Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin barely managed a chuckle at Amilia's words. "'Not so bad', huh? Right." She had to smile for real at the mention of the officer's "faulty" weapon, reminding herself that Meyers was physically incapable of harming her now. She stood, still holding on to Ash, and opened the door cautiously. "What brings you to the area, Officers?" she asked, deliberately avoiding Meyers' gaze and focusing instead on Amilia.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Officer Christopher Meyers

"It might take all kinds to make a world..."

He couldn't say that Erin and Ashika's reactions had shocked him. To be honest, he'd been expecting far worse. He chuckled with Amilia, but sobered quickly when the door opened again. Regret filled him at the sight of the trembling girl he had violated. 'Still can't believe I almost... Ugh, I'm glad Mili shot me.'

Chris took a step back from Erin, not wanting to scare her any more than she already was, and also not wanting to be within reach of her furious girlfriend. "Miss Lee, I can't apologize enough for what I did that night. It was beyond wrong, and inexcusable, especially for an officer of the law."

He dared to smile ruefully. "Ha... But I hope you'll find that Officer Regal's rather... unique... form of correction has changed me for the better. I wasn't always the stupid p***k you met on the road that night. But the way the Naruses were taking over... It seemed hopeless to try and stay clean. I figured if you can't beat them, join them. Obviously, I was wrong, and I intend to do everything possible to correct my mistakes. I am truly sorry for my previous actions toward you."

"...But certain kinds just need to be shot."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at Meyers in a sort of hatred she usually reserved for the Naruses, her green flecks seeming to smoulder in the gray as she fought the urge to break his neck right then and there. "You make one wrong move, look at her funny, so much as sneeze wrong, I will kill you. I don't care if they trust you, you tired to hurt my Erin. You forfit your life to me. We clear?" She asked him in a deadly voice.

{Within the dakness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Officer Christopher Meyers

"It might take all kinds to make a world..."

Christopher flinched at Ashika's anger, but nodded slowly. "Crystal clear. I just wanted both of you to know that if you need any help, and these two aren't available, that you can turn to me."

"...But certain kinds just need to be shot."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin almost laughed at Ash's protectiveness and wrapped an arm around the girl's waist. "Well, thanks for stopping by, Officers." Erin tilted her head as she heard the phone ringing inside the house. She saluted the police and closed the front door, walking toward the phone with Ash in tow. "Ten to one that's Harmony wanting to talk to you, love."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah sat at a table with Kevin, her father, and his parents, trying not to look as nervous as she felt. She'd never met her fiance's parents until now, and wasn't sure what they'd think of her.

The rehearsal part of the rehearsal dinner was over, and had gone without a hitch. But now the trick would be making it through the dinner with everybody in one piece... There were so many clashing personalities here, she was worried about a fight breaking out somewhere.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am
Anthony Darious Rawlings

User Image

He could not say that he was pleased in his son's choice of women. He was a devout believer that if you were not heterosexual, you were a mistake. He sighed again, feeling more disapointed than ever at his son as he looked her over once again. She is pretty, but she is a free doctor, as well as one of those creatures that love their own gender. Simply disgusting. He thought as he took a long drink of his coffee. "Kevin? I must say that this wedding is lovely and all, but I am very disappointed in you. I can get past you choosing to work in that filthy hospital, and I can even forgive you not remaining with my company. But you are choosing to marry this abomination and I cannot be pleased with this. I realize that she is pretty but she should be normal." He took another sip of his drnk before continuing. "Once again you have humiliated me Kevin. I now have to go back to the board meeting and explain to them that my son has become a disgrace by marrying a Bisexual whore. Are you happy son?"

-Don't you dare make me look bad. I have a company to run here.-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped softly and jerked back as if she'd been slapped. She didn't know what she'd done to this man to make him hate her so much. She bowed her head to stare down at her hands in her lap, biting her lip and trying not to either cry or start yelling. Starting a fight here would do no good in the long run, especially not over name-calling. Besides, the man was Kevin's father... She'd try to at least act like she respected him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi raised an eyebrow and looked over at his daughter's future father-in-law with mild interest. Inwardly, of course, the demon was plotting the man's demise and time in Hell. 'I shall request you specifically once you die, human... You will suffer for slandering my daughter...'

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin simply sat and waited for his father to finish. His composure was calm and his face unreadable, his handsclasped under his chin. "Are you done now you a**? Are you finished making yourself look like an even bigger ******** than usual? If you think I give a good rat's a** about your multi-billion dollar company, you are so wrong. know why I chose to be a doctor? Because I love to help peope. Know why I became Cheif? Because they respect me. Know why I'm marrying Sirrah Renee Tayashi? She has a name you ******** b***h. I love her with all of my heart, more than you love Mom and the company combined. Get out of here. Get out now, both of you. If I so much as smell you near our home and family, I will drag you down to my O.R, and try to find your obviously non-exsistant heart with no pain killers." He told him in a calm voice, one Sirrah had never seen him use, his entire body shaking from the anger he was controlling, his position unmoved from when he had begun.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked up at her fiance in shock. She'd never guessed he would tell off his father, even to defend her. It made her incredibly happy, in a petty way. She reached over and placed her hand gently over his, keeping her focus on him and not his parents. 'Wonder if Kevin was adopted...'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi nodded in agreement with Kevin, giving the boy a look of mild approval. He'd been unsure of the man at first, but now he had no doubts that Kevin would be a good match for his daughter. 'Unorthodox, but good-hearted and willing to defend her to anyone... Sirrah did indeed choose well for herself.'

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 am
Kami Tayor Rawlings

User Image

Kami stood and reared her hand back to slap her son painfully hard, the sound echoing around the now dead silent room. "You little b*****d. You think that because you are an adult you can speak to us like that? You and this... this whore?! This bisexual creature?! And let's not forget about the rest of your digusting family! That litle mexican needs to have her green card checked. And that freakish niece of yours with the scars and changing eyes? She is a ******** slut. A little b***h that deserved each and every mark on her. If she had been normal, I'm sure it wouldn't have happened. That one, the female in the suit? She and her ******** buddy are going to go to Hell for their sins. Don't even get me started on the nephew and his... thing. And let's not forget your animal hybrids. Did the mother simply get so desperate that she had sex with a cat? Is that why she died? Animal disease? You are all freaks!" She ranted and dragged her husband with her out the doors, making the long trip to the parking lot six floor below and to the left.

-Don't play dumb sweetie. Not like us is not normal. Get over it.-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They dont understand us...

Harmony hear woman's insults to her family and growled, her eyes flashing red in her anger. Then she heard the words of herself, and she paled, her eyes turning lavender and dull gray as she used her right hand to cover the scars on her neck, tears forming in her eyes. She had loved the dress, but now she wished that is covered her skin more, hiding the scars she was so ashamed of.

...And perhaps they nenver will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy frowned at the woman spouting insults at the family, then looked at her girlfriend with concern. She wrapped her arms around Harmony's waist and kissed her neck softly. "She's wrong, Harmony. Dead wrong," Lizzy whispered in Harmony's ear. "You didn't deserve any of what happened during your captivity. Don't let a b***h like her get you down, sweetheart."

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces