Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 pm
Ray swivled his cane in the air. "Well what are you waiting for, an invitation? Attack me." Ray stayed in one spot, his left leg slightly ahead of his right. If John taught her then it should be easy to anticipate her movements. That is if she's anything like her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:52 pm
Ellie knew how he would calculate her moves. He may have known how to make her mad and pick on her, but she knew how calculating he was. She smiled. She knew exactly what to do... If it worked. Ellie swung around to his side, aiming for his hip. She was thinking to keep it simple, play it off like she didn't know more than she really did know.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm
Ray didn't really as much block as tap the blades edge with the tip of his cane, ricochet away. Then Ray brought up the tip and pointed it at Ellie's neck. "Holding back is only going to get you killed. I know John taught you better then that."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm
"Well I wouldn't hold back if it was someone trying to kill me." She knocked his staff away with the flip of her sword, it falling to the ground with a clink. She held him in the same position he held her, smiling. "Holding back is only going to get you killed." Ellie looked serious now, taking his words to heart, removing the blade from his neck  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Ray moved just as Ellie had moved away the sword, grabbing it between both of his flattened palms and twisting the sword between his hands, wrenching it from her and flipping it into the air. He caught it and pointed it at Ellie again. "What's that about holding back?" Ray smiled wickedly at her and tossed her sword to the ground, picking up his cane in the proccess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm
((Gosh darn it you guys, quit leaving me, and Soulz, behind! scream ))

Demyan leaned lazily on the railing of his ship, Natasha's Lament, looking out over the bow as it drifted along. If not for the darker hue, the ocean and horizon would be one perfect canvas for sailing. He wiggled the thin, lit pipe he held with his teeth, watching the ash fall down to the water, as he heard someone walk around behind him. "Yes?" He glanced over his shoulder and through his hair. "I was wondering, Cap, if you're going to go through with this." The crew member meant the race that was circling around the dock of the port they'd just left not an hour ago. "I have to. It's the only way." "Er, I know. We all know that, and we'll be with you to the watery depths Cap!" The man sounded flustered and quickly left to return to his duties, leaving Demyan to turn his gaze back to the waves.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am
((haha yeah seriously XP at least they didnt progress the RP beyond us catching up, eh Ty? XD))

Ceri paced her cabin. She had told no one to disturb her while she thought. The entrance fee was large, but it was a risk she was willing to take.
"Alright," she said to no one, "We'll do one raid on our way to Port-au-Prince, but that's all." Opening the door to her cabin, Ceri walked up on to the poop deck and signalled the first mate who quickly grabbed the attention of the crew. Ceri looked upon them in a motherly fashion before addresing them.
"I would like you all to know that we've been given a chance to overcome this life of hardship," she started, "And I know how terrible we feel every time we steal from an innocent town or port, but this morning I received a letter from the King of Spain." A whisper of excitement went through the crowd, Ceri raised her hand to silence them before continuing, "We'll need to do at least one more raid before we can do this, but the goal is simple. We must win a race. Let's set sail for Port-au-Prince my friends!" Without waiting to see the reaction of the crowd, Ceri walked back into her cabin and grabbed a bottle of her frinest tequila from the shelf and took a large swig. I can't help but feel like this will come back to haunt me, she thought to herself as she sat down behind her desk; the shouts from above seemed so distant at the moment. Taking another swig of her tequila, Ceri looked over the letter and the map, trying to decide which innocent village or ship they would have to attack this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 am
(( yeah.. we didn't progress it at all for the story line... don't be mad. sad ))

Ellie gasped, her eyes wide. "That was so cool! How did you do that, Ray?" She looked at him and pushed the edge of the blade away. "Would you teach me?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 am
Ray chuckled. "Of course. Like I said I was always better then that lock head brother of yours. This time when you attack don't hold back. Show me your best and then i'll show you how it should be done." Ray brought up his cane again. "Now, En Garde!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm
((XD I'm not angry, lol. Just kidding. Lot of text to read.))

"How much farther to the line?" Demyan mumbled lazily to the man who'd come down from the crow's nest, holding a map flapping in the wind down on the deck with their feet. The scrawled ink lines stood out sharply in the day's sun, and he was careful that the wind didn't blow any of his ash out onto the dry parchment. "More than a few knots, captain." The man chuckled jokingly. "Besides that, we can pick up any supplies we need at the port there. We're gonna need 'em."

"Mon capitan, are you in here?" Ara knocked politely on the Ceri's door, poking his head into the room as he cracked it open, earrings swinging. "Oh, uh, I know you don't want any company..." He began to apologize with a quiet chuckle. "But, doesn't this seem a little fishy? Ha, fishy."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 pm
Ceri looked up at Ara.
"You think I haven't thought about that?" she said shortly, "But this is as good a chance as any to try to return to the status of civilized." Her hand hesitated for a moment before she grabbed the bottle of tequila again; Ceri had a feeling Ara would understand her urge to drink given their current circumstances.
"Don't judge me," she mumbled as she put her lips to the bottle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 pm
"Funny, I've always thought that civilized life was at times far worse than piracy..." Ara muttered, before he deemed that it was okay to stand halfway in the room, the door resting on his chest as the other half of him was still outside of the cabin. He laughed at Ceri's remark. "Oh, I don't. I don't think I'm in any place to judge anyone right now, much less my captain. I just wanted your opinion."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Ceri smirked, "I suppose that is true at times. I think the human race just masks their uncivilized nature with civility. But that could be the tequila talking." She stared down the neck of the bottle as though there was something hiding just underneath the golden liqueur that was taking hold of her mind. With a sigh, she put down her bottle and offered a chair and a glass to Ara.
"So, is there any particular Empire you want to raid on our way to Haiti?" she asked him with false cheer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:52 pm
"Alright. Deal." Ellie squatted down to pick up her sword, taking her time. Right when she wrapped her hands around it she looked up at Ray and swung it around quickly towards his thighs.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm
Ray quickly pointed his cane down and jabbed at the side of her blade, making it skew off its course and cut into the wood, getting stuck in the deck. "Too slow."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff