Summer breeze (Yoai 1x1! ((My first! <3))) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Jes put out his hand and shook Johnny's. Nice to meet you Johnny, my name is Jes. He told him gently, grinning kindly at him. When Jes shook Johnny's hand, it felt oddly akward for him. Taking his hand away, he then looked to the side a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:45 am
Shaking his hand firmly like any guy would he then pulled his hand away. Smiling a bit he crossed his arms over his chest. Though feeling the something hit him on the back of his head. He blinked a little falling forward towards Jes. Falling on top of him, he winced holding himself up. Letting out a groan of pain he touched the back of his head."Ow.. God damn it.. Whatever brat did that is getting a f-ing swirly.."He barked out his head pounding from a softball hitting him. Looking down he blinked seeing Jes underneath him. Noticing how cute he looked, he quickly pulled away looking to the side murmuring an apology.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 am
Jes's eyes widened as Johnny fell on top on him. When Johnny muttered an apology, Jes shook his head then sat up. No, no.. It's alright.. Uh-uh.. It was an accident.. He said blushing deeper. Putting his hand on the back of his neck and rubbed it a bit, he grinned a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 am
Nodding a bit he watched his younger brothers run up tackling him. As if being hit in the back of the head with a soft ball isn't bad. Looking up to his little brothers while they apologized he sat up patting their heads."Now come on.. It was an accident.. Go on back to playing and I'll show you guys how to play catch okay..?"He said gently patting their heads. Watching them run off he couldn't help but smile and shake his head.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 am
Jes grinned at Johnny's younger brothers. He then stood up, wiping the dirt off his pants. He then looked up and Johnny and grinned. I see you are busy.. I should get going now.. He said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:13 pm
Blinking a little once he stood up, he noticed how really petite he was. He couldn't help but run his eyes along every curve of Jes. Though he stopped once he got to those beautiful azure colored eyes. Feeling his cheeks burn a little he looked down into his eyes. He almost began to lean in to kiss him, but stalled and turned around hiding his flustered cheeks."S-Sure.. Thanks for the cookies by the way.. They were pretty good.. I'll see you later.."He spoke out quickly before walking off his little brothers leading the way. But his head wasn't at all thinking about playing catch, rather Jes and the way his hair fell around his eyes. Or maybe the way his lips would feel curved against his.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm
Jes noticed the way Johnny was lookig at him and his cheeks flushed a bit. When Johnny thanked him for the cookies he nodded then waved a bit. "Bye" He said then began to walk off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:23 am
Daring a quick glance back to Jes, he then smiled a little. Turning away he placed his hands behind his neck. Holding it lightly them lightly there he watched his little brothers run off leaving the ball alone."We'll see how this goes.."He mumbled before walking into the house. Heading up straight to his bed he fell onto it falling asleep quickly from being tired.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm
Coming home a few hours after, Jes walked into his house and passed out on his bed, landing with a thud.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 pm
Being still asleep from his nap he curled over on his other side expecting there to be a soft cushiony mattress. Though what he found was the cold hard floor. His whole face was red from the drop causing him to wake up. Sitting up he held a hand over his face wincing."GOD DAMN IT!! WHY ME??!!"Screamed out his voice irritatably as he rubbed his sore nose. It was bad enough getting a nose bleed from early but now this. Seriously this was just his luck, to fall off his bed.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 pm
Jes woke up, staring at the ceiling for a while. He then stood up andstreatched. Walking over to the widow and opening the curtains, he opened the window and stuck his head out it, breathing in the fresh air.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff