Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm
surprised I can't win another?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Ya it's been bad, their one of the few other teams I root for, mostly cause my brother like the Yankees gonk kinda have to dislike the cubs since they are in my division.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Not really a fan of baseball, but I'll watch it if I want too. I can't follow it much though...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:11 pm
lief_7

Ya it's been bad, their one of the few other teams I root for, mostly cause my brother like the Yankees gonk kinda have to dislike the cubs since they are in my division.

D : A Yankees fan? Man...the Yankees are like the power house of baseball...beat them and you know you will survive the season.

I hate them. : P  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Christian13000
Not really a fan of baseball, but I'll watch it if I want too. I can't follow it much though...

You don't have to man.

Oh btw Blackhawks game and Bulls Game tonight.

I how the Blakchawks will make it trough. And hope D. Rose won't get attacked again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

D : A Yankees fan? Man...the Yankees are like the power house of baseball...beat them and you know you will survive the season.

Ya me too, I can't stand people who are fans of them just because they're good and can buy any player they want.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Cuevas_506 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 1 Total: 14 (3-30)

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 pm
sweatdrop I'm a fan of Yankees, but only cause of my mom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:14 pm
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

Ya me too, I can't stand people who are fans of them just because they're good and can buy any player they want.

XD They are called fair-weather fans I think.

You gonna watch the Hockey and Basketball games?  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:14 pm
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

You don't have to man.

Oh btw Blackhawks game and Bulls Game tonight.

I how the Blakchawks will make it trough. And hope D. Rose won't get attacked again.

good luck with those

@ Christian: well that's a better reason than most people but it doesn't change how I feel about them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Darkfire Karan
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

Na I'm not much into basketball, I only tend to watch when it has to do with the Rockets and Hockey minus well not exist as far as most people in Texas are concerned although I do enjoy it sometimes. I'll probably watch the Stros till I lose interest and go back to play Mortal Kombat.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:18 pm
dramallama The new one?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

Na I'm not much into basketball, I only tend to watch when it has to do with the Rockets and Hockey minus well not exist as far as most people in Texas are concerned although I do enjoy it sometimes. I'll probably watch the Stros till I lose interest and go back to play Mortal Kombat.

XD I'll tell ya that Most Hokey games are to lose interest in when you have two aggressive teams. It gets brutal fast.

P.S. Scorpion is the best  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 pm
Christian13000
dramallama The new one?

Yep it's awesome!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Darkfire Karan
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

XD I'll tell ya that Most Hokey games are to lose interest in when you have two aggressive teams. It gets brutal fast.

P.S. Scorpion is the best

Oh ya those are fun, but I only watch sometimes when my roommates are home so we can yell and stuff but no one's here right now.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:21 pm
blaugh Love the new one! I'm pretty good with Scorpion, but wanna get the full game to see who else I'm good with. I'm epic with Lui Kang!  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff