A Harry Potter rp! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Maria gazed out the window, "I don't know...but I hope it's soon. I hate trains..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Rose nodded then heard the compartment door open. It was Zak.

Hello! Zak said then sat back down next to Violeta.

Hello. Rose told him then saw he was already in his robes.

You two might want to get in your robes. We will be arriving soon. Zak told them.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm
Maria stood up and grabbed her robe, "Thank god, I can't wait to be off of this train."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 pm
Zak's eyes widened. Gah! Not in front of me, not in front of me! He said getting up and running out of the compartment.

Rose laughed. Well then.. So you can change first.. I'll wait out side the compartment. She told her then closed the curtains and left. Waiting outside to change into her robes, people walked passed her and whispered and pointed to her. She sighed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 pm
Maria quickly changed into her robes, she didn't want to leave Rose out there too long. People were probably noticing her already. She opened the door and walked out of the compartment...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm
Rose grinned at Maria then went into the compartment and changed into her robes quickly. Opening the compartment open when she finished, she motioned Maria to come in for she was done.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 am
Maria walked back into the compartment, "Sorry about leaving you out there. Was it bad?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 am
Rose shook her head. Not really, just stares and whispers. She said shrugging.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 am
(( ..... If you haven't noticed, I'm bored. : D
Yay for partially reviving RPs. ))

User Image Shuun had grown bored of staring up at the luggage racks on the ceiling and sitting alone, despite the fact that a few older strangers had decided to creep into his compartment since most of the ones on their section of the train was full. From what he noticed out of his peripheral vision, a blonde girl and her "ginger" buddy who had dyed her hair an unnaturally deep ruby-red. Yup, he was aaalllllll alone. And ignoring most everything around him seemed to assist with that feeling. Except he only had with him Muu, who had long since crawled out of the hood of his zip-up sweatshirt and decided to stuff himself into one of the small paper bags in the opened suitcase on the seat next to him that contained some of the food Shuun's mother packed for him on the trip. The boy could hear that rat nibbling away at pellets and seeds halfway to the bottom of that bag. Little fatass.

Shuun let out a light puff as he turned his head and looked out the window. It was getting dark outside. Probably meant they were gradually closing in on the Hogsmeade station. He let out a yawn as he stood up from his seat, stretching his arms upward and over his head, before relaxing them to pull the black fabric of one of his school robes out of his suitcase. The motion successfully rolled over the bag Muu was in a few times, though none of its contents spilled out. Another squeak of protest amidst the sudden racket that blonde chick was making at him. Ha, that silly rat. His fault for being on top of his stuff. Shuun actually didn't have to change much, since his usual attire was, well... usually semi-casual. It took a while as he was taking his jacket off and putting his robes on when he finally realized the girl was practically yelling at him to get his attention. He only passed her a confused stare, soon partnered by "Ano mo nagsasalita? Hindi ko naiintintihan ng wikang mo," in a bit of an irritated tone. By the shock on the girl's face, that sure worked its charm. She shut up, finally. He wanted to let out a chuckle, but instead remained silent as he picked the paper bag out and pulled the wiggling mass of black fur out by his tail. Muu shook to get his food off before managing to grab onto Shuun's sleeve and climb up onto his arm and make his way to his shoulder as the boy stepped to the door. As he slid the door open with one hand, he pulled out his 13-inch long dragon heartstring and maple wand from his pocket, giving it a wave toward his suitcase and not watching as it shut and locked itself before walking down the corridor of the car. The boy couldn't stand staying in there with that noise, anyway.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff