Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Remember when this place was more active? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Mimikyuute

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am
I lurk when I remember to. : >  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm
Yep, I remember- and people would get in trouble for bringing a page that'd fallen off the first page back up, even if it was within the last couple of days...

'Course, I also lurk a *lot* so I'm probably not helping much. Also, with the whole not logging on to Gaia for months at a time any more... >_>;;;  

blackajah

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 pm
blackajah
Yep, I remember- and people would get in trouble for bringing a page that'd fallen off the first page back up, even if it was within the last couple of days...

'Course, I also lurk a *lot* so I'm probably not helping much. Also, with the whole not logging on to Gaia for months at a time any more... >_>;;;
...I honestly cannot remember ever seeing your avi wear something else. xD That is so awesome to me for some reason.

In other news, I remember, with the date that this thread started, for it to still be on the front page circa 4-5 years ago it would have to be at like, 80 pages now, or something crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 pm
Fuji_hobo_jacket
blackajah

...I honestly cannot remember ever seeing your avi wear something else. xD That is so awesome to me for some reason.

In other news, I remember, with the date that this thread started, for it to still be on the front page circa 4-5 years ago it would have to be at like, 80 pages now, or something crazy.
Heh. I cycle through the same two or three outfits... which probably means time for a change. ~checks~ 23 days... so yeah. 3nodding

But yeah. A months old thread would be crazy unless super active, and I can't recall any of those in particular besides the post yo' pic thread...  

blackajah

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Ah, I am a lurker, I admit it. I love reading the posts and suchlike, I just never really comment on them. I'm trying to get better, especially since I've been part of this guild for something like 3 years and probably have less than a hundred posts on here...I come here probably 2-3 times a week though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm
Yeah, I miss it being active.
I miss everyone. [It's Kiza for those who know me] >_<; I love you alll.  

total-d0rk

Original Noob

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:41 pm
ninja

life came it saw it conquered  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 am
I lurk. Just very busy with life and no net at home. At the in-laws now due to Irene.  

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:35 pm
Lol, there's so many lurkers making themselves known here. It's like the official "Hello Suites, my name is ____ and I'm a lurker!" thread xD Makes me wonder what would happen if all us lurkers actually posted once a day in this guild surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm
I completely forgot about this place...until today. eek Life really did take over. (How long has it been? 3 years?)  

Ethelle

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm
Ethelle
I completely forgot about this place...until today. eek Life really did take over. (How long has it been? 3 years?)
surprised Welcome back then! Don't be a stranger wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:56 am
Junimaia
Lol, there's so many lurkers making themselves known here. It's like the official "Hello Suites, my name is ____ and I'm a lurker!" thread xD Makes me wonder what would happen if all us lurkers actually posted once a day in this guild surprised
I think besides the lurkers there are a phenomenal number of older users who keep popping up and post in here, so it's neat to see that 4-5-6 years later, some of the same people are still around. :3
...Shouldn't have left in the first place though. emo  

Fuji_hobo_jacket

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 pm
has this really been on the front page since *checks first post* april? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:58 pm
Ky Jelly
has this really been on the front page since *checks first post* april? eek