Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Of Spiders and Wolves (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Olfway

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Kanna shot a quick glance at the female when she heard her voice for the first time, though no one could tell due to her hood. She sighed deeply to herself, wondering if she'd ever get a chance to wash the filth off of her before they had to head out once again. She kept pace with Ryukashiin, wondering if his thoughts were the same.

Ryuk grimaced as he put pressure on his left leg. The day of riding had knocked something out of it's place, he thought to himself. Nothing a good nights rest and an hour spent stretching wouldn't fix. He felt his stomach rumble, then he realized just how ling of a day it's been.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 pm
((Gewd, gewd.))

"Whatever you say." Sköll snorted loudly. Then he waved an irritated hand at Jason, Kanna, Ryuk, and the king, who's name he did not know. "Sorry I wasn't able to wash the dishes." This he directed to Aetas, who'd come over to the group out of curiosity.

"No problem, I'll take care of them at the river." Aetas offered, earning a surprised look from Sköll before he tried to hide it, and she went around taking the dishes from the people holding them. "I'll return shortly if you wish to stay and talk here."

Thras checked flail on his belt before he reached Marc's office, insuring that the cloth was properly wrapped around the chain to muffle any possible clinking. He preferred even his weapon to be silent as himself. What point was there in killing if it wasn't done properly? Death was quiet no matter how the target screamed, and so was he. He slowed as he reached the door, knocking three times on the door frame to announce himself before peering inside.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Olfway

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 am
((Hellewwww? Anyone here??? I hear an echo...))

Kanna and Ryuk looked at each other uneasily... as if they had a bad feeling something was going to happen in a few hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm
((No.))

"So how long have you been here?" Jason handed the Aetas the pot with no complaints. He ducked under some low hanging branches as they treked through the forest. He wondered how much longer to the stream.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm
((Clear! -shocky noise followed by rubbing noise- Clear! -shocky noise then beeping- Good...))

The padded boots that Baba wore seemed useless for keeping his position a secret seeing as he was dragging a dead man behind him. He walked as close to Thras as he felt comfortable and stopped as he peared into the room. He kept his right hand on his bandoleara which tied itself around the Wolf Pack member's legs. His weapon hand was placed behind hid back, as far from his weapon as possible so as to show no disrespect. Baba didn't say a word. He just waited for Thras to enter so that he may show Marc how well the hunt went.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm
((Eh, I'll post something tomorrow.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Olfway

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:54 pm
((quitter ><))

Ryuk and Kanna stayed only a few feet from each other as they avoided low branches and other nasty surprises living in a few of them. Ryuk reached into his pouch and produced a hand-rolled cigarette, and lit it with a match he had grabbed as well. He sighed deeply and continued froward with the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am
((You can shut up. =P I'm a dedicated RPer, I won't leave 'til it's finished.))

"Well, I've only been here for a few short years. I liked this place with all of it's mysteriousness and stayed," Aetas ignored the loud curse and comment from Sköll at that. "And he's been here for a much longer time." It wasn't much of a walk to an available source of water, she thought to herself as well. A faint bubbling sound quickly became louder but not so much as to overpower any other noise like conversation.

Thras looked over his shoulder, realizing there was not enough time or space apparently to wait for an invitation in. He gave a small nod at the other assassin, Baba, and entered into Marc's office, bowing his head again though this time differentially. A hitching cough broke the silence behind Thras's scarf and he hit his chest with a hand to stop it before he was able to speak hoarsely. "What is your will, master?"

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm
((I liked this RP...I don't want it to die. D= ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 pm
((I think we need some new and more active buddies. Baba doesn't want to crowd the room so I have nothing to do... -_-))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Olfway

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 am
((Uugh, I'm waiting for other pplz to post.. I know Ty is, but we can't really do much if it's just me and her..... ~cough cough~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm
((We need someone to take over my friend's characters. She's my friend but idk when or if she's ever going to post. If anyone feels up to it they can take on a character Divide up the share.))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm
((You know I'm a one character kind of guy, Strider. I can't do it. That leaves Ty and yourself.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:28 pm
((Or Arufa...-stares at Arufa-))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 pm
((*Sigh* And here I was hoping for a new person, too. D= ))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff