Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko arrived in the antechamber of the Great Hall and waited patiently for her first years to arrive. This was her first year as Prefect, and although she was nervous, she knew she could handle the job. She was a Ravenclaw, after all, and Ravenclaws can handle anything thrown their way. She breathed a few calming breaths and let her heart rate settle.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

The antechamber was even more majestic than Chase could ever imagine. He tried not to gawk at the meticulously placed bricks, but it was quite hard not to. Though he managed, somehow.

As he was walking and admiring the high ceilings, he felt something stop his foot in midair. Somehow, his left foot got caught by his right heel and he started to fall forward. Luckily, his reflexes was barely fast enough to avoid a collision between squishy meat and the hard, rocky floor. Hopefully, no one saw that, he hoped.

It seems to Chase that he was turning into a klutz. How many people trip themselves walking on a flat floor? This never happened before. Maybe he decided that he had calmed down too early. He sighed, then looked around to make absolutely sure that nobody saw that.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Aiko was propped against the wall waiting for her first years when one walked into the antechamber. He seemed to be admiring the room when suddenly, and out of nowhere, he fell. The boy quickly recovered and looked. Aiko tried her best, but she could not suppress a giggle. She covered her mouth and stepped a little closer to the boy. "Sorry, that was rude. I'm Aiko Sato. And you are?"

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

She noticed! Chase yelled in his head. He tried to act calm and natural, but he was pretty sure anybody could see through his poor acting skills. At least he wasn't spraying blood everywhere. That would destroy the little pride he had left. Maybe Fate was teaching him something: To learn at Hogwarts, you must destroy all of your pride. Unless you're a Slytherin.

"I'm-" What came out of his mouth sounded like an old man. He cleared his throat before speaking again, "I'm Chase Henrick."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 am
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Another first year had almost tripped over his own foot. Ben didn't laugh at the boy. It would be a terrible embarrassment to trip in front of people on the first day. Ben stood next to the wall not wanting to interrupt Aiko and Chase's conversation. So far, the people in Ravenclaw seemed to be extremely interesting. The wand in his pocket was itching to be used. Needless to say, Ben couldn't wait to go to his first class, but first he'd have to make it to the commons and then to the boy's dormitory.

User Image

...little friendly competition?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Shina followed the prefect out of the Great Hall. She had to admit, she was eager to see the place she would be staying for the next seven years. She hoped she would get along with all of her dorm-mates. At least, since the houses were sorted by personality, most of the people of her house should be studious and intelligent. Gravitating towards the prefect, Shina stood quietly.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:41 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

She smiled at Chase, then looked around and saw that students were beginning to gather and waiting for her. She cleared her throat delicately and raised her voice. "Alright students, if you'll follow me. We'll be taking the grand staircase, so try to stick close to me as the stairs have a tendency to change while in motion. We'll be heading up to the Common Room now." She started off for the staircase, spotting her compatriots from Gryffindor heading for the staircase as well.

Out of Character: I'm going to move a little fast now since we're behind schedule. Exit to Grand Staircase

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image
Murk
The Boggart

As Murk entered, he dashed behind a tapestry. He slowly peeked out to understand more of the room he was in.
The smell he had followed here was much stronger now but there was no food in sight yet.
"Where could it be?" Murk glumly thought. In that moment, he skimmed over a large door with immense sounds coming from the other side. He let out a small whine as he began to realize where his yearned food was.
"I'm going to need another plan..."  

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

Prendillina

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image
Murk
The Boggart

After scanning the room a few times, Murk regretfully crawled toward the large, noisy door.
He nudged against the wooden door but to Murk's surprise, it wouldn't budge. Murk then pushed harder but still gained no ground from the door. He forced all of his merger weight on to it but the door seemed immovable to Murk.
Feeling beaten, Murk was about to give up until he noticed a mixture of light and shadows coming from a crack located at the bottom of the door.
"This crack seems fitting for a boggart." Murk chuckled at his own corniness as he wiggled his way past the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas led the group of first years into the anti-chamber, the sound of all the older students sounded out from inside the great hall. "Well, first off Welcome to Hogwarts." he said, stopping about a dozen feet from the doors. "Soon, you will enter the Great Hall and be sorted into your houses. Here your house is your family. Do well and you will earn points. Do badly and you will lose points. The houses are Slytherin. Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw. And Gryffindor." he explained. Now lets gt this started. he thought with a smile. "Sorting will begin shortly." he said as he looked at the group. He stepped forward, leaving the group for several minutes. After about five minutes passed he arrived once again. "Sorting is now ready. Follow me." he said as he led the way to the Great Hall.

((Sorting is now open ))

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier saw the very entrance of it, with a lot of students, sitting on their respective tables. He could see their robes, with crest which says either of the 4 main houses of Hogwarts, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. He couldn't wait to get an crest on his robe too. He continued to follow Professor Lukas until he stopped, welcoming him and the other first years. " Thank for the warm welcome. " he told him. He listened to the explanation of the professor about the points and the sorting. ' That looks like fun. ' he thought, with a great big smile. Then, the professor went away for a moment and came back after a few minutes, saying that the sorting is open. Xavier stopped himself from jumping, which he was barely successful of. He showed a movement where it obviously means ' YES! '. He continued to follow the professor, which led to the Great Hall. It's the time for him to get sorted, can't wait! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Excited, Panicking
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Holy cow! When I enter the Great Hall, I'll get sorted! Yipee!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Following Professor Lukas to the Great Hall
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Antechamber
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Other first years, and the Professor

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: + Exit to Great Hall +

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my shoulder

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Jumping

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 pm
Damien Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Goes to be sorted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lina Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

*Also goes to be sorted*

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."  

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, an Unsorted student. I am a half-blood standing with mainly David and other first years and wondering Sorting is starting!!!.

Shayna stood with David. A smile present on her face as she waited excitedly for the sorting to begin. She stood next to David and Xavier as she waited. When they were told to enter, Shayna looked to David excitedly before heading to the sorting.

(Exits to sorting)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm
David Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Boathouse → Great Hall Entrance

"It's alright." David replied sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. He didn't know what had gotten into him but whatever it was he was sure it was nothing. "Yeah I agree with you there." he agreed with Shayna before heading off to the main hall to await the sorting. Man did he hope that everything would turn out alright.

Once inside the main hall David thought about all the houses as Professor Brighton listed them off. ‘My sister’s in Hufflepuff… and my Aunt’s been there too… Mom and Dad were both from Ravenclaw… What are the chances of me being in Gryffindor…?’ he thought slightly worried. Before he could calm himself they were led into the great hall for the sorting to begin.

(Exit to the Great Hall)

With: First years... mainly Shayna, Xavier, Jacob

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Antechamber
What am I doing? Sneaking out.
What am I thinking? Smexy time.

Kat slipped quietly from the Great Hall and then seized her girlfriend's hand. She pulled her into a dark corner and kissed her passionately. "Kiss me?" Kat pleaded and bit her lip.

Out of Character ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces