Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The Spirits Within~ (It Begins...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Grace emerged from the classroom giggling. She was in Professor Nutsy's class with Josh, leaving the class after him. She watched her friend stride down the hallway away from her.
Always going somewhere...
She sighed, not bothering to jog to catch up - She'd catch up with him later - after all, they are having that get-together tonight. She held her breath as she walked past the smokers, until she was either upwind from them or far enough away for the smoke to have dispersed; otherwise she would get a headache and vomit. smoke always made her sick ever since she was a little girl.
Her lithe little form could be seen at a half-sprint to the school's parking lot, stopping only to check for moving vehicles before crossing to her car, a lipstick red PT Cruiser...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 am
Josh, still on his way to the bookstore, hears his name called out. Books still in hand, he turns to see Zareth, running towards him.
"Hey, Zareth. You don't look so good, bro."
He's about to ask about his inhaler, when Zareth apparently runs off.
"Huh...wonder where he's off to?"
Surely he'll still remember the party tonight. Still a little concerned about his friend, he enters the bookstore.

He emerges, not three minutes later empty handed, and a slightly bummed look on his face.
"Dang, man. Only fifty bucks for all those books? It cost over three hundred to get all of them."
That's life. Only slightly disgusted with the system, he makes his way towards the commons area again, after all...the parking lot is beyond the commons.
Ok, so it's three fifteen pm, and we're wanting to meet up at Tims Ford a little before sundown...so, that's about eight, give or take a few minutes. So, if i get there about seven thirty or before, I should be fine. The news said it's gonna be a little warm tonight, so that's good. Now, lets see...I've contacted everyone about a reminder, got some supplies at home...now I just need to make something...

Still checking off items on his mental list, he looks up from his feet to see Flannery.
Oh, good.
Josh picks up his pace a bit and jogs over toward her, waving lightly.
"Hey, Flannery! "  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 am
Drake drove in pure silence, enjoying the peace, to the grocery store. He smiled, noticing that it was pretty empty compared to usual.
He pulled into a parking spot, putting the car in park before cutting off the engine, grabbing his cash, and getting out. As soon as the door closed, he pressed the button to auto-lock his red Honda Civic.
Inside, he went to the deli for a quick snack, not even having to tell the employee what he wanted, a sign of how often he came there.
He nodded as he turned to leave, heading around to look for anything he might need for the party. He still had $25.21.. He could at least buy some drinks or something..
Then, out o the corner of his eye, he saw a couple, walking hand-in-hand. Drake stopped for a long moment, watching them as they walked by, a pain he was all to familiar with running through his mind. When was the last time he had had that? 'Not a time for thinking about such trivial things..' He thought to himself.
He needed to get over this... Love problem.. He sighed, moving forward again, exiting the store and going back to his car and getting in. Time to go home to relax until the get together tonight later that night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 am
wahmbulance "bip-bip" wahmbulance

That sound came from Grace's car as she approached it, pressing the button on her key to unlock it. She grinned to herself, tossing her books in the back seat and tossing herself behind the wheel. Unlike Josh, Gracie decided to keep her school books: she might have fun reading them someday. So yeah, she was weird like that.

Starting her car, she listened to the gentle hum of the engine for a moment. As she felt the movement of the car against her backside she let go of the tension at the base of her neck and exhaled, relaxing into the driver's seat before taking off, all the windows rolled down and John Denver songs up loud. Hey, they reminded her of her daddy.

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 am
While walking through the commons area, more like skipping, she heard Joshua's voice and looked around and saw him jogging towards her from the bookstore.

" Hey! Did you decide to exchange your books in?" she laughed as she walked towards him, " I bet you're rolling in the cash monies now." she sarcastically said as she was well aware of the college-slash-bookstore monopoly on all poor college students' money.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:41 pm
Zareth picks up his cell phone and texts Joshua, saying that some of the stuff for the party has been gathered. Zareth goes and grabs his inhaler, making sure not to leave it at home again. He then heads off to the nearby coffeshop, to get a quick cup of coffee.
"One cup of the strongest you have, please." He said as he approached the counter.
"Coming right up!" came the reply.
After he paid for his coffee he sat down for a minute and pulled out his iPod. While he drank his coffee and listened to his music, Zareth felt that odd sensation of being watched again. He looked around and once again nothing was there, and once again he srugged it off.
When he finished his coffee, Zareth went home to get cleaned up. He took a quick shower and got redressed. He cheked his phone and hadn't yet recieved a text from anyone. He wasn't worried. He decided to go in to the living room and watch at least part of the one of the movies he had bought the other day.
"I'm glad that I got my mortorcycle operator's liscense yesterday!" Zareth said as he started the movie.

Guardioz

Romantic Husband

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm
Lulu blinked a few times looking up at him and she smiled. She took his hand and got up. She saw how he was overreacting and couldn't help but let out a laugh. She put a hand on his right shoulder
"I'm alright, Kaiser. It was an accident and no one got hurt. Besides I should be the one apologizing. I wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings. I'll be taking this."
She took her hand off his shoulder and took her cell phone out of his hand. Lu saw that the call ended and just slipped her phone back into her pocket.
She thought to herself,No need to call Drake now. Kaiser is here. I can just ask him if he knows. I seem to be forgetting a lot of things lately. Maybe I'm just too stressed out.
Lu looked back at Kaiser. Kaiser if you're not too busy, do you want to go get smoothies? Treat is on me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:53 pm
He blushed as she placed her hand on his shoulder, eyes timidly widened. Uhm...O-Ok...Glad you didn't get hurt at least... He held his forehead as he looked at her, once she asked him to hang out and get a smoothie. Uhm, You don't have too. I'll pay! I insist... He quickly took his wallet out before accident dropping it. "Opps.." He picked it up and smiled.  

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:14 pm
Lu looked at him and gave out a laugh, "and I thought I was clumsy. Don't worry about it. I'm the one who ran into you anyways. I feel like I own you. Besides you can take us there. Lets go get your helmet before you forget about it again."
Lu moved out of his way and pointed down the hall motioning him to lead the way. Then Lu started thinking about what kind of smoothie she was going to get. Maybe I should get the strawberry banana one or maybe the mango peach or the berry blast one..hmm so many to choose from  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm
"My motorcycle is in the parking lot. If...you don't mind waiting for me..." He blushed, walking away, "I-I'll get you a helmet as well! I have a spare. He sped up abit, almost falling before heading upstairs, going to his room.  

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:53 pm
~ Well, life on the farm was pretty laid back, ain't nothin' that a country girl like me can't hack! ~

Grace changed the words just like she used to with her dad when she was a kid.

~ Early to rise, early in the sack! Thank GOD I'm a country girl! ~

Hey, it was her guilty pleasure. It wasn't like she subjected any of her friends to this. At the end of that John Denver song, her iPod switched to something completely different... Which she sang along to with just as much gusto!

~ My eyes, my eyes - make the stars look like they're not shining ~

Again changing the words, making herself feel as if it was being sung directly to her.

~ My hair, my hair, falls perfectly without me trying! ~
I'm so beautiful, and he tells me every day... When he sees my face... ~

Not that she sang it with her own changes in public.
The song ended as she arrived at her house.
"Thank you, Bruno Mars!" She said to her iPod, still with a bit of song in her voice as she turned off her iPod and her car.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm
Lu watched him leave and then went to the elevator and pressed for the first floor. Once Lu got to the first floor she walked out of the dormitory. She then headed over to the parking lot. She spotted his motorcycle easily, walked over to it and waited for him. Lu leaned her back against light pole thinking I hope he doesn't hurt himself coming back down...  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kirijo Melon Cream Soda

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 pm
"Ah-ha!" He said as he found both helmets. He looked at the clock before stretching, making sure he had everything, wallet, helmets, smartphone, et cetera. He rushed back out of his room, locking the door and heading for the elevator.
Once he made it outside he calmly made his way to her with the helmet, handing it to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm
Lulu took the helmet and put it on fastening the chin strap around her chin. "Thanks" she said getting on the motorcycle.
" Pulp is a good place to get smoothies. Want to head over to there or do you have another place in mind?"
Lulu looked passed him and noticed there wasn't a lot of traffic today. "Looks like we're in luck, we missed rush hour." she said smiling looking back at Kaiser. Leaves blew off the trees that surrounded them.  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 am
Josh rolls his eyes a bit at the talk of money.
"I might be able to roll in it if it was pennies. Just not sure how carrying around five thousand in copper would work."
Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he begins to inch towards the parking lot. It's a while yet till the party, but he still has things he needs to get done...like trying his hand at cooking.

"Well, I guess I need to go finish some things up at home."
He's about to turn away to jog, but something occurs to him....
"Hey, you wouldn't be able to assist in some cooking, would you? I'd hate to not make the party because I died in a house fire..."
His right hand finds its way to the back of his head as he half jokingly (only half) asks Flannery to be his proverbial wing-man in the kitchen. His house is pretty old. Combine that with a small disaster in the kitchen (namely, Josh), and it might not end well.

His house, an older house that he basically inherited from his grandmother, is not far from campus. Ergo, Josh is one of the few students who doesn't stay in dorms. He typically even walks to classes, even if it does take him about an hour to do so. He's got a car, just doesn't use it for some trips. Because of this, he could actually be attempting to also gain a lift home, so as not to walk today. He's got other things to concentrate on before it gets too late...like trying to make something edible without destroying his kitchen....  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games