Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Miranda was offended. "I would never want to kill a human!! I never wished they were dead!" She seemed rather pissed. "I realize i'm rough on them. But I will tell you a thousand times. That I know there limits. And I repay them in full. They asked for this! They agreed to this!" she was getting angry. "whatever!" she flew off. Leaving her servants behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm
The images ceased and Emma removed her hand from the monument and turned. "Chi-Chi, get these humans suitable food." Chi-Chi vanished without saying anything. Emma looked at each of the humans in turn, "Did you know what you were signing up for? Or when she explained it did she leave out or minimize the negatives of the contract?" Chi-Chi returned and the three of them handed out the food. "This will erase all trace of physical and mental exhaustion and pain from you."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:11 pm
The servants gladly ate. One of the males answered "we are actually from a coven that she ran." Another male replied "No. She didn't tell us everything that we will be threw." The female finally chimed in "It is hard, and exhausting.. but her rewards...its hard to explain..but it feels divine. Painful, but great."

The last guy raised his hand "I agree with all that.. but I do wish she would feed us a little more. We eat a couple fruit a day"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm
Emma leaned against against a wall, lost in thought. Suddenly she snapped to attention. "Phynix, Chi-Chi, stay here." She then opened a hole in the earth and disappeared down through it to speak with her father.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm
Miranda sat on top of a tree. Feeling angry and betrayed. She felt like everyone judged her. Even fellow demons seemed to dislike the way she did things. She didn't even kill her victims like most of her kind do. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She smoked one of her cigarettes and flicked the ashes. "I should just leave.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm
Phynix and Chi-Chi were stunned. They looked at each other then at the humans. What were they supposed to do with them?

Emma spoke with her father then jumped back through the earth, but not were all the others were, she was at the base of the tree Miranda was in. "So," she called out, "you feel betrayed by a demon. What a concept. You'd be hard pressed to find a demon who wouldn't betray you, or anyone else, without some kind of obligation not to."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:42 pm
Miranda looked away. "I suppose... Heh. I don't know." she took another drag on her cigarette. "I was born through a ritual. I had no memories, just instincts for my first year. I had always lived in human society. I don't meet a lot of my own kind. I was hoping as soon as I found you to finally be with someone I can get close too. A friend that doesn't worship me as some divine being or throwing holy water at me"

She sighed. "hm. Do you want me to let them go?..my servants?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:56 pm
"At this point I doubt they'd be able to survive without someone providing for them." She paused "I have a strange amount of morals for a demon, meaning I have one or two. What you were doing to those humans wouldn't bother the majority of demons. But there are a few odd balls."  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm
She sighed "yeah.. Alright. I'll treat them better. But what goes on behind closed curtains is still all up too me" She looked back at the graveyard. "alright. Lets go back" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 am
When Emma returned Chi-Chi and Phynix were arguing about god knows what. She left them alone and climbed on top of the shrine. Toning out all the noise she centered herself and searched the forest. But after a minute she sighed, there was too much disturbance around her for her to get anywhere.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:20 pm
A lone black raven flew in on the periphery of the scene. Hearing the arguing but not paying much attention to it. The raven shifted into a dark figure, partially behind one of the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm
Emma watched from atop the shrine as Phynix and Chi-Chi began to wrestle. She sighed and laid back. They could go on for days. It was so annoying...  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm
There was a loud boom from the sky and Maneki was sent shooting down from the sky head first like a meteor. It appeared that he would crash to the ground but in a fortunate turn of events he hit a large tree and gently slid from branch to branch eventually landing in a bush underneath. "hmmm?" He was sprawled out upside down inside the bush and he quickly patted himself down to make sure nothing was broken. "good no serious damage, what a lucky break I thought I was a goner there" He popped his head out from the bush and took a few quick looks around "but were am I anyways?" He crawled out of the bush on all fours and began to make his way through the mysterious woods. He knew he should probably try to get as high as he could to find a way out but his curiosity drove him to explore this strange place further  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm
The dark figure extends his wings and flies up to the top of the shrine, joining the stranger already standing there. Laughing and watching the fighting pair on the ground he says, "so, who are you and what are we doing here?"  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games