Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:08 am
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: Blah

MOOD: Blah

User Image

Matt had been guided back safely thanks to the older student. However he noticed little Marko tripping and he shook his head. The kid was a nightmare and a bloody mess. He was always a bloody mess. Now here he was in the same school as that pathetic excuse for a wizard. Slowly, he glided up, and pulled the boy to the side, dusting him off as he whispered into his ear. "Pull yourself together damn it, I will not have you messing things up. Or I might just throw you into the lake." He hissed into the boys ear, sure no one had heard as he sighed and moved with the other first years, he was tired and it was time for some sleep.
User Image
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 am
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko felt some one grab him and dust him off, before he paled. He knew who it was..he knew the smell. Yes, the smell. He froze as the other boy whispered into his ear. He hated how this boy spoke in such a way that Marko was always able to fully understand him. Then his eyes went wide. Mess what up..LAKE?! He could not swim and Matt knew that. He He glared after a second, feeling Matt leave to walk ahead. He hated Matt. Hated everything about him. He knew he was just a good at all but seeing and hearing as the other boy. In fact, he felt that he was better then Matt at all things other then seeing and hearing. So what if he tripped....A lot.. Ok...most of the time he was stumbling..so what?
But I KNOW you are there.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:53 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Slytherin Table

Seeing the prefect round the corner about the time they did had the fourth year smiling and waving at the prefect. He really didn't know the prefect all that much, but that was not surprising as he knew little about most of the other students in his own house. Watching a few more students file in after being told the password and the way to gain entrance Ronyo watched as the boy he had guided to the corridor seemed to have little in the way of conversational skills, as he gave no feedback during Ronyo's words. It was not a big deal as he was used to the general way most Slytherin acted around him or others even. However the white haired boy did notice an exchange between the lost first year and another one who had tripped on what looked to be nothing really extraordinary. The words spoken were ones that sounded like those that would come from a snake and Ronyo seeing the sorting hat was still doing well in its placement.

The boy who received the verbal attack had something odd about him. Ronyo approached the boy after he was left to himself and opened his sixth sense up more. He scanned the first year quickly and made note of the milky colored eyes and the lack of sharp movement they gave from Ronyo's approach or wishing to look around in the dungeon. A blind wizard. It was not something Ronyo had really heard about as the wizarding world often had ways of dealing with issue such as that, but this was either a special case or one that required great effort or even sacrifice to accomplish. That being said he knew well enough that sight could more often than not be a hindrance when it came to perceiving the world. With two uncharacteristic loud footsteps Ronyo made his location known to the first year before he began to speak.

"I wouldn't put much thought into it kid, besides sight isn't all that great really. You still have four other powerful senses and I'll even bet they work even better than mine. Ronyo Storm fourth year, a pleasure, "this would normally be the time when Ronyo would extend a hand to shake but thought it better to allow the boy the first move, "From me, I would say work on you smell more than anything else if you have the ability. Everyone has a scent to them, no matter how much they try to cover it up or shrink it the smell of each person is almost like a fingerprint to the nose."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda followed the prefect and the other students through the corridor. Can someone just tell me how to get there on my own? she thought, aware of how long it was taking for Shin to lead all the first years to the common room. After a few minutes, they continued towards the common room.

wearing

((Next post in the Slytherin Common Room))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:33 pm
Marko James

User Image ````Marko felt some one move beside him. His dim eyes looked, not really able to see the boy in this light at all. He heard the boys steps, then heard him talk. He loved these halls...they ecoed, helping his hearing...well...hated them for helping Matt, but that was another issue. The other boy was trying to console him. Odd. "I have...three other senses...that work well. I can see...a little..and hear..a little..." He stated. He felt that the other boy was making an introduction by his tone, so he held out his small hand. "Yes you smell....It's not a bad smell....Just...earthy...And like food. What...what is...finger Nose? " He asked, not getting the full end of the sentence.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Slytherin Corridor

Taking the first years hand and shaking it Ronyo listened as the boy explained his sensory issues. So he was not completely blind and he had problems with his hearing as well. It was an odd combination as you usually saw one or the other but hardly ever both. That would mean the boy's smell and touch would be highly sensitive. Ronyo made sure not to overdo the handshake just in case it did produce and over abundance of sensory inputs do the boy. Ronyo did chuckle a bit as the boy spoke and appeared to asking about the fingerprint to the nose. The white haired Slytherin mental chastised himself for using a visual reference to a boy who he still did not know the length of his lack of proper sight.

"Apologies, a fingerprint in the unique way your finger tips have a swirling pattern just on the top layer of skin. No two people have the same fingerprint, not even twins. It is a visual metaphor used to compare something that has a truly unique and one of a kind idea," Ronyo raised an eyebrow as the bow also had spoken about his own smell...earthy and of food," I'm guessing your smelling my home in the forest and likely the food from the feast we just came from. I must say you do truly have a powerful sense of smell. I bet you will be great in potions once you get the smell of each ingredient down, and I would be ready when you enter the greenhouse for herbology as the multiple plant aromas have often gotten to me, even though I enjoy them," with that Ronyo took a step towards the Slytherin common room entrance, "Come on then, we've delayed long enough let's get to the common room and get some rest. Wouldn't want to be tired for your first day of classes now."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fourth Year

User Image Jess was following behind most of the her fellow Slytherins -- noticing the exchange between two of the first years, Why am I not surprised... My god, that boy is blind? Oh Ronyo, ever the gracious knight. The pale redhead caught up with Ronyo and smiled at him, "Is everything well, I trust?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm
Marko James

User Image ````Marko smiled, liking the way the elder boy shook hand. It did not feel like Ronyo was trying to take his arm off. He listened as best he could, still liking these halls and their sound abilities. He raised a brow at the visual remark. He sighed. "I can see 50% of what is normal....hear 40%" He then turned. The room was ahead then? He liked that. Maybe he would not trip again...Also, potions...that sounded fun, like cooking. As for herbology...he was dreading it. "Rest...yes..I am sleepy" He stated.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
The Blood Baron
Ghost of Slytherin House

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Bloody Baron wandered around aimlessly, looking for something to do. Peeves was off in his tiny world again, finally leaving the students alone. Some form of peace for the ghost!

This year's batch of first years seemed to be quite unique. Certainly, the numbers of students increased each year. And, of course, the numbers of times he would have to see the students' eyes filled with fear increased as well. He liked the quiet, but sometimes, it got too quiet.

The Ghost of Slytherin continued to float about, deep in thought.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Heart knows no sorrow like the sorrow of regretting."
- Martha L. Hoffman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:07 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Ushering the students close with a large, heavy calloused hand, Tay proceeded to lead the children through the Great Hall and into the ground floor where an ornate staircase spread upwards to the rest of the castle. Most of the other students gathered around the grand staircase and jogged up the steps, but the house of green and silver, and gold and black did not. The hufflepuffs had proceeded first down to the dungeons, but the two had separated as he and Jessica turned down upon the Slytherin Corridor, while the Hufflepuff prefects lead the students farther towards the basement.

”This is the Slytherin Corridor, follow me and Jessica, and we’ll lead to the entrance of the Slytherin Common Room.”

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Slytherins
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tired and annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I need to write to my father tonight...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien followed after the older students, a slight scowl on his face. He was aggravated about the older boy being a prefect; Michelle was his cousin, whether she liked it or not, and that meant that he was charged with protecting her. His father wouldn't accept anything less than that from him. But, she had spoken to that older boy, and Damien didn't like their interest in one another. There was something off about him, something dark. He sighed a little, growing aggravated as he realized that he might be expected to go straight to bed. But, he couldn't! He needed to write home to his parents, to let them know about his sorting! He wanted to get this worry off his back, to be able to be secure in the knowledge that his father would be pleased. He followed the Slytherin prefects quietly in thought.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Exit to Slytherin Common Room Entrance**

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Every trained step issued without echo, without even scarce a sound piercing the narrow and dreary corridor belonging strictly to the Slytherins. This hall lead no where, he had learned in his first year, a simple circle winding to the same set of staircases leading further down, or higher up to the ground floor of the castle. Descending further, the biting chill crept deep into flesh and bone, and, he moved as one with the trickling shadows dancing from the torch light high up on sconces. A perilously gold eye shot a glance over his shoulder, the first and only one to catch his intrigue was the boy that had spoken to Michelle, threatened the calm aura, though he couldn't understand why. But the boy held a striking hold on his memories, long since burnt to decay. Had he seen the boy at family meetings? Business affairs? Or the circle?

Slowing his step, Tay meandered toward Damien with a curious look etched upon his shadowy silhouette. "Excuse me, I can't help but wonder how familiar you look. I didn't catch your name, I'm William Nott, if you didn't hear." His casual tone rolled with an icy poison long since accustomed to his tongue. The heir to the Duke of Wales, his name soared far, but only as far as knowledge tied with history.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle followed the prefects into the hallway, her eyes wandering to the walls, memorizing the way to her common room. She could see the distaste on Damien's face and wondered what or who exactly it was for. She shrugged it off and flicked her fingers through her bangs, her eyes returning to their roaming once again. She wasn't all to concerned about losing her way, but it was a good way to hide her interest in the conversation taking place in front of her.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Amused
Where I am: House Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting
Who I'm with: The Slytherins
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Following the Prefect closely, Lavender-Rose examined every detail she could along the way. Her brothers had told her terrible stories of getting lost. Some she didn't believe and others she didn't want to risk. Like the ghosts. She was afraid of them, and going to Hogwarts she knew a few would pop up. She wasn't looking forward to that. Since she wasn't paying much attention to people stopping, she ran right into the back of a boy. He was wearing a mean scowl on his face. "Oh, sorry. Uh my bad." It seemed it would go unnoticed though. The prefect boy was talking to him at the moment. "Never-mind. I'm just gonna.." She didn't quite finished her sentence and waited for them to continue their conversation before she said anything else.

[....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Fifth Year

User Image Jess helped guide the new Slytherins to the common room, when the pale redhead noticed Lavender bump into one of the boys -- mumbling a nervous apology. Quietly, the Prefect glided over to the nervous pigtailed girl, "Is everything alright?"  
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff