Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Fox Temple *Active and ready for play!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:57 pm
Miiru sprung to his feet, in both surprise and glee. "Alayet! My love!" He shouted, wrapping his arms tight around her. He never worried about appearances with Alayet. She was the only one he could be childish with, the only one where he didn't need to have a cool, level head. "Where HAVE you been?" He asked, pulling back with his paws still on her arms. He tried to have a severe, disappointed look on his face, but his glee was too great. "I woke up and you weren't anywhere to be found! I've been awake for months now!" He wondered if he knew about the hibernation that had taken place.

ktqueen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:14 pm
The way he reacted was comforting. Arms wrapping around her, moving the moment he realized she was there, giving her every bit of her attention. Alayet felt a calm fill her soul. Apparently she had been more anxious about finding him than she had realized. But his words also brought their own kind of sorrow, for they spoke the truth Alayet had been worried about. Months. She had been gone for months!

A hiss of sorts escaped her, but Alayet wrapped her arms around him in return so he couldn't pull back with ease even if he wanted to. "I just woke up yesterday, in a tower in the middle of no where." Her voice was tense and her arms were tight in return. Miiru always made Alayet feel safer. Despite how ready for battle she was, and Alayet certainly practiced to ensure she could defend the temple if it needed it, the angelic still felt safer around her god. She felt unstoppable when she was by his side.

"Someone... a woman, came to the temple and asked for my help. I remember leaving and realizing I had been deceived. From that point, I remember little." Her head touched his shoulder and her green eyes closed. "I'm sorry I wasn't here, Miiru. Please forgive me." She had no doubts that he would, but that didn't take away from the fact that the apology needed to be spoken.

YokoOnna

ktqueen
Crew

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:17 pm
"Of course you are forgiven. This woman though." Miiru hissed through his teeth. "May she suffer for a thousand years to come." Miiru hugged Alayet close, burying his face in her hair. Her hair was the first thing he'd notice when he first saw his mate. Every eyefull after was just bonus. Having her back in his arms, he was complete again.

"Say the word and I will hunt her down and make her pay." He grumbled once more.

ktqueen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:48 pm
"I do not remember her face." Alayet sounded more annoyed than anything else. There was nothing but the sound of a laugh, more of a cackle, in her memory. "Just that she was there and she betrayed me." There was another sigh. The woman was an evil one in the end, and that was all Alayet could really remember.

"If I hear her voice again, I will know it and then you will know." Alayet finally pulled back from her mate, trying to get a good look at him. He looked just as he had when she had left, at least that part of her memory had not been messed with. "Is there any other news? Of the children? Of your parents?" Perhaps other things had changed in the last few months that she was not aware of. If Miiru had been awake that entire time, then he could give her those details. Anything important or not, it did not matter as long as she had the truth of things.
YokoOnna

ktqueen
Crew

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:19 pm
"Most of my family is fine. Some of us have not reappeared, and some are around, but I think they are still sleepy." He was thinking of his sister, Misaki, and his father, Miiro, and some mates throughout the family. "I'm just happy that you have returned. Mother is acting as if nothing has happened." He rolled his eyes behind his glasses. "I've not seen Minoru or Aurora about, but I'm sure they are doing okay, or else I'd know." He growled, his fatherly sense strong.

"Now that you're here, the world feels in balance." He nuzzled Alayet once more.

ktqueen

(Sleet's about, but not active right now in the fox temple)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:15 pm
It sounded like missing memories was a little more wide spread than Alayet had first assumed. But if others were waking and returning, then she had little to worry about. Doubly if it had taken her months to wake up. "I'm sure they'll show up soon. They always did have a mind of their own outside the temple." Aurora was better, but Minoru had been more of a free mind sort, nevermind their grandchildren. Mina could get lost at the drop of a hat if she got distracted.

Alayet returned his nuzzle, feeling weary suddenly. "Come. I could use a proper bath and a good meal. I feel as if I had been asleep much longer than I should have been." The angelic took Miiru by his paw to start to lead them both back to their quarters within the temple, not wanting to be separated from him for any length of time.

YokoOnna

ktqueen
Crew

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:20 pm
Miiru walked paw in paw with his mate to their quarters. He helped her run a hot bath to make her feel like a real fae again. He hated when he got dirty, and could only imagine how she felt when she couldn't even remember her last bath.

"Let us find some food, as well." He said, his stomach rumbling. He tried to remember when he last ate, but wasn't sure if it was last night or the night before. "Something warm and meaty." He sighed, thinking of the tasty meat pies that would magically cook themselves in his mother's kitchens.

ktqueen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:32 am
Back home, clean and warm, with Miiru by her side. It was really all Alayet could ask for. Of course, there were other aspects that could help but the angelic was more than willing to just relax for the time being. There'd always be an element of needing to do something, so it was hard for her to relax, but she managed for the moment.

Food was certainly the next thing. "Sounds perfect, love. I could probably eat three by myself." Alayet managed a smile but she couldn't help wondering how long she had truly been asleep. How many faes around the world had been affected? How many... it didn't matter at the moment. Once her hair was decently dry and Alayet was in warm clothing, she walked with Miiru to the kitchens. "I want to start looking for the missing children tomorrow. Will you come with me?" She had no doubt that Miiru would help, but she couldn't help her general worry over them. Aurora was decently capable but Minoru sometimes could drift off with random thoughts and be easily distracted. Finding him would be her priority out of the two.

YokoOnna

ktqueen
Crew

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:06 am
Miiru felt like bugs were crawling under his skin, knowing that his mate wasn't 100% content. "I shall not rest until I know the location of our family." He promised. "You take your bath, as long as you need. First I'll locate those meat pies." He gave Alayet a swift kiss to her cheek before stalking out of their rooms.

"Is mother fretting already?" A voice came from above Miiru as he entered the kitchen.

Miiru grinned. "Miika. Go see your mother now. You know she loves her family most of all. Of course she's fretting. And get down from there." He said, looking up to the rafters where Miika was chewing on some jerky, her glasses hiding her eyes.

"Of course, Dad. Wouldn't want mother to worry." She glided down gently to the ground, enjoying the feel of her braids flopping in the air. "Is she in your rooms? Or is she out looking for my siblings?"

"She's taking a bath. The water relaxes her." Miiru turned to the table and mentally asked for several meat pies. With a blink, they appeared, steaming and smelling delicious. He picked up the plates. "Help me with these as well."

"Always so demanding." Miika laughed. "When it comes to mother of course." She picked up a couple of the plates as well and the father and daughter started from the kitchens back to Miiru's rooms.
ktqueen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:44 pm
Alayet had always been someone who liked to know what was going on around her. Being knowledgeable of the details was the best way to keep the upper hand in a battle. While this was not a battle, it was still something that Alayet wanted to keep herself as ontop of what was going on as possible.

Taking a bath, getting meat pies, these were all good things though. Things that needed to be done in order to be at full steam when it was time to go searching for their missing children. She sighed and did as her mate bid, making sure to scrub herself and soak as needed. Cleaning her armor as well, so she could put it back on once done.

Alayet didn't relax for too long. Soon enough she was dressed and dry, moving towards the main rooms and stopping as soon as she realized that Miiru was not alone. Miika. A smile appeared on the angelic's lips and she moved to hug her daughter, feeling a little bit of relief at seeing their child well and standing before her. "I'm so happy to see you!" If she hugged her daughter a little harder than intended, it was only expected.

YokoOnna

ktqueen
Crew

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:57 am
Miika hugged her mom tightly back, glad to see her whole and safe. "And you needn't worry about Miiku. He's off flirting with his mate." Miika giggled. "Though, if you want, I can hunt him down for you, Dad." She gave Miiru a savage grin, showing that she'd probably pounce on him and smush his face in the mud...again.

"We still haven't accounted for Minoru and Aurora." Miiru said, rubbing his chin. "And since I'd rather not have squabbling between you and your younger brother, let's focus on those two." His wings snapped back in thought. Miika's wings fluttered in response. Miiru rested his hand on Alayet's shoulder. "What do you think, darling?"

Miika laughed. "They're probably trouncing off with their mate's as well. We should get a dog whistle to call them back home!" Her eyes lit up. "Do you think Uncle Miizu would let me try with his new kids?"
ktqueen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:59 pm
Amaris was far from where she usually could be found, amongst the hustle of cities and the glamour of theatrical districts. The tiefling was a dancer, and a very good one at that. She often performed for large, rich crowds, enjoying herself immensely wrapped in the silks she hung from. Amaris’ tail swished curiously as the temple came into view. It was beautiful, with elegant drapes of leaves and vines, very unlike what she was used to. She loved it, though. Recently, she had returned to the forests she once knew when she needed to clear her mind. Amaris grew up far less well-off than she was now, and that had humbled her to a degree.

She hadn’t seen this temple before, though, which made her very curious. She approached as silently as she could, not wanting to be discovered both to respect the boundaries of the beings inside, but also because she knew not everyone took kindly to Tieflings’ demonic heritage. Amaris stepped into the threshold, past the glorious oak doors, and looked around. The hall was very natural, beautiful in its simplicity. She walked through the large hall, admiring it. Her silence was partially ruined by the tinkling of her jewelry—but there was little she could do about it.
User Image
yokoonna

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:28 pm
Miido sniffed. Something wasn't right. Someone was trespassing. And of course it fell to her, the dark angelic of the family, to enforce the boundary.

Granted, if she stopped to think about it, Miira would have defended her territory. But Miido never stopped to think about anything. Instead, her inferiority complex made her believe she was stuck with this duty.

Miido slinked on her tree branch where she had been napping before the scent caught her attention. She tucked her wings tight against her back, her tail flicking in irritation. Her clothing whispered against the bark, but her paws were light and soundless.

The purple tiefling came into view and Miido narrowed her eyes, taking in any detail that she could. She noted how elegantly the fae moved, like a dancer. One of her cousin's mates or something moved like that, too. Miido gave a silent gag at the thought. Maybe this fae would be mamsy pamsy like her.

"And what business do you have at my grandmother's temple?" She called from her perch, swinging her legs so that she sat on branch.

ziennia_zen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:44 pm
Her steps slowed when a voice spoke from above. Her tail flicked again, the hair dragging on the floor. Amaris looked up, tracing the tree with her eyes, falling on the Dark Angelic looking down from a branch. The tiefling swept her hair and smiled. The fox-like angelic must’ve been the descendant of the goddess who resided here. Amaris didn’t know who that goddess was. “Apologies. I’m afraid that I’m a little lost… whose temple is this?” Her voice was deeper than her appearance might make you assume, but it was as silky smooth as her movements.

Her steps started again, closer to the tree. Her smile was slightly more of a smirk, but it wasn’t intended to be a mean expression. Amaris looked back down at her dress and hair that were slightly dirtied from dragging on the ground. She sighed deeply. It wasn’t that big of an issue, just an annoying waste of fabric. She looked back up again. “Who are you, darling?” The term of endearment was a habit of Amaris’.

yokoonna

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:13 am
Miido bristled at the endearment, but quickly hid her reaction, keeping her aloof expression on her face. Miido was always quick to temper, but also good at pushing it down to keep up her act of superiority.

"Brave of you to approach a temple that you don't know of." Miido finally said. "This is the temple of Miira, Goddess of Foxes." Miido flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I am Miido, granddaughter of Miira." She gave a cocky smile. She'd never miss a chance to claim her heritage.

"But the more important question, darling, is who are YOU?" She shot back.

ziennia_zen

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces