Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
]|[ The Forgotten Lands ]|[ Horns ]|[ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:09 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki nodded and branched out a bit, he could easily make it back to him if he were to get in any trouble. He continued following him, he now began to wonder why Hanzo was out here alone as well. Maybe he was already discovered and killed.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 190/270 ll]

The snow was progressively beginning to wear down his muscles despite his careful lurches every now and then. At this point, his eyesight was being far too troubled to even concentrate on his trail. He stopped and took shelter beneath a large stag of icy rock that leered out it's front upper lip in a jagged manner. Shudders of thick convulsive breaths broke through his throat as he attempted to ease himself before re-folding the shawl around his throat. He knew the situation was pending on it's drastic seriousness but what could he do but to suppress a laugh at his position? Here he was, about ready to crack his head away. He angrily rubbed at the flecks of snow building over his follicles before averting his view. If I stay too long, I might just get lost.. That, and the fog.

His feet however were not yet numbed thanks to his determination and stood up straight. As he was about to stylishly pace to the right, he felt an abrasive flick peck off of his cheek. Several more of those annoying motley's continued slapping at his side a split second later. A brief but very collected thought came to mind as a larger chunk of snow flew past his face, barely grazing the tip of his nose. His legs had already shifted to turn even as he saw the direction of where the avalanche was coming from. Impulsive on his account, the male began to dash off in the opposite direction or any other elevated surface he could jump to. The way the snow looked above the plunging troughs of the incoming wave appeared like milk that is, had it not been for the memories of unfortunate victims it killed throughout history.

It's been hardly a minute but he knew his body wouldn't be able to endure the long, descending path down the slope of the mountainous steeps just to outrun nature. Panic was drowning in him, ebbing at the back of his head to eagerly turn around to face his death. Instead. . . his eyes found a sharp, tall rock sledge that was scattered to his oncoming right. Meanwhile, a curved rocktip formed in sight just a meter down his direction. That was the farthest stretch of land he would be able to step on but of course, the snow would swallow that too.

He had to act now. From his sleeves he produced a handkerchief and began infusing his chakra into it. His gusted breath blew a heavy blanket of vapor through puffed cheeks. This was his bravery face before plunging out and down. If it was a slow-mo, he'd had loved it. Arching off from his toes, he leaped over the rocktip and began plumetting toward the jagged ends below. He felt a vague poke tapping at his heels. Ignoring the streaming spew of snow, he temporarily manipulated the wind behind his now portable body of fabric to glide over a large space. [Takoage no Waza [ Art of Kite Flying ] ] It was amazing. Despite the short timed aerial movement, he felt exhilarated but the jaded roars of the white angry torrent brought his attention back for this moment. Entrusting the steering to his wind nature, his body arced to his left in order to reach the jagged ledge just a couple of meters over the cliff he jumped from. Hanzo then calmly waited for the rest of the avalanche to spill to the side of the cliff before sidling back up to the other side.
---

He was currently laying in a soft pile of snow just beneath the rocky fringe. It was cold, terribly cold. He wouldn't mind resting.. But like usual, whenever he chose to rest, something always did come to bother him. He sorely rose himself back up and jumped over another ledge. From there, he paced himself carefully. The large span of fabric he used earlier was tucked away safely into his pocket back in it's original size. If he could outlive another deadly situation, then surely, Hanzo would be able to find the others. Besides, it was already unbeknownst to him of the bug that was somewhere over his body. By now, running past the frozen thickets and permafrost logs, the male was steadily converging his path with his fellow shinobi despite him not knowing so.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

As Akatsuki walked he saw someone walking towards them. At first he thought it could be a enemy but then the figure got closer and became recognizable. It was Hanzo, the genin from the squad he was in. He made a signal to get Hanzo's attention.He explained the situation to him and said he was gonna continue tracking the assassin.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 190/270 ll]

Luck found him, and he found momentary relief. Glancing to Akatsuki, Hanzo straightened his position and listened intently. A trail? Good...I think. He understood the gist of things and followed after them. A hand at the ready ready to sling out his bow. [[Exits and follows]]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki lead the large group of villagers away from the sounds of battle. He noticed that many of those who were with them at the beginning were no longer there. Which left him protecting this large horde of people."Great..." He continued moving towards their goal. They were well hidden in the fog of the mountain. Hopefully they could get their without interruption.

((Minty don't attack here attack when I get them to the tunnel k?))

- AC:10100 Ryo:7250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Out of breath she caught up with the last bunch of people in the group, slipping in by grasping the arm of an elderly woman and helping her maneuver her way across the terrain. Looking to the oranged haired man in charge, she whistled to catch his attention. "You can't force people to maintain the same pace in these conditions. You'll lose half the pack!"She warned, the old woman patting Jae on her hand to let her know she was well enough now to venture out on her own. Releasing her hold on the woman, Jae let the crowd surge before her a little bit, keeping their flanks in check. Her breath came out in short rasps, her senses all heightened due to the lack of visibility in the area. Fog was not pleasant. It was thicker than mist. The first to be attacked were going to be the people on guard, the Shinobi on call. She had to be alert.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 am
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki turned when he heard someone whistle. He was surprised to see the Konoha ninja there helping out the citizens. It was ironic how someone not even from their village was helping more than the actual ninja. He listened to her words and looked at the villagers they all seemed very tired. Moving through the dense and heavy snow could take quite a toll on those not trained like he was. He motioned for them to rest a little and they nodded their heads in thanks. Akatsuki stopped and created three shadow clones who protected the resting civilians. He then walked towards Jae."Thank you...for helping." The way he said it was unnatural. He guessed he was a bit out of practice using the phrase. He couldn't even remember the last time he thanked anyone for anything. With his mask still on he looked out the fog trying to detect movement while waiting for her to respond.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 am
User Image

The order for rest was given, Jae pausing with the rest of them to look around as the shadow clones flanked the group. It did not make her feel easy nor did the approach from the shinobi in charge. His thanks was awkward, Jae understanding how awkward a thanks was. It was misplaced in this situation and she shrugged her shoulders in a simple responsive gesture. "Don't strain yourself lad. Your thanks is unnecessary. It's my duty. " And it was. To a place that was once her home. More than anything she wanted to find her father but not yet. She could not leave these citizen with little to no defense against attack. Where was back up, where was the Nara.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 am
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki heard her call him lad and beneath his mask he raised a questioning eyebrow."Lad? She looks my age."He thought to himself before looking back at the citizens."Well it shouldn't be...our shinobi should've been handling this but like leaves in the wind they just drift in whatever direction the wind blows, they lose sight of the mission and that's how people end up dying."He said it low so none of the civilians could hear. And he thought about his mission all so long ago where two of his teammates died.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 am
User Image

Again. A simple shrug of her shoulders. She was not in the mood to explain anything to him or explain for anyone their reasoning for leaving this mission short manned. "Is there anything in particular that you need done?" Focus. On the mission. This was Jae's way of reminding him to snap out of it. Focusing on pointless things was not going to change anything. If they were the only one's protecting the citizens then they had to step up to the plate and make sure nothing happened. Easy enough for Jae. She wanted to smash heads. Anything to keep her in her skin. To keep her thoughts from drifting away from her focus and to her father.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki was always on the watch for anything even when thinking about other things. You learn to always make sure you know what going on around you when your anbu. Even when your busy with something, the missions they give you are a picnic."No, just make sure noone falls behind or gets hurt."

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

Nodding her head, she let a lazy grin spread across her face, a fake one but a smile nonetheless. "Aye sir, that I can do~" There was humor in her voice. Moving to the back of the pack she left the man leading this mission behind to focus on leading them through the pass. Stopping, Jae crouched low when she spotted the same old woman she had helped before. Inquiring about her health she engaged in small talk, allowing herself to get friendly with the firey old woman. Learning a thing or two from her she got up and went to check some of the other elderly people and parents with children clinging to their skirts. These were the people who would slow them down and needed the most protection.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki then turned and began to lead the way again along with his clones.

[Exit to Yuki Tunnel]

[and meh short post >_>]
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Following closely behind the group of civilians Marco made his way through the fog and snow with Kenji following behind him. His mist vision technique was currently active thanks to the fog that they were walking through. This allowed him to see through it with ease. Following the path that the group was taking, he looked back to make sure that no one was following them. He would have been with the group if he didn't run off to get Kenji back after she ran off, but thankfully he caught up with her and was able to avoid the fighting on the streets. Looking back once more, he kept on walking through the snow making sure to keep a good grip on Kenji so she wouldn't get lost.
┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

little mintchan

Grand Chevalier Haji

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

After Akatsuki had sacrificed himself and the tunnel had closed forever. Unfortunately, while the girl from Kumogakure had made it in time, the former Yukikage had been too slow. Barely escaping being crushed by the falling snow and escaping the last of the bandits after brutal fighting, he was now lost. Yukigakure had officially fallen, the citizens were safe and his shinobi had scattered to other villages... but what was he to do? He had served the village for a long time and had tried to guide it as kage, it was like he had no idea what to do now except wander.

Lost and without a place in mind to go, he wandered amongst the mountains, growing colder and weaker. Until finally he rested against a lone tree on a slope, shivering, pale and blue, tired and growing steadily weaker as the cold began lulling him to sleep.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas