Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:45 am
User Image

"What- What the hell..." Reelo caught himself mid sentence when he realized the wall he had been leaning on was heating his body right through his shirt. In an instant he had already decided on a course of action and tore off the outer coat he wore, jumping from foot to foot despite the fact that doing so was actually tearing some of the flesh from the bottom of his bare feet. The male wasted no time folding it over, tossing it to the floor and jumping onto the cloth. The relief lasted a whole five seconds or so- just enough time to come to his senses and see how much the others were suffering. The demons had gotten them together for what? To incinerate them? He shuddered feeling the tremendously hot metal burn right on through his jacket and cried out in pain, looking around desperately for something to climb onto or hold that wasn't burning- but of course it was only himself and the females...Even he could not sink so low...he simply couldn't. The alternative of course was to mutter slight prayers to himself that would eventually come to simply roaring. "Protect me from pain When I can bear no ********!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:02 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila saw he man use his jacket out of the corner of her eye, and then saw the jacket simply burst into flame. she did the only thing she could thing of; She closed her eyes and reached out with her spirit to go to her mind-realm, a place she created to escape anything and everything. She suddenly only vaguely felt the horrific agony that was ripping through her actual body and focused on the sand and surf that was the opening of her realm as she prayed. "Mother Goddess, Bastet, Green Man, Thoth. I call upon you to aide me. Help me to use the fire that destroys me to scry into the hearts of our captors. May the flames show the truth within then. So mote it be." She said and opened her eyes again, though they were still a blueish-gray and feline like.

Her eyes saw, but not what was in front of her, which would be her legs melting into the floor, but inside a possible future. -Back in the cells, all five of them huddled. Their bodies were unmared by the heat they had just died from, but their minds were still feeling the burning of the skin. The demons were plotting the next group torture as she cried and shook in fear.-

Naomi

User Image

Naomi growled angrily at the vision. "They won't stop Dali. We will have to grow stronger again. They will think us weak because we are humans, but we can show them all that human can be strong too." She growled, Dalila's lips raised as her own hackles were.

They knew they would die, but the mind-realm was keeping their sanity intact as the two halves of the body and soul remained melded into a lioness woman, her eyes unseeing and her body smoking as the flames started to lick up her melting legs. Naomi grinned with Dalila's lips, her sharp and cruel fangs glinting at the ceiling as a laugh escaped her lips. "HAHAHA! C'mon down Malpas! The heat is just fine! Crank it up! Jump on in, we can have some fried chicken too! Hahahahaha!" Naomi and Dalila yelled at him as she laughed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 am
:: Haruka Nagashima ::

I know I am not holier than thou... I'm not special because of my religion. Haruka thought as she could sense the malice of the spirit animal. She did not question the white haired woman's religion because she could not. The tortures had commenced all in uniform, not giving either of the five much time to think or repent. Tears of anguish flowed from the blue haired girl's azure coloured eyes as the chains melted through flesh. A silent prayer replayed in her head but not that was enough to protect her from a fate worse than death. Any bright person would know as they laid paralysed in a demon-made fear that this was merely the beginning.

((Is this post good enough for ya?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Xombie.

"Oh Hell..."

Xombie shuddered and tried to collect as much of Vela from the floor as she could. The poor serpent was writhing. Given the size of the snake though, she couldn't hold the weight for long. She hit her knees and allowed Vela to coil part of herself around her, placing her hands on the burning floor for balance. The first burns were always the worst. The rest were anti-climactic.

"You can do better than this, Ba'al! Has your creativity run out?! You will not break us!"

Xombie roared in spite, or perhaps because, of the pain. This was an all too familiar feeling for her. Burning flesh wasn't something that was new to her. Her dear parents had thought it would be a nice punishment tool too.

"Hold it together people! Let's show these bastards that we humans can be strong too!"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 am
Crimson Rain

User Image

Dalila and Naomi melded together into one body, but not how it was before. Her white hair turned the rudy color of Naomi's fur, her eyes darkened, and she developed ears and a tail. Crimson growled and laughed at the scorching heat below her. "That all you jerks got?! C'mon! I'll show you what pain is! Let's dance, I haven't tasted blood in ages! I want to try demon for once!" She roared at them, the Sekhmet side of herself and her familiar showing very clearly.

Crimson looked at the girl on the floor, and quickly hoistedher on her shoulders, keeping her away from the heat and allowing the snake to use her for a grip as well. "Don't let your familiar gets torched kid. Never a good plan. Stay on me, I can make sure you stay cooler longer." She told her woman she now held on her shoulders, not even noticing the pain of her legs burning away.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Xombie.

"Familiar? Amore, Vela is my pet...Set me down and protect one of the others. I'll be fine so long as Vela is safe..."

Xombie hardly noticed the snake's hisses of protest. She didn't mind getting burned. She was used to the feeling. The others obviously weren't though. They were the ones who needed help, not her. The only thing stopping her from trying to fall off of the other woman was Vela, who had coiled herself around Xombie.

"Vela, amore! Please. You must let me down! I'll be fine!"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:21 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna tried to bite back screams and whimpers of pain, but failed miserably. Her legs were completely burned to ash by now, and she knew that any moment she would fall forward and hit the searing ground. That would end it, but she still avoided that action, knowing the pain would be horrifying. She looked up through blurry vision and was amazed to see the Delila girl holding up Xombie. In her eyes, it was courage beyond anything she'd ever seen.

She looked over and saw Reelo and Haru also in the same pain as all of them, and felt her heart go out to these strangers who had been flung together to be tormented. 'Well, we're not strangers anymore...' Marianna struggled and, with some difficulty, crawled close enough that she could place her left hand over Reelo's, and her right hand over Haru's. She wasn't as strong as Delila, but at least she could provide whatever insignificant comfort hand-holding could give.

The instant her hands touched theirs, flames burst from the walls, floor, and ceiling, instantly turning all five to ash. Marianna opened her eyes, gasping, and found herself back on the floor of her cell. The instant cremation hadn't hurt a bit. In fact, it had carried with it some relief. She looked at the other cells and saw that the others were back in their places as well. None of them were chained. "What... What the hell was that?"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila woke up to a rough lick on he nose, groaning softly as she saw Naomi weakly standing in front of her face and running her tongue against the skin. "Hey. I guess we died again. Kinda getting used to it. At least you're not trapped inside me." She said to her familiar before standing, her legs healed.

She stood and looked for the girl with the snake, wanting to ask her about her familiar. "Hey, hey snake girl. How long have you had that snake? Vela?" She asked her, feeling Naomi rub against her wiast softly.

Naomi

User Image

Naomi looked up at Dalila purring softly. "Dali, that snake is a familiar. We both could smell it. I don't think she knows how to talk to her yet." She said to her beofre rearing up to talk to the snake herself. "Hey, Vela! It's Naomi, the lioness familiar. Can you talk to your human?" She asked.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Xombie.

"I've had Vela my entire life. She has always been been by my side..."

Xombie smiled softly at Vela once she recovered and allowed the large snake to rest her head in her lap. Having her friend back made her feel happy. She had missed her beloved snake.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 am
User Image
Vela

"I could talk to her, but Xombie does not know it...The girl isn't aware of what I am."

She lifted herself up and flicked her tongue in the direction she knew Naomi was in, trying to sense the other familiar. When her assessment was done, she settled back down in Xombie's lap and hissed softly. The lioness familiar was not a threat, as far as she could tell.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila thought for a moment, hearing Naomi pace the cell as she also tried to think. "Miss, Vela is your familiar. She is bound to you like Naomi is bound to me. Anacondas don't live as long as yours has. And if Naomi was a regular lioness, she would be long dead. Are you magick based in your Religion by chance? I'm Pagan. I got Naomi when I dedicated myself fifteen years ago to the Goddess. You must have been born with her. You are a natural then." She told her and sighed. "Naomi, what did Vela say?" She asked her friend.

Naomi

User Image

"She says Xombie doesn't know she's her familiar. She can't talk to her Dali. And I don't know how we can help them other than train her. You have tons or power. Both of your Red-Robe parents were very powerful, but you blow them both out of the water with only a fraction of yours." She told her.

Naomi turned back to standing, trying to talk to the anaconda again. "Hey, Vela. Do you want to be able to talk to Xombie? We can help you both. And Crimson can help even more." She said, purring the words kindly. Even though they were familiars, her base instincts wanted her to eat this snake, but she refused. Familiars were not something to be eaten unless it was trying to kill you.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Vela is my pet...Pet. Like...A cat or a dog...Or that creepy raven my mother always carried around with her."

Xombie frowned and began petting Vela's head. She would like to believe the snake could possibly be that important to her, but she didn't see how it could be. She wasn't a Pagan. That had been her mother's religion of choice, not her's.

"My mother was a Pagan. I never took an interest in it though."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
Vela

"I would like nothing more than to be able to talk to her and for her to hear me, amore."

The serpent hissed softly and lifted herself up enough to partially wrap herself around Xombie. It was an odd, but relatively successful, attempt at a hug. Vela would be thrilled if she could talk to her beloved Melanie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

"This...This is ludicrous..Utter madness." One moment he had been cast into a flame that slowly devoured his body with it's impossible heat, and the next he found himself face down on the relatively cool floor of his cell, staring across at the woman who had reached out to him. Or at least Reelo thought she had- it was a nice attempt at comforting him but..to be honest nothing really registered when you were being burned alive. Oddly enough, even though everything else had returned to normality, his outer cloak was gone, one less piece of his living self to take comfort in. "This is bullshit...I don't deserve this. And I don't care what religion you all are, what sort of warped sick afterlife is being portrayed here?? Certainly not mine." Finally he picked himself off of the floor, still walking on the tips of his feet as though he were expecting to be burned again. Reelo was going mad and awkwardly enough, it was directed towards the wrong team per say. His eyes darted to the woman with the lioness and then to the female with the snake, approaching his bars and clenching them angrily, she was the only content one amongst them. "Satanist correct?" He hissed, his forehead pressing against the bars. "Is this your doing? I do not know much of other religions, but Pagan afterlife is nothing like this- nor is catholic and neither is my own. But you....How is it possible that satanic afterlife is the true destination of souls..." He became aware that he was almost spitting at her now, but didn't much care- he needed an answer, his entire belief was apparently a lie and that didn't sit well with the young male at all.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila glared at the man and heard Naomi roar at him in rage. "How dare you? You think she had something to do with this? If that is the case, then why is she in here with the rest of us? Why is she trapped and tortured just like us? Use your head, and don't look for a scape goat. Both of our Religions have been used for scape goats long enough Sun-Dweller. What right do you have to blame an innocent? None. We are in Hell, literally. None of our Religions were right or wrong. This is what there is." She growled at him, gripping the bars harder and trying to think of how to help the other girl.

She sighed and tirned back to Xombie, trying to smile a bit. "That raven was her familiar hun. Every Pagan is given one by the Goddess in their Dedication Rite. You were born with Vela. You are very powerful if that is the case." She told her as Naomi calmed down and returned her attention to Vela.

Naomi

User Image

Naomi kept one of her ear pinned in the man's direction in case he tried to say something irrational again. "Vela, can you remember how you became part of her? If you can, I can tell Dali and she can try to help Xombie call you into her." She offered, tilting her head in a questioning gesture.

Naomi heard something from the door way and growled, not happy at all with the idea of another burning. "Dali, I don't like this. Why couldn't demons just be nicer?" She asked in a mocking tone.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff