Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Random but really cute quiz! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm
i got "don't ******** with me seme"

well, "if you're nice to me, i'll be incredibly nice to you, be mean to me and i'll doom you to living hell" is my motto...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm
Latest round? Chibi Seme  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:06 am
Lol I got opportunist seme.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

makes me wonder what my fiance is lol  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 am
Mine is in my sig. ^ ^ heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

biggrin I like this test  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 am
Serrenedy
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

biggrin I like this test

Ahaha, soul mates~ *Angelic music* Jk. x'DD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 am
XD Is it sad that I can be like the romantic seme a lot but also can be the opportunistic one a lot too?  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 pm
Romantic Seme is what I got.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 pm
Jellen-chan
Serrenedy
You are a Romantic Seme!

biggrin I like this test

YAY-a soulmate Lol. Only problem with this test is that my 'soulmates' hate bondage. Darn it  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 pm
Serrenedy
Jellen-chan
Serrenedy
You are a Romantic Seme!

biggrin I like this test

YAY-a soulmate Lol. Only problem with this test is that my 'soulmates' hate bondage. Darn it

Hah. x'D My friend was asking me these questions, and I was like,"Wait what, bondage?", to which she replied,"Yeah, would you ever want to be tied up?" And I was like,"Ahahaha, not if I was being kidnapped but otherwise wouldn't mind." > u >; It was funny. We both knew I'd be an uke lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 am
I got Badass Uke biggrin

You are a Badass Uke
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't ******** With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't ******** With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

TheMadHatterLovesYou

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces