Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's June Customs - Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Forgotten Realms - Jarlaxle
WIP Needed? - No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: See ref
Tail: See ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: See ref
Reference Image(s): [x][X][X] [x] Old Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Basically he can stay the same as before, but Meeki and I would both like to see him finally get his hat. Along with an updated look that's a bit more smooth looking.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Hat, Cloak, Eyepatch, Earrings, Bracelets
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x][X][X] [x] Old Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jarlaxle
Owner: Meeki & DarkHikari
Breed: Drow Cosplay
Temper: Cunning
Mate:
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Old Cert
Tag feather color(s): Old Cert

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

~*~ Basic Information ~*~

Edit Category: Heavy
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Seeing Cuter's cute Soquili!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I like seeing them ^_^

Body: I would like a light color - maybe a creamy yellow, with flecks of sparkles or something. (Not too aggressive on the sparkles, just a hint so you can see them)
Face: pretty eye make up! with interesting colored eyes... rainbow swirls, two tone... something neat <3
Mane: I really LOVE long (almost down to the ground long) wavy hair with braids and little parts in an updo... You have a lot of free reign - these are things I like, but the style is up to you for the most part.
Tail: Matching the mane as best as you can.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just regular is fine. Color CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Style 1 Hair Style 2 Hair Colors Makeup (Doesn't have to be just like that - I want it to match her... little stars and minor details will be cute! Oh, and not the stuff on the forehead please)

Custom Items: A bag of some kind (attached to a saddle would be cute! one with like... little wings, hearts, maybe some gems...) Some cute hair sticks, Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, hair jewely... not sure exactly what I want, but provided refs of some stuff I like.) Maybe some bubbles... ribbons, bows... I don't want her to look cluttered, just a couple larger edits with some smaller edits with details that will make her look really nice
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sticks (Not these exactly - something with stars and hearts - colorful) Necklace 1 Hair piece that I don't like the colors of necklace 2 Hair charm I love cute foods and other things! Please note that these are refs for things that I like - not exactly what I want. I want things like them... it's hard for me to tell what will all go well together.
Other References for theme: I really like the colors and the belts/cape thing she has. (Please note there is nudity)
Desu
Sheep Heavenly
(Permission obtained from Cuter to use her Soquili as Refs. Please note that I don't want Soquili that look just like hers - I want something different, just with the same theme.)
Rainbow Whale, Cupcake, Bakery Girl, Blowing Bubbles, Sprinkles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: I'll name her when I see her
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Breed: ???
Temper: Twinkly
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Something that matches but lets her stand out.
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color(s): Matching  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:23 pm
Editing to comply with rules 6/5/11 1:10 am

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category:
Heavy
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: Beast Wars: Dinobot
WIP Needed? Yes, please ^^

Body: # 152EC2 for a general body base that will show through parts of the “armor.” #441E01 for the front legs, shoulders, chest, and part of the stomach with stripes in #A6683D. Not sure if this should be here or in the edits section, but I’d like the raptor head to be on his chest stretching down to his stomach (think of it like Armor?). Metallic silver for the most of the legs and a lighter tan for the bone vertebrae inserts along the back and around the legs.
Face: Red eyes, Intense [removed](standard warhorse expression is fine ^^)
Mane: Wild style in #C8671E with the feathers matching the raptor part of the body (dark brown base with tan stripes)
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves and Leg Feathers Please!
Reference Image(s): Cosplay of This Guy - no helmet please
VERY Rough Concept on Quest Lines – Very rough rendition (stripes and attempt to render raptor head are especially bad please make better)
Vertabrae Reference

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: I don't want major/mutant lineart overhauls such as turning hooves to claws, but I would like the "Armor" look fitted to the warhorse lines with the leg guards, the various metal plates, vertebrae, and the raptor head piece covering the front part of his torso (though I'm not sure how much of that will show on a soquili) but please ignore the helmet, the wild hair style makes an appropriate substitute. The entire body has a sharp, predatory feel to it. Also....if possible I would love for his sword to be included at his feet. I can get more references of anything, just ask me and I'll be happy to provide.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dinobot
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Beast Wars
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Custom if possible, if not Plains Sunset
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): Matched to raptor base (dark brown with stripes)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA
Random ~ And I'm still loving the 10k reference for Super Rares

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: NA
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? They’re nice

Body: White with black lace designs creeping up the legs. A red heart on the shoulder. On the foremost front leg there’s a long black glove that extends all the way up the leg to the “shoulder” area (ends just a little below the heart marking) – at the top of the belt there’s a black strap with a silver buckle similar to the band on Paelor’s front leg. On the back leg in the foreground there’s a red and black garter belt with a black heart in the center (embellishments here are welcomed)
Face: White with Black markings around eyes and Red Heart detail at outside corner of the eye
Mane: Hair like this but with a few more curls visible along her neck. Hair color is dark red, almost black, with Bright red highlights. Instead of flower barrettes, please use ornate black hearts.
Tail: If a complimentary tail style can be done, that’s great! If not, long tail style 1 will suffice.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red hooves to match heart marking
Reference Image(s): Hair and Barrette Reference
Paelor’s Cuff/Glove Top Strap with Buckle
Garter Belt

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: Glove and Garter belt described above
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vyndria
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Queen of Hearts
Temper: Sassy
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Most of this I designed myself but some elements are shared with Divena and DivenasMom’s Paelor Tae Tasi – I have permission from them to use him as a reference for this custom (they can be pmed to verify this).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:25 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

TWIN SOQUILI!!

Soquili Species: Unikirin
Concept Origin: Commercial Concept – The Accolade
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: She has the new Kirin female body, but with the regular kirin tail. Her skin is the color of a pale crème. Down her legs are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade (if you have problems, you can just wing it).
Face: Above her eyes, a light eye shadow rests (the same color it is in the painting); her eyes are the color of amber that reflects the sun to appear a dull gold.
Mane: Her hair is long and wavy, it falls down her back. It stops about midway down the front legs. Gwenevere’s hair is the color of strawberry blond (look at Accolade picture for a coloring reference)
Tail: Regular Kirin Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her back legs have leg feathering. Hooves would also be a pale gold or white (Up to you for what looks best)
Reference Image(s):
Amber Stone, The Accolade, Design,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Gwen has a unicorn horn that is the color of gold that matches the crown that she has upon her head.
Scales: Her scales are a mixture of gold and white which match the colors of the dress shown in The Accolade.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Crown (Mentioned above)
Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure white opal to match the color of the pearls on her crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets with a leafy design and a white pearl in the middle. Over her rump, a cloth that matches the dress rests and pools on the ground near her back hooves.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pendant, Crown, Bracelets,

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gwenevere
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Arthurian Queen
Temper: Composed
Mate: King Arthur
Tag Background: Castle Ruins
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): Gold with white tips

-- on the bottom of the cert can you please put "The Accolade Cosplay"? Thank you!

----------------------

Soquili Species: Unikirin
Concept Origin: Commercial Concept – Arthurian Mythology
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: {Guinevere will be a shade darker than her sister in every aspect. Her hair, her eyes, her scales, etc.} She has the new Kirin female body, but with the regular kirin tail. Her skin is the color of a pale crème. Down her legs are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade (if you have problems, you can just wing it).
Face: Above her eyes, a light eye shadow rests (the color it is in the painting, but just a little darker); her eyes are brown.
Mane: Her hair is long and wavy, it falls down her back. It stops about midway down the front legs. It is a shade darker than that of her sister's Strawberry blonde hair.
Tail: Regular Kirin tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her back legs have leg feathering. Hooves are either white or the same dark shade of gold that is shown on her body, up to you for which one looks the best :}
Reference Image(s):
Design, The Accolade

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Guinevere has a unicorn horn that is the color of darker shade of gold than that of her sister.
Scales: Her scales are a mixture of a darker shade of gold and white.
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
On her head rests an old broken crown that shows the wear of the years. Instead of white pearls on the tips of the crown, black pearls take their place. Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure black stone to match the color of the black pearls on her old, broken, and rusted crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets (that are beginning to tarnish) with a leafy design and a black pearl in the middle. Over her rump, a cloth that matches the dress rests and pools on the ground near her back hooves, the cloth part instead of being gold and white like her sister’s, its red and black.
Crown, Bracelets, Pendant

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Guinevere
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Spurned Princess
Temper: Vindictive
Mate:
Tag Background: Castle Ruins

-- on the bottom of the cert can you please put "An Arthurian Cosplay"? Thank you!  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Quote:

Twins, both the same by looks and colors, just different genders.

Edit Category: Minor
Body Build: Draft body only with leg feathers, please
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift
WIP Needed? Please, if it's not to much trouble

Body: Close to reference
Face: Close to reference
Mane: Close to reference
Tail: Close to reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Minor Edits Like the plush if possible.
So her mane and tail, light and fluffy like a Key lime Pie's

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: the Lime accessory in her mane with the vine/lime shavings that curls around her, close like in the reference
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as the plush image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lime
Owner: Kiara Lime
Breed: Key Lime Pie Plushie?
Temper: Tart
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

-------------------------------~~~~~~~~~XxXxX~~~~~~~~-------------------------------

Body Build: Draft body only with leg feathers, and both legs down, please
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift
WIP Needed? Please, if it's not to much trouble

Body: Close to reference
Face: Close to reference
Mane: Close to reference
Tail: Close to reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Minor Edits Like the plush if possible.
So his mane and tail, light and fluffy like a Key lime Pie's

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: the Lime accessory in his mane with the vine/lime shavings that curls around him, close like in the reference
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as the plush image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Key
Owner: Kiara Lime
Breed: Key Lime Pie Plushie?
Temper: Sweet

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~

-----------

Price/Total: 350k + 200k for Moderate Edits = 550k x2 = 1 Mil 100k

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:48 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

The "Brute"

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Uni/Kelpi Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: OC? He's not my design, though, just one of my oldest and most favorite B/C pets. He's from a shop called Subterranean.
WIP Needed? I'd like to look him over when the coloring's all done just to make sure, but other than that WIPs are optional.

Body: As seen in ref images.
Face: Ref images!
Mane: The shade of green in the ref images. Forever foal style. c:
Tail: Uni tail colored as in the ref images.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni hooves the same color as the "toes" (they are actually called hooves in that shop too XD). Normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionOnly.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/MystfyreDragon/subterranean/DachionAdult.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn.
Fins: Alternate Kelpi version feet fins. No others.
Other Notes: Uni tail and uni hooves, and the above listed kelpi fins. Would like him to have the alternate kelpi's shark mouth, also.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dachion
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Breed: Trast
Temper: Unruly
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
I do have permission from the colorist/original shop owner to get the new version of the pet. She used to go by Chibbit, her username is now Onion Grump, unless she changed it again. XD;

775k uni + 375k 1/2 kelpi = 1150k  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Cosplay Soquili:.
User Image
Horse Line: Warrior lines (No feathering)
WIP?: Yes. 3nodding
Name of horse: Atlantis
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Temper: Ancient
Breed: Stargate Atlantis Cosplay
Description:
Skin color: Dark Black
Eye Color: Glowy Teal-ish blue (glowing like his mate)
Hair Color: Glowy White with teal-ish blue tips. (white fades into teal)
Mane: Braided (new one from xmas event)
Tail: Braided (not the style from xmas event)
Pattern: Stargate Symbols: Here.
BUT the color style like this: Here and X
Hooves: Same color as eyes (glowy!)

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: light silvery Gray
Tag feather color: Gray.
Tag BG: X

Total Price: 350k+1k  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Common
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Myself, based off another pet.
WIP Needed? Yes please~

Body: Okay, so: his body should be rainbow gradient, it doesn't matter what it starts and ends at, but it should be evenly spread throughout his body. His pattern should be puzzle pieces connecting all over the place. Since this is probably a veeery obnoxious pattern to draw, I'd be willing to add some gold for it (~100k).
Face: Pattern continues on the face; no edits.
Mane: Wild style; should either be rainbow with streaks of black or the inverse (black with streaks of rainbow). The beads in his tail and mane should be different colors as well to fit with his rainbow theme.
Tail: Wild Style; ditto above.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks; hooves should be pastel color of whatever the rainbow on his leg ends in.
Reference Image(s): Original Conny, Conny 2. Closer he is to the original the better, though~ Ignore the squiggle on his leg please, too.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nope.
Wings: Nope.
Fins: Nope.
Scales: Nope.
Pelt: Nope.
Other Notes: Nope.

Trading Post Items: Choker in some mix of orange and green (CC) and green Plain Cuffs. :3
Custom Items: None.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A (look at his ref for the shade of green for his bracelets~)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Conundrum
Owner: Juliette06
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Puzzled
Mate:
Tag Background: 003
Tag frame color: See above
Tag feather color(s): Rainbow like the tag, but if possible should have the puzzle pattern on part/all of one/both.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed it myself. ^^

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular Soquili
Concept Origin: Crossgen Comic Meridian's Sephie
WIP Needed? no

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~ User Image
Body: pale pink [from here], markings: faint stippling as a suggestion of lace CC [as appropriate to reflect character]
Face: Symbol in the middle of the forehead
Mane: edited golden long length as cosplay from images
Tail: edited golden long length as cosplay from images
Hooves/Fetlocks: golden hooves
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: veil/shawl from images with faint stippling as a suggestion of lace as per reference
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephie
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Meridian Cosplay
Temper: Luminous
Mate: -
Tag Background: 020
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Ktns

Lunatic

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate I believe
Concept Origin: A custom design I had a Halloween pet done as in Tora Tora Land.
WIP Needed? Please and thank you

Body: Follow Ref
Face: Follow Ref
Mane: Braided ~ Black and the ends glowing Orange
Tail: Braided ~ Black with glowing orange tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Glowing Orange || black
Reference Image(s): Tora's untagged ref
tora tagged ref
SoQ CYO Plushie ref
Forest Hymn's ref
unlocked's ref
Carousel's ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: have fun

Trading Post Items: All item should match her in color
Mane ~
Hairstcks ~ Long Chain ~ Glowing Orange

Necklace ~
Dreamcatcher

Legs ~
Beaded bracelets

Custom Items: Jewelry in Ref. Please move tail jewelry to one of her legs. If you want to add more jewelry feel free.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mystic
Owner: Kara Asumie
Breed: Regular
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm
RARE CANDY .. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Pale peach which fades into the black back legs (see ref) he's also got a big ol spider scar on his back under the pelt.
Face: Eyes are dark red, he's got pretty eyeshadow. (see ref) Maybe a darker sort of expression.
Mane: Black hair, past the bangs it's really long, like, ridiculous long. it normally reaches past his waist soooo, it'll probably be somewhere on the floor. long and wavy. Sometimes moves like it's alive, lol. Just have fun with it.
Tail: Kalona Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): face (for skin and eyes and stuff)
Baboon pelt head ref
Spider Scar

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: --- None
Scales: ---None
Pelt: --- Only ornamental
Other Notes: --- He's just got a Kalona tail, cloven hooves and a fang pokin out on the side

Trading Post Items: --- None
Custom Items: Baboon Pelt capelet thing (not like skinwalker, just kinda there - the dead animal kind XD) would cover him to his back legs (where the black starts) and halfway down to his front knees. the head would be on his shoulder fastening the rest of it to him. small jewel by front hoof
Other than that, maybe a dark purpleish sort of mist around him 0w0 he's poisonous so he emits a "miasma" it's up to you really ^^

Reference Image(s) for Items: (pelt referenced above)
Jewel + Pelt again

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naraku
Owner: [+Katch+]
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Temper: Poisonous
Mate: --- N/A
Tag feather color(s):CC  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? if you want to ^^

Body: as close to the reference as possible but with the lighter blue as patches on the rear (like an appaloosa horse)
Face: see reference
Mane: dark blue (like pelt color) and with the darker blue highlights
Tail: the lightest blue that's on the ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: black
Reference Image(s): http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/127/2/0/river_by_firestar37406-d3fto6z.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): na
Wings: na
Fins: na
Scales: na
Pelt: na
Other Notes: na

Trading Post Items: na
Custom Items: na
Reference Image(s) for Items: na

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: River
Owner: xweetok37406
Breed: Silverpack
Temper: can you help me? lol xD he's stubborn, but caring. lazy but outgoing.... i noticed that most tempers are just one word o...o
Mate: na
Tag Background: 008 A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: dark blue
Tag feather color(s): the white that's on the word "RIVER"

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: its mine xD

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: na
Justification for Domain Choice: na  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Twins. <3
(Edited 6/5)

Soquili Species: UniAngeni.
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Rainbows
WIP Needed? Yessss. (Wingless version too)

Body: The front half of his body will be a bright white, with light grey dapple freckling. The white will fade into a light creamy tan, which will be dappled with white (Cloud like dappling). His face, chest, and belly will all be "fluffy".

Face: He'll have a pastel rainbowed design around his eyes, dipping down his face. (Something elegant). He'll have the Roman nose. He'll have slightly enlongated canines, sticking out from his upper lip.

Mane: Extremely long, and considerably fluffy in volume. His mane will flow over both of his shoulders, completely masking the right side of his face. It will fall all the way to the ground, and trail behind him a ways. The coloring is really complicated... I was the base color to be white, but he'll have multiple "rainbow" highlights in his mane. (Dark rainbows, pastel rainbows, neon, gradient, etcetcetc.)

Tail: Edited lion tail. It'd be "fluffy", all the way down to the tuff. The tuff of hair would be very long and heavy. It'd start with the tan of his pelt, and then fade into a light white. The white would have very light pastel rainbows. (Something that would still fit the moderate edit, like the ref only longer.)

Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer and edited. (Uni hooves)

Reference Image(s):
His daughter1
His daughter2
Rainbow clouds
Tail & Face fluff kinda like Garrick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2. Rainbows everywhere!
Horn: It'd be a shining white with very light pastel shading. (His mane will likely cover up most of it)

Other Notes:
Eye Color: A pink purple mix.
Hoof color: White.

Custom Items:
-Bull nose piercing. (Bright gold)
-A Rainbow Serpent lazy-ing about his body. (Make it as big as possible?)
-Colorful jewels decorating his mane.
Rainbow Serpent (Kinda CC)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iris
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Temper: Colorful.
Mate: None.
Tag Background: Like Yunai/Akaris!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Rainbows.
Justification for Domain Choice: When Iris was younger, he could have possibly been one of the free-est spirits alive. He found fun in mischeif and games, enjoying other's laughter above all. However, after the death of his beloved mate, Iris was forced to find a different peace. She had died in childbirth- A violent and loud affair and then, after it all, the birth of 4 beautiful, colorful baskets. All bore colors of the rainbow, in all different shades. Knowing that he could never raise them by himself, Iris brought them down from the heavens, separating them into pairs and leaving them to families with no children.
To watch them, Iris took up the Domain of rainbows, to never forget his children. He would always be there for them after life turned dark and dreary- like a rainbow, after the storm. (Still a rough draft!)

Soquili Species: UniAngeni.
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Mischief.
WIP Needed? Yessss. (Wingless version too)

Body: He'll be a semi dark black, with a darker rainbow dappling. His face, chest, and belly will all be "fluffy".

Face: He'll have a rainbowed design around his eyes, dipping down his face. (Something elegant and slightly different than his siblings). His eyes would have slightly lowered lids.(If you need an example, I can give one) He'll have the Roman nose. He'll have slightly enlongated canines, sticking out from his upper lip.

Mane: Extremely long, and considerably fluffy in volume. His mane will flow over both of his shoulders, completely masking the right side of his face. It will fall all the way to the ground, and trail behind him a ways. The coloring is really complicated... I was the base color to be black, but he'll have multiple "rainbow" highlights in his mane. (Dark rainbows, pastel rainbows, neon, gradient, etcetcetc.-)

Tail: Edited lion tail. It'd be "fluffy", all the way down to the tuff. The tuff of hair would be very long and heavy. The tail would be black, and the tuff would have hints of tropical rainbow. (Something that would still fit the moderate edit)

Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer and edited. (Uni hooves)

Reference Image(s):
His niece1
His neice2
Tail & Face fluff kinda like Garrick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2. Black
Horn: It'd be a smoggy black. (His mane will likely cover up most of it)

Other Notes:
Eye Color: A blue green mix.
Hoof color: White.

Custom Items:
-Bull nose piercing. (Light Silver)
-Snake bites piercing (Small rings-Light Silver)
-A half faced Kitsune mask and a golden apple laying at his hooves.
-A black crow sitting on his rump.
Mask (Not this mask, per say. Something CC)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Loki
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Sly
Mate: None.
Tag Background: Like his brothers.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Mischief.
Justification for Domain Choice: As his brother matured after finding love and responsibility, Loki grew jealous and took up the more extreme of Iris's past habits. Though even as a foal, Loki would trick and prank his friends and family, whether it was to get something he wanted, or for just a laugh. His appearance catches strangers off guard, giving him a more so innocent look, when his intentions are far from it. (I don't see Loki ever doing something too cruel. I'm still trying to form his personality in my head)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 pm

LunaRei_SilverBlood
Edit Category: Minor – TWIN (Getsurae is trying for the other)
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Me / Getsu
WIP Needed? : Pleasu~

Body: body color/jewels – Reverse the colors
Face: reg
Mane: with curls at the ends and stars sitting in the hair throughout. Hair ending at the knees - Silver similar to Astrophel’s
Tail: Wringlets ending just above the ground (Also with stars) - Silver similar to Astrophel’s
Hooves/Fetlocks: I was thinking that coming from around the hooves like the sisters ‘light’ maybe she could have ‘star dust’ aka sparkles.
Reference Image(s): ): body color/jewels – Reverse the colors
Astrophel

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: style 1
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: body color/jewels

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Affinity
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Watchful
Mate: -
Tag Background: : Elemental 23

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: StarDust
Justification for Domain Choice: She’s one of Astrophel’s sisters. He is Lunar, and their ‘parents’ were Moon and Star. Since she’s a twin, the two sisters will have domains that when together equal Star.

Quote:

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Blues and purples
Face: cloud markings around the eyes
Mane: down, natural medium length. You could even put them in a small bun. A mix of curly and wavy, with the ends being curlier. For colors see ref.
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a silver color, and will glow
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: blue and purple, gradiented like her body, win style 1.
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Her eyes glow.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Hair sticks, circlet, choker, earrings and anklet.
Edits: little silver stars scattered throughout her hair
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Getsurei/hokkyo2.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hokkyokusei
Owner: Geturae
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag frame color: Blues and purples, like her body
Tag feather color(s): Same as tag.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, many many years ago when I first got the pet. It was partially my design, and partially papers. Though this soq is only partially/loosely based on it. The colorist is free to make any changes as they see fit.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Starlight
Justification for Domain Choice: Her brother is Lunar, and her twin sister is Stardust. They are a celestial themed family, and it also fit her personality best.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff