. It shall allow me to stretch my muscles a bit more. It has been too long since I have used my abilities to fight. Rise, and stand firm." The blue blade in Reddo's hands disappeared and were replaced with blue angel wings. Then platinum colored armor began to form across his entire body until it was a full suit of armor. Reddo made a martial arts stance. "Come at me with all that you are. I shall use my fists to fight you." Reddo took a fist and planged it towards the earth and lifted up a huge chunk of the ground and tossed it at Kousuke.

Meiso was getting irritated from the constant change of enemies. "Make up your minds! Burn alone! Ron'urufu Moeru!" He clasped both hands to the hilt as the blade seemed to shrink and envelop his hands. Then the hilt split into two halves and became armguards as the blade turned into duel gauntlets with bladed fingers. Meiso was about to attack when he saw the large chunk of earth thrown in their direction. He flash stepped out of the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am
((you dont mind if i use estrella for my little battle and maybe even kill her))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 am
((Go ahead, but don't kill her. And if one of your charries is gonna fight her, let someone else be her.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Zero sighed and stood up, feeling the increasing spiritual pressure as fights began. 'Those had better be sparring matches' he thought with a long sigh. He drug his hand across his face, his Hollow mask forming, and began to run towards the nearest fight, the closest feeling like two Quincys, though he wasn't entirely certain.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 pm
"The captains won't be quick enough to respond and a few seated officers is just a little something to waste my time on. I could beat seated officers as a menos." Ossman placed another piece of wood on the stump and looked up at the three Diego spoke of. "No idea. You?" He destroyed to block. "They're pretty strong so I didn't bother heading over there, I was alone until a few seconds ago." He looked over at Diego.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 pm
"The hotheaded one is most certainly a Soul Reaper. His friend feels a bit like a Quincy, though he does not appear to fight like one. And the one in the middle...I've never felt anything like him. But by the looks of him...I'm reminded of the Fullbringers from Drekovec's records," Diego nearly whispered. "Anyway...you've attracted the attention of at least one of them. There he is, now." He indicated Zero as he Flash-Stepped to meet the combatants already at work. Diego had faced him once, and they had fought to a stalemate. He used Sonido to pursue the man, and waved for Ossman to do the same.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Ossman looked on at the people Diego spoke of. "Fullbringer? Interesting." He then looked at the soul reaper responding to the boy's request and watched on as Diego lead him then waved him over. A sigh escaped him and he used sonido to reach them quickly. Ossman slowed as he cam closer and looked at the soul reaper. "Do you consider yourself a challenge?" He was attempting to bring out them man's angry side so that he could take advantage of it. "You don't seem all that powerful to me." Ossman smiled and flash stepped behind him. "Don't seem all that quick either." Ossman drew his rapier. "I'll only use my foible this fight if you don't think you can take me." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 pm
((wait... is he behind me or someone else. I can't really tell lol))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 pm
((Orcus's guy is right behind you, talking to you. My Arrancar is just kinda floating around nearby, watching.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:01 pm
((Oks. Hard to discern lol))

"Heh, you have no idea do you?" Zero smirked behind his mask, his voice distorted and cruel sounding. He flash-stepped behind the challenger, drawing his own zanpakuto. "Not so fast eh?" he remarked as he swung his sword in a wide arc towards towards the arrancar's head.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm
((okay then Tyler or Ty could play as Estrella I wanted it to be that she wanted to finish the fight that she started with my quincy character then his fullbring comes to reality and either beats her or kills her))  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff