Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
random roleplay peeps? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm
artemis looked at her and smiled warmly "so beautiful where do you wanna sit"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm
Kino pointed to a table by the pond. She giggled pulling him with her and sat down. 'I guess I fell in love...didn't I...' kino thought to herself  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:01 pm
artemis smiled being pulled in trail of this beautiful girl he was falling for "so that on the boat wanna explain that fully to me"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm
" what part?" she asked. Katiana snapped and food appeared on the table in front of kino and artemis. Kino looked at katiana. Katiana smirked and winked. Kino smiled and looked back to artemis.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 pm
"just what exactly happened, what did i stab, how did you guys get here all that kinda stuff"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm
"Well we came from heaven. We pick people who are unlucky and make them happy and we defend earth from demons/ devils. Devils hate goddessess. They epecially pre-destinest first class goddessess which is what I am. Yet I don't have a angel yet to complete my transformation. My sister is. 3rd class goddess and my brother is a tool made from god, which makes him a very good builder and stuff. Now that is what you wanted to know?" Kino asked wondering if she told him all he wanted. She seemed to want to make him happy. She mightve came to earth for him, but she doesn't know since she slept in the orb from heaven to earth.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm
"yes but i have oen more question does that mean you were trying to make me happy or i was just wrong place right time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 pm
Kino smiled. " were you unhappy before I came?"  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:59 pm
"slightly but im much happier now that your here"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm
"I'm glad." Kino said blushing as she looked down. The moonlight shone outside and kino was fasinated. " could we.... dance after eating?" She asked shyly.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:27 pm
artemis winked at her "well we never got to finish our last dance so id love to"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm
Kino ate two pieces of food then got up. " ill be outside." She ran outside to where you couldn't see her. Then she put her hands together and a beautiful blue and gold dress appeared on her. Katiana went outside and smiled. " mind if I sing the song I sang for you whether. You were younger?" She asked. " please do. I love that song." Kino said.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:36 pm
artemis took one last bite looked at himself tossed the knife on the table and ran after kino. he got around the corner and saw her and stood there in amazment "wow you look amazing"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Kino smiled. "Thank you." She blushed then wrapped her arms around his neck. Katiana winked and started singing, (Hundred more years - by francesca battistelli.) Kino looked at him, her eyes sparkled. 'My first slow romantic dance.' She thought to herself.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 pm
"dont mess this up, dont mess this up" artemis kept sayign to himself he looked into her eyes forgetting about everything else in the world to him it was just him and kino  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff