Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 am
Characters Involved: Shin sever...maybe Shawn and Shamus Sever
Usernames of each character, respectively: Ura the rainbow king.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Shin Sever now lives with his parents over the summer, however, he always comes back to school in bad shape. His personality worsens as well and he gets more cruel and vindictive. This is because his home life is a cruel and painful thing, seeing as he is the only child at home and his father think him a failure, so he ignores him. His Mother on the other hand, hates Shin, thinking him a waste of effort and an ugly and useless child, so she often takes all her anger out on him, "Oh, the tree fell, must be Shin's fault" or "Oh my friend doesn't want to visit, must be Shin again". She physically abuses him. Eventually one of the teachers takes note of his body and mood getting worse as time goes by, taking action to remove him from his parents.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Immediately if this idea is OK'ed.
What are the idea's drawbacks? Shin may get detentions for bad behavior.
Why are you interested in doing this idea? I think it could help give shin the bad and dark (But not evil) personality that I am looking for.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? No.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 pm
Characters Involved: Rebecca Finch, anyone else at the Ravenclaw table

Usernames of each character, respectively: Dread_Detective

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Rebecca gets a howler that was meant for her father which when opened reveals a loud codemnation of her father's sexuality and how he will suffer for loving a man. The howler also shouts about how Rebecca will never be a proper witch because her blood is tainted. Rebecca sets the letter on fire before it can scream more about her father. She then runs off to send an owl to warn her father.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately if possible.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Rebecca is going to be very sad because she thinks people may treat her differently like some have in the past.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I wanted to give more depth to Rebecca's friendly bookworm character, I wanted to push her out of her comfort zone at least a little.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I thought it would be a good chance for her to get a bonding/comforting moment from the other Ravenclaw students.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 pm
VixenViVi
Characters Involved: Aerynn McKenny, Possible Kayleigh McKenny

Usernames of each character, respectively: VixenViVi (me)

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Aerynn will get cocky in her animal handling skills and go into the forest. She will run into an animal and will not be able to tame or capture it. It will knock her out and she will be left in the forest till found by her mother. Once she is found she will go back to school as normal a bit unsure of animals and finally getting her courage back she goes back into the forest and faces it again. This time she overtakes it by using her animagus for the first time successfully and regains her self confidence

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? End of this year and start of next

What are the idea's drawbacks? Ryn will be for one class, so a week

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It is the plot to make her transformation.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is my plan to make her become an animagus so if not approved I will have to find a new way.

~Approved~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 pm
Characters Involved: My character and likely anyone else who comes in contact with him. More notably Teachers who wish to help him, and students who are curious about the idea.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Ronyo Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: My character, Ronyo Storm, would have been chosen not by just one wand but by two. The reason for the duel wands choosing the boy is for two reasons. One and most notably, is that the two wands posses cores from two animals who in life are protectors of their forests. One, The unicorn who's tail hair resides in the Ash wand, during the day and one during the night, the wolf who's claw essence is within the African Blackwood wand (recently accepted by Violet Violinist). The second reason is for Ronyo raising as a boy by his mother to understand and respect nature and all that reside within its boundaries.

Upon obtaining the two wands Ronyo would have to go through his studies trying to learn and understand the concept, ideas, and practices that would allow him to use both wands together. The resulting studies would be on top of his normal classes and would require the boy to put forth the effort to learn the unique skill. The time it would take the boy to even become moderately efficient at using both wands would likely be 3 to 4 years of good study. Then he would be able to step up and learn how to further refine and experiment with his two wands.

While Ronyo has his two wands he would be the catalyst for many a moment involving the accidental casting of a second spell from his other wand. These could range from the highly comical of enlarging a student's shoes or levitating a professors desk, to the more serious of slightly injuring a fellow student from a dueling spell or the result of a spell causing something to fall, crash, or break around the student.

The plot device would be used throughout Ronyo's time in Hogwarts and beyond and help develop and mold the character into a unique individual. This would shape many of his magical encounters in the world and also shape the person he is because it will make him sharper in the mind for his training, calmer in his action from the practice, and more patient with other from his own trials and tribulations with the ordeal.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? From the beginning of my characters development to the time when he ceases to be in the guild. I would write up the obtaining of the two wands from Alivanders at which point he would have the duel wands.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) The draw backs are the extra time and effort Ronyo will have to put forth in order to learn and hopefully one day master to complicated skill. It could also cause slight injuries to students based on the nature of the accident that would occur from getting the idea and concepts wrong.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I am a fan of duel wielding characters and the uniqueness and different qualities they seem to often process within a story. The extra time it takes to master a concept like wielding two weapons, or two wands in this case, at once allows for a character who's development is not like anyone else.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is an idea I have taken a great amount of time to think about and develop over a few years actually. I have notes and ideas about the difficulties and trials needed to master such a subject and would be using such in my characters development. I plan for the first few years to be difficult and somewhat humorous at times for my character, and possibly even occurring in moments of self reflection and understanding.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 pm
Characters Involved: Cosette Prewitt (and her family), Dante Prince, and Charon Gaunt. Perhaps a few others, but those are the main ones.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Calais Reed, ElegantVictorianRose, and Akureikami.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
Towards the end of her second year at Hogwarts, Cosette's father was sent to Egypt to help deal with some small local uprisings. His family, like those of others sent on the trip, came along. You see, everyone expected that hings would blow over quickly, and so going to Egypt would be a good learning experience, right? Wrong.

The uprisings began escalating a few months after the British wizards came. The locals resented the outsiders, and things began getting worse and worse, until finally things erupted in an all out civil war. Their ministry closed off the country in lockdown, not allowing any one in or out without permission, so that the rebels couldn't get outside help. Unfortunately, this meant that the British families had to go through a lot of red tape to get out too. There was a flood of people going to the ministry, desperate to escape. The Prewitts were content to wait, still believing that things would blow over, and sure that they were safe where they were staying.

As it turned out, they were wrong. One morning, about six months before current Hogwarts time, a package was delivered to them, addressed to Cosette, supposedly from her aunt. She opened it to find a new doll. When she touched it, she learned the hard way that it was cursed. Luckily, a local witch, and expert in Egyptian magic, ((the kind that curse-breakers like Bill Weasley deal with)) who Isabella had become friends, with was visiting. She managed to identify the curse as a local brew, and was able to seal it before it could fully take over the girl. The curse, as it turns out, was intended to control Cosette's actions in a similar fashion to the Imperious curse, only without the need for the caster to constantly be thinking about it, and was supposed to make her killed her family and then herself, in a way that would seem to be mere madness. The seal that the local witch cast contained the curse in Cosette's arm, mainly. As a result, while she can generally use her right arm and hand normally, sometimes it will act on its own in a mostly threatening manner. Also, the seal was imperfect: if Cosette feels any sort of particularly strong emotion, the curse will begin to take over her entirely, though this can be staved off sometimes with sudden pain, or with a calming draught. When she's taken over, it's like she goes into a trance: the only thing that exists for her is destroy. There's no Cosette there, just a need for destruction. When she comes out of the trance, she becomes lightheaded and may faint.

Anyhow.

After this, the family immediately began pushing harder for permission to leave. About half a month before HT (Hogwarts time), they were at the ministry/embassy place to get their visas, when it was attacked. Cosette and Iolanthe took shelter behind a desk, while their mother and father fought. When one spell jolted the desk, Iolanthe lost one of her stuffed animals (which, it should be remembered, she treasures as much as Cosette treasures her dolls), and ran to get it. In the crossfire, she was hit by some unidentified spell, or maybe more than one, and collapsed. Cosette lost control, evil curse thing took over, and she protected her sister's body until their mother hit her with a stunning spell, pulling them over to the nearest fireplace and bringing all of them to St. Mungo's. Cosette and Io were immediately hospitalized, Io still comatose and Cosette half-hysterical. Cosette was made to meet with a therapist, who decided that a regular schedule would do her good and suggested that the family send her back to Hogwarts, where she is now.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Basically immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Cosette would be controlled by the curse at times, and despite her best efforts, may hurt someone.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I think it would be interesting, and, on a more minor note I wanted to get Io out of the way and explain the odd tattoo Cosette has in the picture.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I worked hard on this, and did my best to be creative with it. For example, the curse wouldn't just be awakened when she was angry, extreme happiness could also trigger it. Also, I have already discussed this idea with both Elegant and Aku, so I'm not just randomly suggesting this. Both of them think it sounds good. Another useful result of using this plot idea is that it will explain in-game why Cosette mysteriously and suddenly vanished for two years without warning, and why Iolanthe isn't at Hogwarts even though she's of the age to.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 pm
Characters Involved: William Dante Nott the Third; and anyone else who may eventually stumble upon this secret, supposedly enough, Dante Prince, Justin Phelps, etc. etc.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante; (to be added when prospective peers arise)

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Dante, or, Tay, has had a mental issue his entire life, in short, he has an unruly anger problem, but not even the best healers or doctors could be quite sure exactly what was wrong, but for the sake of a diagnosis, they chose to call it ODD; oppositional defiant disorder.

What they don't realize is: he has no shame with pain, upon himself or others. When others are hurt, he doesn't care. When those close to him die, he can't offer sympathy. When tragedy unfolds, he could never shed a tear. But when he's angry, all he wants to do is hurt, induce pain, and sometimes it's grown so far as to invoke bloody mishaps in others around him. As the years span, he'll come to realize his disease: lack of emotions, lack of morals, surely a doorway to lead him into an endless array of shady possibilities; which will cause him to question his own existence, his intentions, and desires. The only one who knows of his problem is his father, who, as a Hit Wizard, has tried to help as best as he could, by ensuring him he'll find a purpose in life, by teaching his son to act as 'normal' as possible, and in later years, develop that monstrous self control into a structured, organized, mechanism with the rules of the law safely under his belt.

Eventually, Tay will be caught in the cross hairs of a dilemma that will inevitably land him into trouble. This dilemma, will be the sudden surprising victim (blood traitor OR possible muggle-born activist) whom managed to escape Tay's first attempt at murder. As a result, he can either, get caught and be forced to help the ministry for good (if possible considering circumstances), or assist the villain who discovered him and assists their attempt to seize control of the wizarding youth, and, restore the Old World that his father had taught him, the noble and sacred ways of the past that once had wizards glorified before the unworthy muggles began to learn magic and change their world.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Initially, spurts of his anger will come into play into his youth, but his premeditated attempts at murder will not spur into his mind until at least his fifth or sixth year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Students (with permission,) may get injured due to his violent spurts of rage, and teachers may receive the occasional mouth-off or so. It won't be until his fifth or later years that the Wizarding World will take a shock from the initial event, and then endure whatever may arise concerning the initial villains (seeing as he is not a born leader, and works best under the orders of another.)

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Honestly, because I'm wanting to instill a character that isn't truly wearing the white, or the one wearing black helmet to fight a war; as he had been raised to think that muggles had ruined the wizarding world and brought its decline. I also simply enjoy playing the torn bad guy- not sure of where he stands on the good or bad scale, but (due to unwritten events) can sway either which way depending on the situations that spark.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Only that I wish to apologize for all of the (if, or, and maybes) considering this is a nicely spanned idea I’m trying to administer from the very beginning ;D  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm
Ura the rainbow King
Characters Involved: Shin sever...maybe Shawn and Shamus Sever
Usernames of each character, respectively: Ura the rainbow king.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Shin Sever now lives with his parents over the summer, however, he always comes back to school in bad shape. His personality worsens as well and he gets more cruel and vindictive. This is because his home life is a cruel and painful thing, seeing as he is the only child at home and his father think him a failure, so he ignores him. His Mother on the other hand, hates Shin, thinking him a waste of effort and an ugly and useless child, so she often takes all her anger out on him, "Oh, the tree fell, must be Shin's fault" or "Oh my friend doesn't want to visit, must be Shin again". She physically abuses him. Eventually one of the teachers takes note of his body and mood getting worse as time goes by, taking action to remove him from his parents.

Immediately if this idea is OK'ed.
What are the idea's drawbacks? Shin may get detentions for bad behavior.
Why are you interested in doing this idea? I think it could help give shin the bad and dark (But not evil) personality that I am looking for.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? No.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 pm
Characters Involved: William, Tamara and Arthur Radcliffe & Indala and Demetrius Grey

Usernames of each character, respectively: TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu and gryffindor01

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: In the first week of summer between Will and Indala's 3rd and 4th year, and Tamara's 5th and 6th year, the Radcliffe siblings hatch a plan to steal Indala away from Grey Manor, her home. She willing accompanies them back to London, where Indala takes up a residence living with the Radcliffes. Less than a week later, Arthur Radcliffe and a team of Aurors show up to arrest Demetrius Grey, Indala's father, for among other charges, practicing Dark Magic and assaulting his daughter.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Between Will and Indala's third and fourth years.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Furthers the storyline with Indala, Will and Tamara.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope.

User Image  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 pm
Dread_Detective
Characters Involved: Rebecca Finch, anyone else at the Ravenclaw table

Usernames of each character, respectively: Dread_Detective

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Rebecca gets a howler that was meant for her father which when opened reveals a loud codemnation of her father's sexuality and how he will suffer for loving a man. The howler also shouts about how Rebecca will never be a proper witch because her blood is tainted. Rebecca sets the letter on fire before it can scream more about her father. She then runs off to send an owl to warn her father.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately if possible.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Rebecca is going to be very sad because she thinks people may treat her differently like some have in the past.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I wanted to give more depth to Rebecca's friendly bookworm character, I wanted to push her out of her comfort zone at least a little.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I thought it would be a good chance for her to get a bonding/comforting moment from the other Ravenclaw students.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm
Calais Reed
Characters Involved: Cosette Prewitt (and her family), Dante Prince, and Charon Gaunt. Perhaps a few others, but those are the main ones.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Calais Reed, ElegantVictorianRose, and Akureikami.

Towards the end of her second year at Hogwarts, Cosette's father was sent to Egypt to help deal with some small local uprisings. His family, like those of others sent on the trip, came along. You see, everyone expected that hings would blow over quickly, and so going to Egypt would be a good learning experience, right? Wrong.

The uprisings began escalating a few months after the British wizards came. The locals resented the outsiders, and things began getting worse and worse, until finally things erupted in an all out civil war. Their ministry closed off the country in lockdown, not allowing any one in or out without permission, so that the rebels couldn't get outside help. Unfortunately, this meant that the British families had to go through a lot of red tape to get out too. There was a flood of people going to the ministry, desperate to escape. The Prewitts were content to wait, still believing that things would blow over, and sure that they were safe where they were staying.

As it turned out, they were wrong. One morning, about six months before current Hogwarts time, a package was delivered to them, addressed to Cosette, supposedly from her aunt. She opened it to find a new doll. When she touched it, she learned the hard way that it was cursed. Luckily, a local witch, and expert in Egyptian magic, ((the kind that curse-breakers like Bill Weasley deal with)) who Isabella had become friends, with was visiting. She managed to identify the curse as a local brew, and was able to seal it before it could fully take over the girl. The curse, as it turns out, was intended to control Cosette's actions in a similar fashion to the Imperious curse, only without the need for the caster to constantly be thinking about it, and was supposed to make her killed her family and then herself, in a way that would seem to be mere madness. The seal that the local witch cast contained the curse in Cosette's arm, mainly. As a result, while she can generally use her right arm and hand normally, sometimes it will act on its own in a mostly threatening manner. Also, the seal was imperfect: if Cosette feels any sort of particularly strong emotion, the curse will begin to take over her entirely, though this can be staved off sometimes with sudden pain, or with a calming draught. When she's taken over, it's like she goes into a trance: the only thing that exists for her is destroy. There's no Cosette there, just a need for destruction. When she comes out of the trance, she becomes lightheaded and may faint.

Anyhow.

After this, the family immediately began pushing harder for permission to leave. About half a month before HT (Hogwarts time), they were at the ministry/embassy place to get their visas, when it was attacked. Cosette and Iolanthe took shelter behind a desk, while their mother and father fought. When one spell jolted the desk, Iolanthe lost one of her stuffed animals (which, it should be remembered, she treasures as much as Cosette treasures her dolls), and ran to get it. In the crossfire, she was hit by some unidentified spell, or maybe more than one, and collapsed. Cosette lost control, evil curse thing took over, and she protected her sister's body until their mother hit her with a stunning spell, pulling them over to the nearest fireplace and bringing all of them to St. Mungo's. Cosette and Io were immediately hospitalized, Io still comatose and Cosette half-hysterical. Cosette was made to meet with a therapist, who decided that a regular schedule would do her good and suggested that the family send her back to Hogwarts, where she is now.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Basically immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Cosette would be controlled by the curse at times, and despite her best efforts, may hurt someone.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I think it would be interesting, and, on a more minor note I wanted to get Io out of the way and explain the odd tattoo Cosette has in the picture.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I worked hard on this, and did my best to be creative with it. For example, the curse wouldn't just be awakened when she was angry, extreme happiness could also trigger it. Also, I have already discussed this idea with both Elegant and Aku, so I'm not just randomly suggesting this. Both of them think it sounds good. Another useful result of using this plot idea is that it will explain in-game why Cosette mysteriously and suddenly vanished for two years without warning, and why Iolanthe isn't at Hogwarts even though she's of the age to.

User Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 pm
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: William Dante Nott the Third; and anyone else who may eventually stumble upon this secret, supposedly enough, Dante Prince, Justin Phelps, etc. etc.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante; (to be added when prospective peers arise)

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Dante, or, Tay, has had a mental issue his entire life, in short, he has an unruly anger problem, but not even the best healers or doctors could be quite sure exactly what was wrong, but for the sake of a diagnosis, they chose to call it ODD; oppositional defiant disorder.

What they don't realize is: he has no shame with pain, upon himself or others. When others are hurt, he doesn't care. When those close to him die, he can't offer sympathy. When tragedy unfolds, he could never shed a tear. But when he's angry, all he wants to do is hurt, induce pain, and sometimes it's grown so far as to invoke bloody mishaps in others around him. As the years span, he'll come to realize his disease: lack of emotions, lack of morals, surely a doorway to lead him into an endless array of shady possibilities; which will cause him to question his own existence, his intentions, and desires. The only one who knows of his problem is his father, who, as a Hit Wizard, has tried to help as best as he could, by ensuring him he'll find a purpose in life, by teaching his son to act as 'normal' as possible, and in later years, develop that monstrous self control into a structured, organized, mechanism with the rules of the law safely under his belt.

Eventually, Tay will be caught in the cross hairs of a dilemma that will inevitably land him into trouble. This dilemma, will be the sudden surprising victim (blood traitor OR possible muggle-born activist) whom managed to escape Tay's first attempt at murder. As a result, he can either, get caught and be forced to help the ministry for good (if possible considering circumstances), or assist the villain who discovered him and assists their attempt to seize control of the wizarding youth, and, restore the Old World that his father had taught him, the noble and sacred ways of the past that once had wizards glorified before the unworthy muggles began to learn magic and change their world.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Initially, spurts of his anger will come into play into his youth, but his premeditated attempts at murder will not spur into his mind until at least his fifth or sixth year.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Students (with permission,) may get injured due to his violent spurts of rage, and teachers may receive the occasional mouth-off or so. It won't be until his fifth or later years that the Wizarding World will take a shock from the initial event, and then endure whatever may arise concerning the initial villains (seeing as he is not a born leader, and works best under the orders of another.)

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Honestly, because I'm wanting to instill a character that isn't truly wearing the white, or the one wearing black helmet to fight a war; as he had been raised to think that muggles had ruined the wizarding world and brought its decline. I also simply enjoy playing the torn bad guy- not sure of where he stands on the good or bad scale, but (due to unwritten events) can sway either which way depending on the situations that spark.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Only that I wish to apologize for all of the (if, or, and maybes) considering this is a nicely spanned idea I’m trying to administer from the very beginning ;D

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am
Characters Involved: Pretty much everyone, mostly Buffy Dustfinger and Yuki Rin Isolde, as well as their families.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Vampire Toy, fraise rouge, rest of the guild :3

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Yuki and Buffy had met the very first time in Yuki's inn, the Hog's Head, but no sparkles brightened back then. Then came the Hogsmeade Christmas dinner, and ta-da, something happened! Then, after two years of dating, Yuki proposed to Buffy, but then had to leave because his best friend's father was on his deathbed, and when back, Buffy had a bun in the oven! However, Yuki's parents, especially his father, was completely against their relationship, therefore he arrived at Hogsmeade, accepting Yuki's duel. After a long battle, Yuki entered the empty house, realizing that Buffy had disappeared to St Mungo's. They had two girls, Vanessa Evy and Valerie Aurora. But now came the time to plan their wedding, so ta-da!

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This week, hopefully.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None, as far as I'm aware of. Some adults might come back drunk, though XD

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because it was planned ages ago XD

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? The wedding will be in the other guild, Ministry of Magic and Wizardring Wold, in Scotland! XD Woot! -dances-  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 am
fraise rouge
Characters Involved: Pretty much everyone, mostly Buffy Dustfinger and Yuki Rin Isolde, as well as their families.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Vampire Toy, fraise rouge, rest of the guild :3

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Yuki and Buffy had met the very first time in Yuki's inn, the Hog's Head, but no sparkles brightened back then. Then came the Hogsmeade Christmas dinner, and ta-da, something happened! Then, after two years of dating, Yuki proposed to Buffy, but then had to leave because his best friend's father was on his deathbed, and when back, Buffy had a bun in the oven! However, Yuki's parents, especially his father, was completely against their relationship, therefore he arrived at Hogsmeade, accepting Yuki's duel. After a long battle, Yuki entered the empty house, realizing that Buffy had disappeared to St Mungo's. They had two girls, Vanessa Evy and Valerie Aurora. But now came the time to plan their wedding, so ta-da!

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This week, hopefully.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None, as far as I'm aware of. Some adults might come back drunk, though XD

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because it was planned ages ago XD

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? The wedding will be in the other guild, Ministry of Magic and Wizardring Wold, in Scotland! XD Woot! -dances-

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm
Characters Involved: Dragomere Anderson (Drake)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Peters Guardian

In his first year at Hogwarts Drake receives a letter from Dillon that Dillon’s mother died and the muggle boy blames Drake. Dillon says that he hates Drake. While his defenses are down the true Red takes over, but this time instead of anger it is a hold on the boy, that causes him to become the thing he hates most. The battle over the boy’s soul will take place when Drake is in his fifth year, when The Red tries to make the boy a dark wizard. His sixth year will be very hard on the boy. It will be a year of trying to piece together what has happened. His seventh year will be played out as a man, not a child, due to him gaining maturity through the ordeal. He realizes that he is flawed and that no amount of magic can change it, but that he can over come what has led him thus far.

Within a few days. I want to get it out of my head and on paper.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Not really the only one who really takes damage is Drake who has to piece his life back together.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
It would stop a lot of fighting between Drake and Blaire, and is something that has been on my mind a while now.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
It was a plain that I had going on in my mind for a while, and to me shows that no one is perfect. No matter how hard you try to play pretend.  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 pm
Characters Involved: Alchemy Professor Juan Angel Amorocho

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy A Dante

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Juan, shortly after graduating Hogwarts with exceeding marks, ventured on a quest for knowledge that many Alchemist's pursue. Unfortunately, his ventures had lead him to a restricted and sacriligious catacombs in the heart of Spain, and was found guilty of this treason. However, he didn't exactly know of it's origins and was lucky enough to have a deal with the Spanish and British Minister of Magic: to fill Hogwarts empty position as the professor of Alchemy for five years.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) None, really, except for the fact that Juan has a record on him, a slightly-ridiculously-clean-save-for-this-one-incident sort of record.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because, it's interesting, different, and is the backbone for his personality towards the students, the teachers, and teaching in general to make it less of a text book class, and more of a hands-on learning sort of thing.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not in particular  
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces