Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Born Different [O/U] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai looked at Avril and saw her shiver, another frown crossing her face and her motherly side coming out for a change. "Avril, I got my spandex leggings on under these pants. These sweats will probably be warmer than your skirt, and it will be easier for you to run once we're out if you don't have to worry about a guard peeking up your dress. Take 'em. But I swear to God that if you cop a feel, I will break your fingers. I don't care how useless I am for now, I will break each and every one of them when I can move again." She warned the girl, her ocean green eyes showing that would make good on that threat.

She shot a glare at Sasha and told her in the same tone, "And you, just keep your mouth shut. I don't want any comments from you Rogue."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril's cheeks puffed up. She rolled her eyes at the once more screaming Jock who was making accusations. "How am I sure you will not watch me? Why would you think I would feel you up? It is our deliquent who might use her hands to grope and squeeze. I am a girl with class."

How the girl could assume Avril would want to touch her inappropriately like that sent rage through her. She coughed lightly, the anger subsiding. "But since you are being so kind as to offer me comfort, I will appreciate it greatly." The cold sent inslightly chill bumps up her legs.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:53 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai rolled her eyes right back at her and shut them. "No intention of watching. You may be cute, but I'm not into you. I usually flirt with girls that present a challenge to me. Just, be careful getting them off okay? I'm sore. I got sacked before they got me and everything hurts." She said to her and kept her eyes shut, turning her head away from Avril to make sure nothing could be said.

She was half afriad of Avril jerking them off just to hurt her, but simply bit her tongue harshly against any pain that she might feel.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am
User Image

Avril Nile

"If we manage a way out, you and Sasha may be able to work out. She is more of a challenge than me." Despite feeling the sting of annoyance from the tomboyish girl stating the cheerleader was not worth the effort, she yanked the sweats off slowly, doing well not to add to the damage. She does not have good taste in women... C'est drôle!* She will surely miss out in the future.

With the sweats successfully removed, hesitantly, Avril slipped them on and glanced back at the girls once finished. "Merci beaucoup*..." The cheerleader regarded the Jock with a hasty look then stared blankly at the ground.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai whimpered slightly as she felt her sweats pulled down from her waist, a slight stinging from a few bruises. She nodded to Avril and gave her a grin. "No problem Vrilly. And besides, Sasha isn't my type either. Too much trouble. She would probably tie me up and walk off to make a sandwich. I don't really expect to go into a relationship with any chicks in this town. Who knows, maybe I'll find someone, but I doubt it. You feeling warmer? I'd have more clothes to offer you if I still had my duffle." She said calmly and slowly began to move her arms, moving herself into a more comfortable position.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Vrilly? Is that supposed to be my nickname? It is strange sounding. Avril's name, April if her parents were dominantly English speaking, was either too short or too difficult to make a nickname out of it. As a child, one of the joys of friendship she pinned for was a nickname. Chikai gave her her wish which had the girl wishing she had a different name.

"Anything else, I can manage through." She replied, her arms over her chest almost wishing she wore clothes as well. She too could see the pink haired girl carry on in the relationship by using her talents. Anyone who gained her time and attention had to be a special case. "Love is a strange feeling. Your thoughts and opinions might change or stay thick headed, and they will not. Am I not telling the truth?"

[[Last post translation: *It's funny. *Thank you very much/Thank you so much/Thank you a lot. ]]

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:01 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai gave her a thoughtful glance and tilted her head slightly. "Yes, you are. Also Aristotle said once, 'Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods' during the Nichomachean Ethics." She replied softly, exposing her hidden intellect in one fell swoop and blushing deep crimson from embarrassment; Jocks were not known to be the sharpest knives in the drawer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril had no idea who the men Chikai mmentioned were or that the athelte quoted them without fail. The males usually kept the stereotype alive so knowing Chikai to be a girl, Avril's widened yellow eyes returned to a normal state of shock. "You are quite intelligent. I wonder how else you will surprise us." Avril said in a challenging way then looked to Sasha.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sasha listened to the two go back and forth in dialogue while she was planning. Avril's shot at her was the only thing to really get her attention. "Nice to know someone likes a challenge and I am impressed by her words too. However, it's going to take more than just the words of a dead man to get out of here. I need both of you to cooperate with me. Someone will need to carry this other girl laying here in the cell. I don't think it would be fair to leave her behind to die." She stood up and walked over, kneeling beside the unconscious girl. "According to this school i.d. in her pocket, her name is Skyler Adams. I think she was the girl who won the science fair last year. Anyways, we should bring her with us." She stood back up and walked back over, kneeling between Avril and Chikai. "Here's the plan. I'll pick the lock when the guards are getting ready to switch. We'll need to knock three out and take their uniforms. Slipping those on over our clothes will make it easier to get out of here. Someone will carry our other girl and claim that she is being taken for a medical exam. If we run into trouble, there is a ventilation system that runs through this place. There are vents everywhere but in this room. I say we head toward the storage room down the hall, climb into the vents, and head toward the garbage shoot to escape. They won't check the trash and it will lead outside at least. I'll need you all to participate though for it to work." She looked at the cheerleader and looked her clothes over. Clearly she was not comfortable getting dirty as it was. She would have to suck it up. She then looked at Chikai and examined her. She would do just fine. Sasha addressed Avril again. "Nile, The leggings should help and if you need to, you might want to ditch the shoes to travel faster. It could get cramped in that vent. Also, I'm not all about touching and flirting viciously, you know. I like bantering and getting someone to expect a challenge. I'm open to anyone with something to offer in a relationship. I like a girl with spunk personally." She looked ahead at the door to the room and kept her eyes on the guards walking around. "I'd say we should move in about ten minutes."

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:15 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai nodded and grinned, her body recovered and sitting up slowly as she worked out kinks in the muscles. "Okay, so I get to be the muscle? Sweet. I got a few tackles I want to do on these ******** anyways. Rogue, you should carry her so I'm free to knock guys around if we get into a bind. And Vrilly? You get the first uniform. That dress will let you freeze outside and I'm not about to allow any of you to catch a cold. I can manage in this if we need to ditch the guard get-up." She said then took off her cleats, handing them over to Avril. "Also, wear these. We look to have about the same shoe size and I train at home with no shoes everyday. Plus, I'll just jack some boots too."  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:41 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril tossed her boots with a grimace at the two as they commented on her clothing. She was underdressed, yes, but not naked. Reluctantly, she laced up the cleats, and her eyes closed in anguish. This sort of attention creased her. "I will remember next time I am abducted for my involvement with women, I will pack an extra pair of clothes to make a dire escape." She blushed at her smart a** comment trying her best not to glare

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:34 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai laughed softly at her words, a grin on her face even after the sound finished. "Oh yeah, because I know that we all are planning for a repeat of this s**t. No, I just would rather us get the hell out and go. I don't like not having Joey near me." She said then cursed softly. "It was his play tonight! These assholes made me miss his play! I swear to God these jokers will be sorry they ******** with us. He was going to be Casio in Othello! That was one of our favorite plays!" Chikai growled angrily.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 am
Skyler Adams
User Image

Skyler could hear people talking, but she could not make out the words being said. Her head hurt badly and she slowly opened one eye to look around,everything was a blur, 'glasses,' she thought, 'where are they?' She sat up and could now hear the conversation between three other girls. She looked around at the ground in hopes of seeing her missing glasses, with no luck. She looked back up at the other three and she rubbed the back of her head which she was sure was hit by something, although she could not remember exactly what happened. She began trying to think about what had happened, silently, still hearing someone talk.
'I had been walking home, a bit later than usual, but I was about half way to my house when someone? No there was more than one I think.. Well, they came up behinde me... And then..' She thought but could not remember, she figured that they probably hit her over the head with something. Maybe she'd remember when her head didn't feel like it was splitting open..

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
Avril Nile

"I believe the lead role would be more desireable to witness rather than the second string. With luck, the men who locked us up might have Joey's performance on video." again, her need to be first and the top of every aspect of popularity for years was talking.

The cheerleader retied the strings on her borrowed shoes that could kill if she stomped on someone's head hard enough then frowned in the direction of her discarded boots. Over past the boots, there was a body finall risen. "You are the Skylar-girl, no? I am hoping you had a nice nap. You have missed all of the riveting conversations and what not." Avril said with faux sweetness, shifting away from the circle slightly if the deliquent tried anything again.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai glared at Avril slightly. "It doesn't matter the role, just the effort he puts into it. 'Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing'. Abraham Lincoln said that once about success. If he does well in this one, a better role may be his later. 'Patience is the best remedy for every trouble' is what Titus Maccius Plautus said once as well. To be patient is key to sorting out the most favorable outcome." She replied before looking at the now awake final girl.

"Morning girly. Or night, not sure in this cell. You did that computer thingy right? The one that made use of thirty five percent of the unused nodes and ten of the spare mainframe?" She asked then groaned at herself again. She was showing these people exactly how smart she was, not that the team didn't know that already. She was the reason why they all had honor role postions with her tutoring.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff