Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm
((Sure. ^w^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm
After they had left the restraunt they headed over to conners house and walked inside "can I grab you something to drink" he asked with a smile  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Peering over to him, she took off her shoes at the door. Walking in she shook her head a bit holding up a hand."Oh no, I'm fine thankyou.."She said softly nodding a bit before looking about. So this is what his house looked like? She couldn't really say much since she had a studio apartment. It was nothing really impressive, but it wasn't incredibly horrid either.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 pm
conner nodded and walked over to annie before gently placeing his hands on her shoulders and kissed her lightly(i know im impatient)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:55 pm
Blinking a bit she then looked up a little his lips touching hers. Kissing him back for a moment she then pulled away. Looking to the side shyly she felt her cheeks burn with color. Did he have any intentions for doing things like that..? Well, they had been going out for a while but she wasn't that type of girl.

((Haha, its fine. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 pm
conner blushed as he pulled back "s-sorry" he said "so what do you wanna do" he asked still pretty close to annie  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:13 pm
Sighing at his words she looked up to him before shaking her head. Smiling a bit she looked up into his eyes before looking down shyly."N-No.. I'm sorry.. I don't know why I.."She started before trailing off looking to the ground. It was about time, they were at that time point in their relationship. But still she felt shy about the fact.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:42 pm
conner blushed "it's ok we dont have to go that far if you dont want to" he said.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:51 pm
Nodding once she looked to the ground before moving forward hugging him. Resting her head upon his chest she looked to the side hiding her flustered face. Shaking her head a bit she looked down her bangs covering her dark colored eyes."It's not like I don't want to.. I just.. Don't feel ready.."Admitted her voice quietly as she blushed even more. Looking to the side she felt totally embarassed by this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:00 pm
conner smiled and wrapped his arms around her "it's fine as long as your happy" he smiled.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 am
Nodding a bit she pulled away before peering up to him. Feeling her eyes soften she glanced up into his eyes. Leaning up a little she kissed his lips before pulling away."I should probly get home.. It's getting pretty late.."Murmured her voice gently as she looked up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 pm
conner nodded as he walked annie out "so ill see you tomarow" he said with a faint smile.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:20 am
Smiling she nodded a bit before looking up to him. Leaning up a little she stole a kiss from him before pulling away. Moving out of his door quickly slipping on her shoes."Sounds like a plan.."She said happily nodding to him before waving a bit. Holding her bag she ran a little bit before she began to walk back to her place.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:26 am
(time skip to work the next day)
conner walked into the hospital and sighed a bit as he went to his office. he wasn't sure what to say to annie the next time he saw her and was contemplaiting it now.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:39 am
Walking about the hospital doing her usual charting on vitals and med runs. She then stopped taking her break in the lounge. As usual her friends asked her if last night was 'the night'. Feeling her cheeks fluster even at the slightest mention of it she shook her head a bit taking them by surprise."W-Well.. It's not like I didn't want to.. It's just.. I kind of.. Got.. Um.. Nervous.."Admitted her voice quietly as a whisper. Listening to her friends laugh at her saying how innocent she was. Which caused her to blush even more but even beg for them not to tease her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff