Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The boy was intriguing indeed. It was a shame he didn't belong in Slytherin. But Ravenclaw wasn't such a bad house. Well, there was always this chance that the boy would change his mind when his peers stare at him with the ghost. The students always bailed at the last minute. But still, the boy promised.

The Bloody Baron started to float away, but laughed loudly, "It's a deal, then. I will find you when I need you, Mr. Henrick." With that, the Bloody Baron disappeared into a wall.

((Exit to someplace else.))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

The last sentence the ghost spoke sounded like one that a stalker would say. Chase simply shrugged and followed to path the ghost directed him with. The Bloody Baron seemed to be excited, perhaps a bit in disbelief, that Chase would help him. He didn't mind and didn't care. As long as he could help a fellow bookworm, Chase was content.

((Exit to wherever he's going next.))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 am
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle wandered the dark dungeon corridor silently. It was the weekend, and she had nothing better to do than explore the dungeons. She had no idea where Ada had gotten off to, but she was content with walking by herself and thinking about everything that had happened recently. Vincent was still incessantly sending her letters even though he now knew she was alive and well. Michelle had replied to OIyvia's letter but had made the younger girl promise to keep their correspondence a secret from Vincent. She was still angry at the man and she had no wish to speak with him at all. She sighed quietly, although in the silent dungeon, the soft noise echoed loudly.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle had meandered towards the Slytherin common room, taking her sweet time. She hadn't been to worried about not knowing the password into the common room. It wouldn't be that much trouble to figure out and if she couldn't guess it she could always just wander the dungeons through the night until someone opened the door. Of course she had gotten there just in time to hear someone say the password and had wandered off by herself again. She now knew how to get into the common room and had no intentions of taking an "early" night. With a small yawn she stopped her movement and leaned against the cold stone wall. She had foregone her shoes awhile ago and was now wandering the cold dungeons bare foot.

Michelle wasn't particularly sure why she didn't just go to bed. It wasn't like there was anything interesting happening. It was the first night back at school. Not much could happen on such a dull night. Sure a few first years would be grumpy about their sorting. Some of them might trip up at the feast, and there was of course the curiosity of Gracie breaking school rules just to sit with Dominic at the Slytherin Table this night... but none of it was interesting now that it was all said and done. Although Michelle had to wonder if Dominic knew the whole truth.... and more importantly how much harder his parents would try to ruin his life if they knew.... The high and mighty Dominic Montague was not only dating a halfblood but a vampire too? It was the best joke she had heard all summer. Verily had written her with the new turn of events the moment Gracie had spilled the beans. Michelle always knew what was going on though anyways. It was a perk of being in the habit of watching everyone and remembering everything important.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in The Dungeonsspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Please, please don't let her give me a hard time, please!' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide had seen Michelle leave the Great Hall not long after the prefects had started corralling the first years, and had been up and following after the pale Slytherin almost immediately (she'd had half a piece of Pumpkin Pie to finish, the girl couldn't just let that go to waste!). Unfortunately, she'd taken a bit too long and lost her, which lead the the Hufflepuff wandering the Dungeons a bit before finally finding her best friend. She ran up to Michelle, nervous. The Slytherin could usually be counted on for being up for trouble, of course, but she was also a bit protective. Would she be okay with helping Adalaide to keep from getting sent back to the castle, or would Ada have to ask Chris to just meet her on the grounds? She didn't even know if that was a feasible alternative; he might have only been passing through on the night he'd met with Gracie. Which was another thing; she needed to uncover how they knew one another. It still didn't quite make sense. And the whole... being a wizard but not a wizard... that was pretty confusing, too. She sighed and called for her friend as she closed in on the girl. "Chelle! Hey, I, erm... I sort of might need your help with something." Her hand went to her pocket and she ran her fingers over the letter a second before snagging it and handing it to Michelle, figuring that was the best way to get her up to speed. After the Slytherin had read it, and once her skin was the appropriate shade of red for anything relating to Chris (Ada was starting to wonder if he'd ever see her real skin tone!), she bit her lip, and then explained. "He wants to meet up, and I'm guessing he meant on one of the Hogsmeade weekends, well I mean the first probably but I don't know for sure because he wasn't very detailed, but I think that might be because he didn't want to plan it all out and have me say no, but the thing is I don't want to say no but I don't want to be there all day alone because I'll be bored, and I'll probably need some help keeping out of sight so I don't get sent back to the castle before he can meet me, so do you think we could spend the day together and you could hang out with me and help me lay low until he's off work or whatever and then once he shows up maybe you could... um... leave?" The last bit felt awkward, because she sort of felt like she was using the Slytherin for entertainment and convenience until Chris was able to meet up with her. But she didn't know who else to turn to; Gracie was never around, at least not during the day (and how weird was that?), and as helpful as Nell was being letting her borrow Soot and as much as her friend was obviously enjoying this whole thing, she was a prefect, and Ada didn't want to get her in trouble. The same went for Marina and Damien. Besides, Michelle was her best friend, and the one who would probably be best at the whole sneaking around bit. The girl was practically silent most of the time. Ada was, too, being fairly graceful and tiny, but she wasn't very sneaky per say. She'd need help on that front, and Michelle was definitely the one to ask. She bit her lip, waiting.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle was lounging against the wall, staring off into space. Her mind was wrapped around the events of the summer, trying to comprehend all that had happened. The circus events were whatever to her. More death, more blood, more chaos. It was exactly where she felt most comfortable, but what happened after the circus is what had her mind reeling. She wanted to know more about this Phinelia, and she wanted to know.... she didn't even know what she wanted to know anymore. What in the world had half of what Phi said meant? What was Phi to Tay and more importantly what was she to Tay? Michelle lifted pale fingers to rub at her eyes in annoyance. To much to think about with very little answers. It hurt her head.

Michelle vaugely heard someone coming, and had her wand at the ready to knock out whoever it was just in case, but around the corner came none other than Adalaide Blythe and Michelle just gave her best friend a simple smile. Need her help with something? Michelle quirked her eyebrow. What in the world could she need her help with. Honestly Ada knew best of all that Michelle was only really helpful in dangerous situations or sneaky situations, and the Slytherin didn't particularly want her best friend in either of those choices. She took the letter handed to her without a word and scanned the scrawled message. Silver eyes flickered up to her best friend's face as she finished reading. The girl had gone beat red again and Michelle just barely contained an eye roll. She couldn't honestly say no to Ada's request. She had trusted Ada's life in the hands of this Chris guy at the circus, so not helping now would be a bit hypocritical and she would never be a hypocrite.

"So you want me to help you sneak around Hogsmeade.... to meet up with a boy I don't even really know.... and then leave you... .with said boy... who could possibly kill you?" She quirked her eyebrow at Ada but sighed. "I'll help..... but I wanna know who he was here meeting when you met up with him. Find that out for me." Michelle knew her best friend, and she had a feeling Ada already knew who Chris was meeting and just hadn't said. Michelle had no real reason of wanting to know except, that knowing who he was meeting would give her some sort of insight into what kind of guy he was. She wouldn't let just anyone date her best friend. No way in hell.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Please, please don't let her give me a hard time, please!' spacespac

Adalaide wanted to do a little dance when Michelle agreed, but was miffed at her saying that Chris could kill her. Honestly, they were on that again? She rolled her eyes. "As if, Michelle. You threw me at him at the Ball. Then, you totally ditched me with him to go with Tay, in the middle of an all-out battle to the death with a bunch of masked nutcases. You can't honestly be worried he'll kill me after leaving me alone with him in the middle of that. Seems to me that if he was gonna kill me, he would have done it there, so my body could be left behind with all the other ones. Logically, I mean. He'd never get caught." Unless he'd been with the masked people, but of course he wasn't. Otherwise, he'd have been in the middle of the carnage with her, would have killed her then, donned his mask and joined in on the chaos.

When Michelle asked about who Chris had been meeting with, she bit her lip. She'd forgotten that she hadn't told Michelle it'd been Gracie. Of course, at the time, she hadn't been expecting to hear from the guy ever again, and didn't want Michelle sticking her nose in it. If he knew Gracie, he might know Michelle, so it stood to reason that she'd have something to say about it. But, seeing as she was seeing him again, and she needed Michelle's help...
                                                          "Erm... well, I sort of... know... he, uh... he was meeting Gracie... they, um, they're friends..." How they were friends, how they knew each other, Ada had no clue, of course. But Gracie was a good person, and even if she and Michelle weren't friends or whatever, it wasn't like they hated each other or thought each other was the devil incarnate. So knowing Chris and Gracie knew each other would probably make Michelle a little less overprotective, right?

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Michelle rolled her eyes at Ada's totally logical reasoning as to why she wasn't allowed to be worried for her safety. "Shut it. He could still be a secret serial killer that is just biding his time for the perfect moment." She grumbled, but she knew Ada was right. She had left the Hufflepuff in the care of the boy she didn't at all just to traipse off with Tay again. To be fair though.... she hadn't meant to leave without giving Ada warning. Tay had kind of just decided that on his own. "I was going to tell you I was leaving with Tay! Or take you with us! I swear! But then that girl showed up and he kind of just dragged me off with him suddenly." Michelle made a face at the memory of the girl with firey hair. Michelle was not pleased with the pure existence of this girl.

Moving on from the unwanted subject within her thoughts, and shoving the girl deep down into the recesses of her mind for later pondering, Michelle raised an eyebrow as Ada answered her questioned. She had known her best friend already knew! But.... Gracie? That could only mean one thing. And it honestly made sense. Ada had met the boy at night, seen him again at the ball which was at night, and now he wanted to meet at night? This Chris boy was one of Gracie's new friends. "No." She said automatically. She narrowed her eyes at her best friend. There was no way in hell, Michelle was letting the girl traipse around with a vampire....alone! "No. No way. No way in hell! You are not going to wander around Hogsmeade, by yourself, at night, with a v-" She quickly cut herself off and blinked silver eyes fiercly. She couldn't say that.... but she had no other reason to disapprove. Damn it!

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 am
User Image

Adalaide’s eyes narrowed as Michelle argued over whether or not Chris was or was not going to kill her, knowing that Michelle was totally, fully aware of how many holes there were in her theory. When she brought up Tay taking off with her, Ada rolled her eyes. For once, Tay was not even remotely the issue. She also ignored the acid in her best friend’s tone when referring to the redhead who Tay had taken with them, figuring that was a conversation for later. She wanted to stay at least a little on topic right now. “I don’t care that you up and vanished with him. I mean, I do, but I know he just took off with you. The point is, you were more than happy to shove me at Chris before everything started, and then after it did, you didn’t come looking for me. Why is that, Michelle? Huh? Could it be because maybe, just maybe, you admitted to yourself that I was safe, either because of him or because, yes, actually, I can take care of myself? Even for a second? I mean, I’m sure you were planning on finding your way to me, but you didn’t seem to be trying overly hard. And I know you. If you thought I was in danger, you’d have been fighting tooth and nail to get to me. Which means that you must have thought I was safe.” There. Sound argument. No way Michelle could argue with that. She would, of course. She was Michelle, after all. But nothing she said would really hold any water. Which meant that Ada would win the argument. For once. Michelle would never admit it, but she’d give in.

Or, she thought she would, until Michelle suddenly freaked out over Ada saying that he’d been meeting with Gracie. Ada’s expression became confused; what was the big deal? She wanted to interrupt Michelle, to interject, but before she could, the blonde cut herself off. A second too late, though. The most important bit of her response had already been uttered. Ada’s brow crinkled. By herself with a… what? Something that started with a V… suddenly, it all clicked into place. Gracie had been skipping all her lessons… except the ones they had at night. When Ada had told Chris to tell Gracie to start coming to class, he’d chuckled, and looked like there was some inside joke she wasn’t getting. Every time she’d seen him, it’d been at night… She gasped.
                                                          “Oh, my gosh! She’s… and he’s… Oh, my gosh!” Then, her eyes flashed angrily. “Seriously? You’re getting all uppity because he’s a vampire? What, there’s something wrong with being a vampire? Your cousin is apparently one; do you not want me alone with her, either?” She crossed her arms, tapping her toe on the stone floor, the sound echoing. “You know, Gracie would go with me. I’d have to wait until dark, of course. But when she found out that I… that I liked him, she got all… excited. I’m pretty sure that the reason he’s contacted me at all was because she convinced him to. If you’re so concerned… I’ll just ask her.” Honestly, Ada would much rather spend the day at Hogsmeade with Michelle, but if her friend was going to freak out… he’d been a vampire the whole time she’d known him, it wasn’t like suddenly he was more dangerous because she knew it. Of course, that was logic talking, and Michelle didn’t tend to listen to logic when it came to her ridiculous overprotective streak. She stared the Slytherin down, for once not willing to let the girl beat her down into submission. She had no idea why this was so important to her, but it was. She supposed she might have been a bit overprotective herself, though, with the whole Tay thing. She sighed, rolling her eyes. “Michelle, if you let this go, if you do this for me… I will never lecture you about Tay again. If you’re allowed to hang out with a dangerous guy, so am I. I know you don’t really think of it, but I can take care of myself, too. I can. I’m not some delicate little flower you need to keep inside to protect from the storm. I can handle myself, I can protect myself. And anyway… I don’t know if you noticed, but blood was sort of… everywhere, at the Circus. He kept his composure so well, I didn’t even notice anything odd about him. I’m pretty sure he’s got a handle on it. And that he won’t hurt me. So… can you please just support me with this?” She paused, blushing. “It probably won’t work out, anyway. I’m sure I’ll chase him off somehow. Or put him to sleep talking about plants.” She chuckled a bit, holding out a hand to the Slytherin, her eyes hopeful, questioning.

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image 

The Slytherin rolled her eyes at Ada threw logic at her. She knew the girl was right. Of course she was right. There was no way in hell Michelle would have left Ada in the care of the boy if she didn't think he would keep her safe. That of course was before she found out just who.... or what... he was. She would not let Ada go traipsing around in the dark with a vampire! There was not a snowball's chance in hell! She ground her teeth together in annoyance, waiting for Ada to slow down so Michelle could make her demand, but of course Ada had caught right on to her slip up with words.

Groaning internally, the Slytherin tried to find a way to back herself out of this situation, but instead she found herself cornered. Her back pressed (metaphorically and physically) against a cold stone wall. Michelle wanted to smack herself in the face. "My cousin is incapable of hurting anyone on this planet even those she hates most. Chris on the other hand could be capable of anything and everything." She paused, toying with a strand of white hair. "I can't let your wander around with him. You could get hurt or die or.... be changed!" Michelle had heard all the gory details from Gracie before. She didn't wish that upon her best friend and she would never let Ada come anywhere close to being changed, being killed! It was her bloody job to protect the small Hufflepuff!

"Don't you dare go to Gracie! She'll let you traipse all over the world with him like it's perfectly fine! She doesn-" Michelle cut herself off, realizing her next sentence would have sounded ridiculous. Gracie doesn't understand.... but of course the Ravenclaw understands. She's a bloody vampire too. Gracie trusted Chris... but Gracie was in no danger of being killed by her own clan mate. As she internally debated about the whole thing with herself, she could feel penetrating brown eyes on her. Finally she flicked silver eyes over her best friend as the tiny girl began to speak again. "I don't honestly care if you lecture me about Tay Ada. I know you do it only because you care.... I just.... I don't want to see you get hurt.... or worse." Michelle looked at her friend's hand and gave a loud sigh before pushing off from the wall and taking the Hufflepuff's fingers in her own. It was the best answer Ada was going to get. It wasn't a full on yes I approve but she wasn't going to stop the girl either. Ada was 15 and could take care of herself. Maybe not as well as Michelle could, but Michelle had grown up hard, Ada hadn't. The Hufflepuff would be okay. And if she wasn't, there would be hell to pay, and Michelle would be sure to get that payment.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

Adalaide watched the Slytherin's expression's closely, carefully. She waited for yelling, for arguing. And she got it, but even she could tell that there was nothing behind it. Michelle was faltering; she didn't have any fire to fight with. But then, of course she didn't. She'd never use her fire to burn her best friend. Ada smiled lightly at Michelle's last words, knowing she cared. Knowing that she worried. She let the Slytherin take her hand and smiled. "You can always spy on us with your wand pointed at him. Just promise you won't hex him for like, taking my hand or something... I mean, I was sort of freaked out after the Circus, and he was the one there, so it's not like..." It's not like what? Like they wouldn't hold hands? Touch? ... She'd turned crimson when she'd received his letter tonight. But... maybe after she'd gotten over the awkwardness... it would be like... like it should have been when they'd danced. If they'd gotten to. She was still bitter that they hadn't. It'd been so perfect... She blinked a moment, realizing she'd been going off on some weird thought train that she did not need to be on right now. "It's not like we don't already know each other, I mean. He... he was really great that night. The best substitute for you I could have asked for." Maybe that would smooth a few of the ruffled feathers? Or... scales? She bit her lip. "You are coming, right? I know you don't... I know you're worried, but you'll still come?" Michelle's grudging acquiescence made the Hufflepuff smile, flouncing off to the Owlery, calling thank you over her shoulder. She needed to borrow Nell's owl and send a reply!

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick walked down the corridor, having come from Professor Leveque's office to discuss some things about a possible career. Mostly, about becoming a potioneer. He'd heard that she was one, and he was curious about how it all worked, and what al went into it. The talk had been interesting, and left Rick with plenty to think about. He was one of her best students, and had never messed up a potion. Heck, he'd tutored his brother, who she had commented had improved since. The redhead was actually pretty happy about that, since both brothers knew that if Jacob wanted to become an auror, he had to be good at everything he could be. Which had caused Rick to basically grill Jacob every chance he got about everything the Ravenclaw knew. Jacob had protested when it came to going to Professor Steele's office. While Rick was related, to Jacob he was just his head of house. Nothing more, even though he knew that Timothy would probably do anything to help his nephews out. And wasn't that a thought, that Steele considered Jacob to be practically family. Had something to do with their father living with the Steeles once upon a time, from what Rick could gather.

As he wandered, he wasn't exactly in a hurry to get back to his common room. After all, he was mostly enjoying the quiet of the dungeons. He wouldn't be here much longer, not since NEWTs were finished, and he needed to start packing up. The worst part would be leaving, he felt. He didn't want to say goodbye, because here, well, he felt safest. Was it bad that he felt that way because his mum couldn't touch him here? Out there, his mum well, she was out there, and while Rick was now fully an adult, he couldn't help but feel that he wasn't fully prepared should he meet her again. Swiping a hand through his hair, he blew out a breath forcefully. Nothing was going to happen. It was over, had been over for years. However, that niggling voice in the back of his mind said otherwise. Deciding to ignore it, he continued on in his meandering, oblivious to who was lurking.

----------------------------------
Thinking: End of the year, and my time here. Where did my childhood go?
Taken By: Caitlin Engels
OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
                                                  Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me
                                                  Distracting, reacting
                                                  Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
                                                  It's haunting how I can't seem...

User Image

════════════════════════

Ş̝̘͌̋̑ļ̝̲́̄͂ỳ͚͓͉̈́̍t̜͔̬̾͂̿ḣ̡̠͉͗͛e͎̥͙͆̒͠r̛̟͇͌͐͜ì̻̺̝̄̕n̢̻̋̓͝ͅ || S̡̫̭̍͛̈i͉̜̟̔̿͝x̨̹̲̋͗͋t̡̗̺̆͋̽ḩ̝͓̅͂̍ ̘̯̞͆͌͝Y͎͕̱̒͑͝è̜̝̗̌̚ȃ̠̭̞̐̑r̢̖̜̓̏͗ || K͙͈̀̈́͆͜ẹ̟̹͊̕͘ẽ̥̣͔͑͝p͇̘͉͛͛͗e̖͍̝̋̋͠ŗ̻̝̇͗̅

════════════════════════

The shadows had hidden him quite well Virgil thought, watching his target walk down the corridor. Rick had never even noticed him, since Virgil was being as silent as possible to get to the redhead. He must feel completely safe here, Virgil mused as he followed behind, silent as the shadows that clung. He'd followed since Rick had come down to speak with the professor, the reason unknown to Virgil, but he didn't care. After all, he didn't come to gather information, not quite anyway. Mother had insisted that this was her baby, and that she missed him, and Virgil was nothing if not a good son. He'd assisted her many times, always glad to pass along what he needed to, and it made her proud of her adopted son. However, it still left the fact that she didn't have her son, and it was eating her alive. He could tell. She never stated as such, but the longing in her voice was evident enough. So Virgil was down here, making his way carefully and ensuring his stealth wouldn't tip off his quarry.

It was when Rick had turned down a particularly bright corridor that Virgil was faced with having to reveal himself. Thankfully, the corridor was close enough to his common room to be a plausible excuse. Stepping into the light, Virgil took delight in the way that the redhead jumped, hand nearly going for a wand before it stilled. Virgil was no fool, however. Rick had taken wandless classes, which means he was dangerous without a wand. Virgil however approached with arms at his sides, hands open, showing he was no threat.
                                                  "You know, you really shouldn't wander down here alone. There's no telling what's down here. I've heard rumour that there are some pretty nasty ghosts down here. Plus, there have been bodies found down here before. A possible killer on the loose, or so I've heard. Not safe for those that don't know their way around as well as someone that resides down here." He mulled over his options. He had to approach this carefully if he wanted any chance of his plan working. After all, he was sure he could convince the older teen that he should come with him, that everything would be fine. He would be the one that would reunite a mother with her long-lost son. He was sure he could do it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I won't fail in this...

To find myself again
                                                  My walls are closing in
                                                  without a sense of confidence and
                                                  I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take
                                                  I've felt this way before
                                                  So insecure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:02 am
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick halted in his tracks, an uneasy feeling entering his body as Virgil stepped into sight. His hand reaching for his wand, he stopped when he noted that Virgil seemed to be unarmed. Like that hasn't stopped Virgil from being creepy or not. Honestly, he'd gotten that vibe from their first interaction, and it never left, and now? Now he felt exposed, for more reasons than he cared to count. However, the Ravenclaw listened to Virgil, his eyes narrowed as he heard what Virgil had to say. "First of all, I doubt that I'm in any danger down here. I've haunted down here talking to Professor Leveque far more often than you think, so to suggest that I'm not safe here and don't know my way around is kind of useless."

"Fine, fine, I understand that you have experience down here, it's perfectly natural to have that since you happen to be down here a lot. I was mostly concerned because of recent incidences." Virgil smiled, and Rick felt uncomfortable. Why was it he felt like he should run any time he encountered the younger teen? It didn't make sense. It wasn't like he was actively doing things to make Rick uncomfortable, right? He then recalled the conversation in the carriage during his fifth year. It reminded him strongly of someone but he couldn't pin down who. Before he could reply though, Virgil spoke again "Besides, I was heading up that way myself, and didn't want to walk alone."

Rick couldn't refute that, and the two began walking together, Rick occasionally looking at Virgil curiously. It was weird. Why had he agreed to it? The brunette wasn't doing anything so far, and was being quiet. It felt... weird, and the niggling feeling wouldn't leave that something wasn't right about the situation. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked around, not particularly paying attention to anything but trying to ignore Virgil. Moments stretched, and Rick couldn't help it. He turned to the other teen. "So, umm, what are you doing this summer?"

Virgil simply cocked an eyebrow at him, looking curious. Rick wondered why though. However, it might have been Virgil thinking of a response, because he didn't ask why he wanted to know, only what it was. "I'm going to visit mother this summer. I haven't seen her since before the school year, and I'm... not exactly comfortable with going home. Too much happened, too much of it that just... I don't know, I guess I don't get along with the rest of my family." Virgil shrugged, and looked at a loss for words. Rick could understand to some extent. His own home life was awkward, and well... Turning away, he scratched the back of his head, thinking of something to say, when Virgil spoke again. "I think you'd like mum, really. She's beautiful, and smart, and she's an excellent cook. She also happens to be very attentive. It's a shame that she's alone now though."

This whole scenario just felt wrong, and he turned to face the other teen when he found himself face-to-face with Virgil. Backing up quickly, he found himself pressed against a wall as Virgil followed closely. He opened his mouth to protest when he found Virgil's crashing into his, mouth open and exploring as the other teen plundered his mouth. Finding his wits, Rick shoved Virgil away, glaring at the other. "What. The ********. Was that? Did I look like I wanted to be ******** kissed? Goddamn, no! I have a girlfriend! s**t, how ******** up in the head are you? I mean, seriously? Do you just go around randomly kissing any person you ******** meet? Jesus effing Christ, just get the ******** away from me!"

Thinking: What the ******** just happened???
Taken By: Caitlin Engels

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:35 am
User Image
                                                  Discomfort endlessly has pulled itself upon me
                                                  Distracting, reacting
                                                  Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
                                                  It's haunting how I can't seem...

User Image

════════════════════════

Ş̝̘͌̋̑ļ̝̲́̄͂ỳ͚͓͉̈́̍t̜͔̬̾͂̿ḣ̡̠͉͗͛e͎̥͙͆̒͠r̛̟͇͌͐͜ì̻̺̝̄̕n̢̻̋̓͝ͅ || S̡̫̭̍͛̈i͉̜̟̔̿͝x̨̹̲̋͗͋t̡̗̺̆͋̽ḩ̝͓̅͂̍ ̘̯̞͆͌͝Y͎͕̱̒͑͝è̜̝̗̌̚ȃ̠̭̞̐̑r̢̖̜̓̏͗ || K͙͈̀̈́͆͜ẹ̟̹͊̕͘ẽ̥̣͔͑͝p͇̘͉͛͛͗e̖͍̝̋̋͠ŗ̻̝̇͗̅

════════════════════════

Virgil's face twisted, his eyes narrowing as his mouth transformed into a sneer. He was not going to fail here. He refused to. He had made a vow that he was going to bring Rick to his mother, and he was failing. He snorted, deciding that for once, he was dropping the act. "And here you are, deciding to act all high and mighty and reject someone when they show you they care? Nice to know that you happen to be that way." He stalked forward, his face getting inches before Rick's and he stared down the older teen.

"Besides, if you had a girlfriend, where is she? I don't see her down here." He heard everything, observing his targets for as long as he had. He'd of course heard about some girl that Rick hung around, but never had the mention of romance been brought up. It had only been with that Lore girl, the one that killed herself. Virgil was genuinely surprised that Rick hadn't run to his mum immediately when he heard the tragedy.

He mentally frowned though, recalling everything he had heard about the other teen. He'd been brainwashed against his mother. By his father. While Virgil's father was by no means a saint, he was still a better man than Rick's could be. Which left him at square one again.
                                                  "I feel sorry for you. I mean, I heard that you had recently lost your mum, and here I was thinking I'd invite you over. Besides, I really like you. You seem to be one of the few sane people in this entire school."

Virgil almost jumped when he heard Rick's response, Eyes narrowing further. "You seriously think I'm sane, or that everyone else in insane? Really? You really don't pay attention much. I can point to probably three-quarters of the student body that probably are sane. And you sure as hell don't know me. Just stay the ******** away. If you think that assaulting people with a kiss is considered sane behavior, you're seriously off your rocker." Rick turned and left, and Virgil let him. To him, while he wasn't quite successful with that tactic (it was never that easy, and he knew a kiss wouldn't bring the redhead around, he just wanted a taste is all), it laid the groundwork for something in the future. Virgil smiled, watching the other walk away. Oh yes, he could work with this here.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I won't fail in this...

To find myself again
                                                  My walls are closing in
                                                  without a sense of confidence and
                                                  I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take
                                                  I've felt this way before
                                                  So insecure

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas