Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm
Oceanas stared Gerad down, not trusting him after he thought his master was cute. Luna laughed. "So that's it. You finally tell me whats wrong." She laughed. "Don't worry I don't ride him much. Devon can fly, so I'm sure Oceanas wont mind giving you a ride after he cools down."
Devon chuckled under his breath. "Like that will happen anytime soon"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm
"Yeah something tells me this horse doesn't like me too much." Geard took a slight side step away from the horse. It seemed to know his thoughts.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 pm
"Hes really smart. Don't worry. I know he likes you deep down." Oceanas looked at her with a look of disbelief then "sighed". "At least he'll like you because I said so." He sped up his steps, leaving them behind. She laughed. "Hes just jealous."
Devon breathed deeply. "How did I agree to travel with all of you? At least we're almost there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm
Rhis had slipped out of the tree and followed the troop down the road, trying to be as quiet as possible, especially since the one man kept looking around as if he knew she was there. But Rhi couldn't help it. They were talking about this supposedly mythical Gods as though they were as real as she was. She supposed, if she really was the daughter of Artemis, that it would explain why she seemed to be the only one who had powers. Or so she thought...  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:45 pm
"Well I can't just sit here!" Amia stood up and rushed out the door, hurridly locking it behind her. "If I can just find one of them, then word should spread...at least I hope." She slowed to a walk, a million thoughts churning inside her head. What if I should fail? I mean I'm only 15... She stopped walking and just stood there on the sidewalk as people passed. You'll do fine, daughter. You must. Failure isn't an option anymore. Her mother's words swirled in her mind. But mom, I don't even know where to begin. I'll give you a starting point; find Poseidon's daughter. Well...what does she look like? You'll know her when you see her, but you must hurry Amia. Theras isn't the only one you have to worry about anymore. With her restored confidence in her mission and somewhere to start, Amia headed toward the outskirts of the small town.

Malinda cocked her head to the side making the jet black wings disappear into her back. Then she noticed someone looking at her and smiled wickedly. It was just who she wanted; her first and second demi-gods. "Hmm. This day is about to get a whole lot better." She started towards them, knocking down anyone who'd dare get in her way. When she was about 3 feet away from them, she focused on the boy. "Need any..help?" Her smiled widened and her eyes seemed to glow a deep red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:08 pm
Gerad heard light foot steps behind, almost non-existant. He purposefully dropped his retracted spear, making it look accidental. After a few steps he looked down surprised. "Whoops. I dropped my spear, only got one of those. You guys go ahead and i'll go and find it." Gerad turned around and walked back to where he had dropped the spear. He knelt down and whispered. "I know your there ya know. I don't know if your friendly or not but if your going to follow someone. I suggest wearing lighter foot wear. I won't tell the others, it'll make them more paranoid than needed for now, i'm Gerad Agosi. Son of Athena. At least tell me your name, we're far enough back to where your not heard."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 pm
((Agh, sorry I slacked off. D= I need to get back into checking every so often, again.))

Theras stuck to the inside of the forest, following and listening to the conversation taking place. He cursed himself for not acting sooner and revealing himself. But if he had, then he wouldn't have gleaned any useable information. It also made him curious as to why he hadn't been noticed by the three other demi-gods, until his Hellhound began to stare hungrily at a patch of blank space. Whatever was there was unknowingly helping him. As such, he spurred his mount, charging as quietly as possible through the trees and ahead of the group on the path, the demons following him trying to keep pace. Soon he broke out from the tree's cover, scanning the open space for said cottage the girl with the horse had mentioned aloud. It didn't take long and he slowed his Hellhound when it came a few feet within the boundaries of the house. He summoned another one, and then paused. He had no problem with destroying it but...was it right for a helpless woman to die, as well? Hades had never said anything about that. He bit his lip hard before coming to a decision, his heart pounding. Theras paused again by the front door then rapped gently on the door with his knuckles. "Hello, ma'am?" He easily sounded as kind as he could while urgent at the same time, charisma, or persuasion, one of his skills that his teachers praised him for. "Would you mind stepping out for a moment?"

"Agh!" With a loud cry, Jira stood back up and kicked her stool aside in anger.
"Um..." Erik was instantly awake, pulled out of his light doze. "Are you okay?"
Jira didn't reply, already bustling about as she grabbed various things and shoved them in a bag. Then she yanked her hammer out of the cooling tank, hoisting it easily over one shoulder and the water dripping everywhere as a result. "I'm delivering this myself, I can't stand sitting around anymore!"
"I'm surprised your patience held out this long..." Erik commented with a light chuckle before yawning again, his eyes scrunching closed. A yelp escaped him when Jira pulled him out of his chair and began to drag him with her, ignoring his pleas. "H-Hey! Miss Heron, someone has to watch the shop!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am
The man with the spear seemed to be looking right at Rhi, though she was still hidden by her powers. Deciding the jig was up, Rhi took away her camouflage - Thank goodness too, she thought to herself, It was really starting to wear me out... - and raised her hands.
"Please don't hurt me," she said to this man named "Gerad" who was the "son of Athena", "I'm not here to cause trouble, I swear!"  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm
"Okay" She looked ahead and saw the broken tree. "We're almost there Devon!" She looked for Oceanas. "Wheres Oceanas?"
Devon walked beside her "I don't know. Maybe hes already home."

Lunas mom stared at Theras, "Uh... Sure. What are you trying to do young boy?" She asked him as she stepped around him. She heard Oceanas' hoofs clicking and turned to him. "Oh hello boy. Wheres Luna?" He bayed and turned his head toward the path. She petted him. "Good boy."

Len grabbed his sister's wrist. "We have to run. Now!" He pulled her through the crowd, her gasping for air. "Len! Whats wrong?" "We're being followed. Just run." She turned to look behind her, but he pulled her in front of him, not wanting her to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 pm
Gerad smiled. "Please if I wanted to hurt you I would have simply thrown the spear instead of dropped it. Now come. Your obviously not bad or you would have taken the oppertunity of me being left behind to attack. Let's go introduce you." Gerad put his spear in a pouch on his pack and turned to continue down the path.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 pm
Amia ran until she saw a path going towards a ranch-style home. She saw two people walking towards the house. Amia walked up to the girl and instinctively knew that this was who her mother was talking about. "Um...Hello, I'm Amia."

"Don't run, I just wanted to help!" Malinda shouted after the twins. This was good, the farther they got away from the sunlight, the easier it'd be to catch them. She could feel her power sparking under her skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm
"I heard that there was a horse expert that could help me," Theras reached behind his back and placed a hand on his claymore-grimoire, turning it into it's actual book form with a thought as he also signalled to his hidden Hellhounds to circle around the back of the house and begin setting it on fire. He began to flip through the pages, making ti up as he went. "There's something in this book that talks about finding horses, but I don't know what this phrase means. And I thought maybe someone with knowledge would know..." Stopping at a page, he showed one of the sentences to the woman. It was a simple entrancement spell that when spoken aloud by the user, or less effective by the victim, insured that the victim followed simple commands happily. It was temporary, but he only needed it for the moment. Theras gave the woman a polite smile, magic underlying his words. "Does fer'alas di pirenea sound familiar?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 pm
Lunas mother stared in wonder "fer'alas di pirenea?" Her eyes glazes over as she stood still. Oceanas nudged her shoulder. He bayed at Theras, angry. He galloped back towards Luna and the others.

Luna stopped when Amia approached. "Hello I'm Luna. Can I help you?"
Devon gave a slight wave to the new girl but didn't say anything. He sensed something was wrong. A lot of some things where wrong.

The sun was setting on the horizon. Damn, we're screwed. Len knew that girl was one of Hades children. He sensed her power growing as it became darker; he felt his power getting weaker. Ren was huffing, she stopped slightly when the came to the end of the town. Len pushed her on, running out into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 pm
Theras paid no mind to the angry horse. "Uh...young sire, should we..." One of the demons hesitated, unsure of what to do. "Let it go, it will only lead it's master to this place all the quicker." Now that the spell was in place, he let the false smile on his face fade away. He'd always been superb at feigning it though he'd never done so with honesty. The land of the dead was not happy. "Alright then, I'd like you to follow me." Stepping back he lead the woman away from the house, closing his grimoire with a thump. Already he saw flames licking at the roof of the cottage, and he turned to the remaining demons. "You," he said to one. "Feed the blaze. And you two, take care of the other horses." As they scrambled away, Theras glanced at the entranced woman. He still didn't know what her fate would be, live or die? The blade of his scythe gleamed in the firelight.

"I still don't know why you wish to go exactly this moment..." Erik had given up on trying to convince the fiery woman, plodding along behind her. The daylight seemed to be fading, but blessed as he was with night vision, it didn't matter.
"I'm finished with the job. Why should I wait until morning?" Jira explained, a little huffy. "The customer is just a bit out of town, so it's a bit of a walk, but I'm sure we can make it there before they sleep." She didn't have sight in the dark, unlike Erik. Reaching into her metalsmith's apron, she pulled out a small diamond flask. Inside flickered a tiny spark of eternal fire. It easily lit up the area.
"Alright, as long as this doesn't mess up my sleep..." Erik said resignedly. He straightened, however, when he heard something odd. "Miss Heron? Do you hear a loud crashing noise?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 pm
Amia huffed, her hands resting on her knees. "I'm...I...Hold on." she caught her breath and stood straight again. "I'm Amia, Aphrodite's daughter. My mother wanted me to find you and tell you that Hades has sent his children here to destroy you." She turned to Devon and waved then focused on Luna again.

Malinda let a shadow shoot out from under her feet. The dark tendril swept towards Ren, barely missing. "Ugh screw this." Malinda's black wings protruded from her back and she took to the sky. Instantly, she began to gain on them.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff