Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 pm
"I am Markus, an angel as you can see. I heard from.....someone...that Ariel here could be the one from the prophecy" As Markus said Ariel 's name he gently stroked her cheek. Ariel simply stared up at Markus. "I might be what?" by the sound of her voice, you could tell she was amazed. Markus continued to speak, "I was following you to see if my friend was right, so far, I'm not convinced"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Well acctually, she is human and can see us. Legna said simply, smiling at Ariel.
Derik didn't seem to care or seem to be paying attention.
But, I think the only way we can acctually prove that she is the prophecy is when she completely stops the war. Legna told Markus.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:30 pm
"Well I guess that is true," he said. Then he turned around and flew off. Ariel turned to Derik and Legna, "What did he mean by prophecy? How am I supposed to stop the war?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 pm
It has been told that a human who can see all angels and demons alike will finnally end this terrible war forever. Legna told Ariel smiling. But, it doesn't state how.
Derik smirked. So good luck with that.
Yes, I'm sorry, we don't know how you can stop it. We are still not sure if you really are the prophey. Legna said smiling sadly. But, we will everything we can to help.
Derik jummped a bit like he was just noticing they were there. What do you mean "we"? He asked harshly.
"We" as in you and I. Legna said.
Ha! I didn't agree to that!
I know, but mom anddad would kill you if they find out that you had a chance to end the war and didnt help. Legna snapped.
Derik looked at her furiously. Whatever. He mummbled furiously and looked away from them.
Legna smiled at Ariel.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 pm
Name:
Ameri
Species:
Demon ((But thinks she too sweet not to be an angel..))
Personality:
Sweet, outgoing, stubborn, but get her angry and she'll..
She'll..
Throw marshmellows at you!! Bwuahaha!
Other:
Loves to annoy Derik and Legna.
Though in truth she looks up to them.
Pic or description:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:13 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name:
Ameri
Species:
Demon ((But thinks she too sweet not to be an angel..))
Personality:
Sweet, outgoing, stubborn, but get her angry and she'll..
She'll..
Throw marshmellows at you!! Bwuahaha!
Other:
Loves to annoy Derik and Legna.
Though in truth she looks up to them.
Pic or description:
User Image

WELCOME! ^.^ Love the character by the way. I want to get her mad now because I want marshmellows throw at me. >.<  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 pm
Ignoring her father Otayu's words she soared forward. Looking about for Legna and Derik she wondered where they were. Pursing her lips a bit she scanned the land under her. Her snow white hair flew past her in the wind before she finally saw them."De-Ri-K! Le-Gn-A!! I'm coming to see yo~!!!"Called out her voice cutely and childishly before she was wacked in the face by a bird. Her little broom puttered a bit her magic being drawn from it. Twitching a bit she blinked the crow blinked as well but gripped to her face. They both looked down before crying out holding on to eachother as they began to fall. Though she quickly fell into a tree her cheek was scratched up but her little skirt was stuck on a branch that held her up. Laying still she winced a bit before opening her eyes slowly thinking she was dead.

((Haha! XD Thanks I thought you all needed a happy go lucky character. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Derik jumped at the sound of a familiar voice. Oh no.. He muttered then spun around andsaw Ameri. What are you doing here? He asked harshly.
Oh why hello Ameri! Legna said cheerfully as she helped her down from the tree.

((Yep! We sure did! We needed someone like Mimigi and Momikyoko. :3 Now we do! YAAAAY))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 pm
Smiling at the usual greeting from Derik she smiled cutely waving. Though being helped down by Legna she smiled. Nodding her head she then watched the crow slip from her face to the ground. Blinking she picked it up before running in circles."Waaaahhhaaaaa!! He's hurt!! Really hurt!! What should I do, what should I do...??!!"Cried out her voice cutely as she ran about in a chibi manner. Holding the unconcious bird in her arms she flailed about worriedly. Though stopping she placed down the bird before opening her hand. A little manual book appeared having her face as a chibi on it. Flipping through she looked about."Hudda, hudda, hudda, hudda, hudda, hudda!"Spoke out her voice quickly as she then nodded slamming the book shut. Poking its side her little finger glowed before the bird woke up before flying away. Giggling she stood up before waving to the bird humming.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm
Stupid, igorant girl. Derik mummbled under his breath.
Legna smiled and clapped. Nicely done! She said cheerfully with a childish giggle.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm
Blinking a bit she curtsied to Legna though for Derik her cheeks puffed out childishly. Shooting him a glare she snapped her fingers catching a bowl of marshmellows. Beginning to frequently toss them at him she pouted as she did so."Derik!! You meanie!! Take this!!"Whined her voice childishly before she tossed a marshmellow aimming for his head. Though she continued throwing them she looked oddly childish.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:27 pm
Derik smirked as the marshmellows bounced off him. They didn't hurt him at all.
Legna burst into a fit of giggles as she watched.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 pm
Stopping midway she placed on of the marshmellows in her mouth and began eating some of the smaller ones. Ignoring Derik she moved over to Legna offering her some. Sighing quietly she looked to Derik a bit. Moving to the side a siloutte was the only thing left. Launching forward she placed her cheek next to Deriks and nuzzled her cheek against his."Derik don't be so mean.. Come on.."Wailed her voice quietly as she mad a sad face. Her eyes began to water a bit as she looked up to him pulling her cheek away from his.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:57 pm
Derik pushed her away andcrossed his arms over his chest. When he turned around, not looking at them, he said in an aggrivated voice, Not until you stop being so annoying.
Legna ate one marshmellow and sighed as she watched. She knew what was happening next..  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Sticking out her bottom lip she looked up to him. Placing her fists to her eyes beginning to cry. Turning her back to him a bit she sniffled."Y-You really think I'm annoying..?"Whimpered out her voice quietly as she continued to tear up. Her little hat covered her eyes as well as her bangs.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff