Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi was brought out of his trance by the arrival of his new body. He smiled wickedly, a smile he never did in front of or near the boy. "How are you my servant? How was your year?" He said smiling.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
Zane Acacia
TripletFirst YearRavenclaw

Zane had found a note waiting for him earlier in the day. One, he presumed was from the same boy that had befriended him on the train at the start of the year. The handwriting had been a bit difficult for the First Year to make out, but then again, he was rushing himself.

He didn't want to be down in the dungeons. It creeped him out in a way. There were only two people he'd be willing to go down there with, his Slytherin sister, and Roi. The triplet was going to meet Roi, since his sister sat up in the Great Hall, partaking of the food that he asked Erianthe to save for him. However, knowing her, she'd be far too absent-minded for that.

Zane didn't want to admit it to himself, but he felt as though he could follow Roi anywhere. The older boy felt like he radiated power. Power, that Zane felt as though he should be a part of, no matter what kind this was.

However, that didn't stop him from being aprehensive. The dungeons, as he knew too well, were far too creepy. The Ravenclaw was quite glad when he came to the room specified, where it appeared that Roi was already waiting.

Belladonna, n.: In Italian a beautiful lady.

In English a deadly poison.

A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Trinity stretched as she descended towards the dungeons. She was glad for an excuse to get away from the crowds of the Great Hall, especially if she could get away to speak to the mysterious Ravenclaw boy who she had taken to calling "Lord". The words had always seemed right from her tongue. She knew that with him, she too would be destined for power. Power she would gladly obtain.

Trinity breathed in the cool damp air of the dungeons as she felt the familiar stone beneath her tiny pale hands. As she came to wear she was told to meet she noticed the shadows of three men. No doubt one of them was her Lord.

And that it was. She bowed deeply when she entered. "Hello my lord" she said with a malicious smile dancing across her lips.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc; outfit in side pic.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
His three servants appeared before him and he smiled his usual sinister smile. He leaned his back against the cold dungeon wall, "How was your school year? Zane? Trinity? William?" He asked not really caring for their response. He continued however, "However, I didn't call all three of you here for that. I called you here to give you your missions for the summer. I will be staying at William's castle for the summer. Isn't that right William?" He asked the second year. His tone meaning it was more a command then a request. He, once again, didn't give his servant a chance to respond. He continued on with his briefing of his three servants, "Trinity, I need you to keep a closer eye on Ronyo, he's the only one I have yet to tie strings up on. I have Colton under my control, and Phinella knows exactly what she's gotten into. Now it's up to you to let Ronyo know just who he's dealing with." He said pointing a finger at the girl that was serving him so well. Better then he had expected, better then William.

He then indicated to Zane with a wave of his hand,
"My dear Zane, you now see what I am capable of, and I have many plans that I need help with. So I ask you, would you like to join me in my attempts to revive my empire of old?"He asked the curious boy. Should he say no, Roi will eliminate the boy himself.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Zane Acacia
TripletFirst YearRavenclaw

Zane was about to answer Roi's question when the older boy continued on. He wondered what missions Roi could be talking about. The Ravenclaw listened to his tone. There was something malicious in there. Something that Zane didn't want to be on the opposite side of. He had gone and gotten himself into something he probablly shouldn't have. Why did he have to be so detached from his sisters?

The first year felt as though he really didn't have a choice. Roi had chosen for him on the day they met. This was far worse than the plots Jasmine had gotten him involved in. Far worse than the babblings of Erianthe. Zane was headed down a path that he was oddly curious to explore. Roi claimed to have an empire to raise. Certainly the boy had the power to control it.

"It would be an honor," Zane said as a eeire smile crept on his face.

Belladonna, n.: In Italian a beautiful lady.

In English a deadly poison.

A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

Callous, dignified, and haughty, Tay held himself in high esteem even as he sat in court with the newest members for their newest cause. He instantly recognized the young Slytherin girl, she being the one he was drawn to instantly during the Hogwarts Express. He hadn’t voiced a thought, or exhibited any opinion other than one, that he was far superior than the rest, and thus, felt the need to only pay half as much attention. Of course, Tay had always mused with the reasons why he chose to follow, rather than lead, and despite every discrepancy, he was just as well pleased as a right hand man, and it shone on his face with an immortal glow.

At the moment of his name, Tay acknowledged the fact with a curt nod, silence hung over him like a dreary cloud. An inclination of surprise had glided on his features when he paused to note the mission left unto the one Roi had called Trinity. He hadn’t allowed the notion to dwell any longer, instead, he tossed a casual glance in Roi’s direction. ”I have eyes and ears in the Great Hall as we speak, soon enough, we’ll know just how badly we’ve affected them.” He murmured, his mind far too preoccupied with Annabelle Emery Rich, and the goings-on of the Great Hall.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires: …My Book
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 am

User Image
User Image

Roi moved Tay's body through the dark cold corridors of Hogwarts' dungeons. Eyes of gold, lined with streaks of green, moved along the walls, as he headed to his usual meeting spot with his servants. He slowly looked around as he saw the door and made sure the coast was clear before he quickly moved his host's body into it.

Carefully he moved his host's short body onto one of the old desks and sat there, with Tay's hands clasped together, staring at the door as he waited for his servants to arrive, with good news. So far things have been going pretty rough especially for Tay, and it left Roi in a very foul mood. So he was expecting SOME good news, or so help him, he'd rid himself of these idiots and find him some more suitable servants.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: ???
Mood: Angry.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

Trinity was not happy and it was obvious. Even though she had what seemed like success she didn't believe any of the other students following her were worth much. Of course she wouldn't let Roi see that. She composed her self, dropping her shoulders and raising her head. She turned to those following her and shot them a look.
"You will remain completely and utterly silent unless you are told to speak. You speak without permission and you will regret it, of that I assure you. And I don't need to remind you to not tell anyone of what you see with out expressed permission" Trinity glared at them one last time then her face turned to her normal dark smile she pushed opened the door to the meeting place and bowed graciously.
"My Lord" She spoke with her head turned down. After her greeting she remained silent. The two entered behind her. Even then Trinity kept her mouth shut but the smile still placed upon it. Surely Roi would be pleased with her, or at least she hoped. He was not happy and she could tell it right away. She was not surprised at that fact. His success had not been much as of this year.
Trinity had utterly failed with her attempts with Ronyo and had barely gotten away from all his questions. Luckily he had been distracted due to the fight at the sorting ceremony. Trinity knew they could not get Ronyo Storm and they should just stop trying he was strong and was a disgrace to the house of Slytherin.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image

'Just follow Zane, he knows what he's doing,' Lennor whispered in Erianthe's ear as he walked beside her. Erianthe just appeared to nod a bit as she followed her brother.

Zane paid his sister no mind. Never before had he been so glad for her schizophrenia and their parents' opinions on doing anything about it. Lennor, the illusion she claimed to be their brother, was even a bit twisted. He had seen Eri fighting with him quite a bit recently. Of course, he had no idea how Roi would take his sister. She was a pretty good witch, but her mind made her a bit unstable. If Lennor couldn't get Erianthe to focus, then at least this might get Jasmine to come.

He stopped just short of the door to where the meeting place was. "Pay attention Eri, I'm only going to say this once," he said in a harsh whisper. "You're not to speak unless spoken to. Otherwise, you'll end up in a really bad place. And remember, us being down here is our own secret. You can't tell anyone."

Before all this, Zane would have felt bad about taking advantadge of his sister like this. Now, Zane had lost all that, he had become blind to what the effects of his actions were.

"Zane, don't worry. I remember. Lennor keeps telling me," Erianthe reassured her brother.

The boy just shook his head before turning and opening the door. His master and Trinity were already in the room. Trinity had two people with her, but Zane couldn't see who they were. He bowed and gave a greeting to Roi. The boy could tell that he wasn't in a good mood to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:18 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin watched the first year move about, he knew that she did not think them much of a catch a scared 5th year who was horrible at spells..yes, Shi was well aware of his faults. His only good skill was potions and being a prefect. He did not mention that he had already been told to help out this cause by his brother, after all he was slytherin and this was a good way to meet the new Lord. He heard the girl rant at him and nodded his head, used to such things and people. When he entered the room behind the girl he lept his head dowm hair covering his scared face, bowing. He stayed still, not looking up. He was not scared, far from it, Shin was much to suisidal to be scared of something like this, pluss he belived he deserved any pain he got.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Tired
Emotional state? Low, not dangerus.
Physical State? Has not eaten in a few days, so not top notch.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm
Second year, Slytherin Seeker
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Belle stifled back a sigh of surprise at the deliberate and sudden spin that Trinity, the loner in her own year, had gyrated on her heel as she turned and offered them both an issue of warning. Beside her, was the fifth year prefect, truly, not a being she had expected to find her under the thumb of Roi. Yes, she knew of Roi, knew what Tay had described, but that was all. Once or twice, she had even acted out as a pawn in their battlefield, never truly knowing her place in the midst of war. Her lips were tight, and her eyes were hard, and even the usual misted fog that clouded her eyes had faded, and became something fierce, and piercing. Her loyalties had bid her to come here, and it was her ambitious pride that had her submit her will to the darker forces at hand…

No matter how much Devon had made her want to be good, not even he could dissuade her mind from saving her mother and father from their doom. She pursed her painted lips together as she stood behind Trinity, watching the girl bow and then, feeling the sudden overwhelming urge to do the same. A kind courtesy had allowed Belle to lift the edge of her skirt as she guided one leg behind her, and stifled a polite bow to the boy that they had all been focused on.

But it wasn’t until her eyes fell upon the very familiar dragon hide boots, and then embellished insignia of the English Bullmastiff, did she finally realize that it was Tay, that they had all be speaking of, warning her of. She could barely hide the gasp that escaped through her lips.

Desires: Safety
Troubles: Perfection

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image
User Image

Roi twitched Tay's thin mouth into a sinister sneer. He smiled, proudly opened his arms in a gesture to welcome the two loyal servants and their new accomplices. He sat Tay's back against the cold wall of the room and stared at the gasping figure of Anabelle Rich, William's cousin. He spoke with his sinister voice staring coldly at Belle's eyes. William's gold eyes quickly became the poisonous green color. Every centimeter of gold completely consumed by the poison of Roi's true eyes.
"Hello Anabelle, William has told me about you. I'm glad to see that you finally get to meet the king of this army. The real king." He said, the venom in his words stinging not just her but everyone else int he room. He turned Tay's head and focused on Trinity, he smiled graciously to her. "Trinity! You have done well! I expected nothing less from my faithful servant. However! I am not pleased that you didn't get me eyes into Gryffindor and Hufflepuff! I damn well need them if I am to get Logan to join our damned cause!" His voice rose as the sting turned into pure whipping, each word stinging with his anger.

Slowly he rose Tay's hand to his forehead and rubbed it.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Pissed.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

'You know, you could speak up. You could get into those houses. Nobody suspects you,' Lennor whispered into Erianthe's ear, causing her to get chills. He was right.

"I could help with that. Lennor says I'd be good with that," Erianthe squeaked out after a soft cough. Her voice was innocent. She had no idea what she was going into.

This outburst by his sister, cause Zane to send a sharp glare at her. He got up and launched himself at Eri. "What did I tell you Eri!?" he yelled at the girl, trying to sound fierce. He wanted to make it seem as though this outburst were caused out of his loyalty to Roi. Honestly, it wasn't. It was out of love for his sister. He knew what Roi could do, and didn't want his sister to face that. After all, he was glad that she wasn't crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Eyes of venom quickly locked and glared at her. Like the bite of a snake, aimed right for this girl, sent, with the glare of his eyes. He quickly motioned for Zane to become silent, and when he did he moved Tay's leg up, and put an arm on the knee. Staring that cold, venomous, glare at the child as he spoke, voice full of poison and ice.
"Now, now, Zane. No need to get upset. After all, she just offered to help. Which is something I would appreciate. However, I have more important plans for you... Eri is it? Well, I must insist that you remain quiet until I give you your orders." He used his tongue as a whip on the girl.

Slowly he snapped Tay's face back to Zane and glared at him.
"Zane, who is this? Obviously you didn't explain proper etiquette when in my audience." He said as he twitched Tay's nose into a slight snarl. He was already upset, and it was getting worse.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Pissed.
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:48 pm
Second year, Slytherin Seeker
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

War had come, and Annabelle saw it in those eyes, wrought with a moss of green over tainted gold, growing like a weed, a virus that seeped through deeper than skin and bone. Fleshy lips pursed together with rigid tenacity, and her jaw clenched, unable to bear the withstanding need to understand what had happened as she straightened her posture to gaze at the glowering head of auburn. But her scarce window of opportunity was fleeting past her eyes in a second, and she bolted her gaze toward Trinity expectantly. But silence unfurled until the silent Ravenclaw spoke up, nearly being silenced again.

Snapping into motion, a blissful smile had burst upon her features. ”Your Grace,” Belle emphasized, soft as a feather, kings liked to be treated as such, she hoped. But just as she had, the vehement demon lashed out and struck her into silence. She watched, unfazed, altercation spewing forth burning everything to dust. She held her tongue and turned her eyes upon Trinity; the two had already discussed the strings that Belle could play, Devon and his little brother, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, and Halvine Clenore in Gryffindor. But as silence strung her up on a vine, she couldn’t help but notice how wrong this all seemed—he needed his servants, no, his army, to love him and worship him. Fear breeds the cowardly, it’s true, and all she saw when she gazed around were frightened children.

Desires: Safety
Troubles: Perfection

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out