Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Any ftm? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Aww. I'm afraid I haven't heard of South Lyon before. ^^; I live in rural Virginia.
Oh, well that's too bad. It seems that we both want the same thing in a relationship.

Can I ask is it in the United States? It seems like we both do. I'm afraid you wouldn't want a relationship with me though. I always screw them up. =(
It's in Michigan, Lower Penninsula.

I wouldn't mind if you screw up. As long as you don't cheat on me or make me feel bad, I would still love you.

I would never have guessed Michigan. That's pretty far from Virginia.

Trust me when I say, I have never, and would never cheat on anyone I date. I've been cheated on before. Three years ago I met an amazing girl up here on Gaia whom I loved very much. We had a very long distant relationship with each other, with her living in Alberta, Canada. We were close from the day we met, and eventually, I proposed to her. She happily said yes, but then a week later, I found out she was cheating on me, and after I confronted her about it she left me for the other guy. About two months later she apologized, and we got back together, only to have the same thing happen again. I can't tell you how bad it hurt. You never forget being cheated on, so I'm always faithful to those I date.
I know how it feels, minus the proposal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari
I are Error
kh.ikari

Aww. I'm afraid I haven't heard of South Lyon before. ^^; I live in rural Virginia.
Oh, well that's too bad. It seems that we both want the same thing in a relationship.

Can I ask is it in the United States? It seems like we both do. I'm afraid you wouldn't want a relationship with me though. I always screw them up. =(
It's in Michigan, Lower Penninsula.

I wouldn't mind if you screw up. As long as you don't cheat on me or make me feel bad, I would still love you.

I would never have guessed Michigan. That's pretty far from Virginia.

Trust me when I say, I have never, and would never cheat on anyone I date. I've been cheated on before. Three years ago I met an amazing girl up here on Gaia whom I loved very much. We had a very long distant relationship with each other, with her living in Alberta, Canada. We were close from the day we met, and eventually, I proposed to her. She happily said yes, but then a week later, I found out she was cheating on me, and after I confronted her about it she left me for the other guy. About two months later she apologized, and we got back together, only to have the same thing happen again. I can't tell you how bad it hurt. You never forget being cheated on, so I'm always faithful to those I date.
I know how it feels, minus the proposal.

I'm sorry you had to go through it too. =( I wish people could just be faithful in a relationship. To be honest with you, all but one girl I've ever dated has cheated on me. It's left me really miserable and heartbroken.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Syn2

Versatile Cultist

17,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 am
*waves* Hi there. I"m ftm. I know what your going through..somewhat. Sort of? I know it hasn't been easy for you. When I told my mom about it she laughed at me. Second time she ignored me.....everytime afterwords she gets pissy and says that I should get over it and blames cosplay. (I knew my 'gender' when I was 6. cosplay had nothing to do with it) Right now I'm in a relationship with a guy who says he doesn't care if I stay girl or not (then again he keeps saying he's "not gay" and tells me that If I change my 'lower region' that he will refuse to sleep next to me if we end up living together) sooo....I'm not sure about it. He's sweet and all but I hate when he does that..

anyway..Sorry about the innerlife spill...got carried away. So if you want to talk or whatever, feel free to pm me.

(currently a female body but I'm hoping that will change. Crossing fingers about my hormone therapy.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 am
Syn2
*waves* Hi there. I"m ftm. I know what your going through..somewhat. Sort of? I know it hasn't been easy for you. When I told my mom about it she laughed at me. Second time she ignored me.....everytime afterwords she gets pissy and says that I should get over it and blames cosplay. (I knew my 'gender' when I was 6. cosplay had nothing to do with it) Right now I'm in a relationship with a guy who says he doesn't care if I stay girl or not (then again he keeps saying he's "not gay" and tells me that If I change my 'lower region' that he will refuse to sleep next to me if we end up living together) sooo....I'm not sure about it. He's sweet and all but I hate when he does that..

anyway..Sorry about the innerlife spill...got carried away. So if you want to talk or whatever, feel free to pm me.

(currently a female body but I'm hoping that will change. Crossing fingers about my hormone therapy.)

I don't mind you telling me about your life.

The reason I wanted to be in a relationship with a ftm was so we could dress as our real gender (you being the "boy"friend and me being the "girl"friend). Plus, no matter how you look at it, it wouldn't be a homosexual relationship, which I still don't really want to do.  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

papasheep

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 pm
Captain T e z z a l
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;

What's pansexual?  

I are Error

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

papasheep

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm
I are Error
Captain T e z z a l
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;

What's pansexual?

i like boys, girls and transexuals.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Captain T e z z a l
I are Error
Captain T e z z a l
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;

What's pansexual?

Interesting. I was curious as to what pansexual meant myself. ^^;  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

papasheep

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:07 pm
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
I are Error
Captain T e z z a l
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;

What's pansexual?

heh. yeah. i get that a lot ^^''  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 pm
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
I are Error
Captain T e z z a l
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;

What's pansexual?

Well at least one more person know's what it is now. =)
And good luck with your quest btw. If I have some extra gold once I finish with a new avatar, I'd be happy to donate to you.

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

papasheep

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:22 pm
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
I are Error
Captain T e z z a l
i'm ftm .o.o.;
and pansexual c;

What's pansexual?

And good luck with your quest btw. If I have some extra gold once I finish with a new avatar, I'd be happy to donate to you.

oh wait. that's an old quest ._.;
forgot to update it when i got the item xDD; thanks though. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 pm
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l

Oh. I'm sorry then. ._.
I'm glad you eventually got the item though. You're very welcome. <3
If you ever need help with a current quest, just let me know. I like being able to help others out. It makes me happy. =)

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

papasheep

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l

Oh. I'm sorry then. ._.
If you ever need help with a current quest, just let me know. I like being able to help others out. It makes me happy. =)

lol no worried c:
and thank you. that's very kind of you. x3  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l
kh.ikari
Captain T e z z a l

Oh. I'm sorry then. ._.

lol no worried c:
and thank you. that's very kind of you. x3

Thanks. =)
And you're very welcome. I like being kind. >.<
I hope your Thursday night is going well.

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Excalibur Foxe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Personally I'm bisexual but being transgendered(ftm) has been nagging me at the back of my mind since I was a small child. I guess I'm denying it because I don't want to be more out of place than I already am. I believe I'm rather androgynous.

Good luck in your quest OP (:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces