Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ closed ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm
kuromeez

I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing him with Circe for some fun of really any kind? :] Or just some bashing. xD
I think they would get a long great with each other in a lot of ways because their personalities mesh at some points.
Circe's traits: Indecisive, Realistic, Childish, Cocky, Honest (to the point of being mean at times. >..>; )
Dorm room  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:10 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
kuromeez

I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing him with Circe for some fun of really any kind? :] Or just some bashing. xD
I think they would get a long great with each other in a lot of ways because their personalities mesh at some points.
Circe's traits: Indecisive, Realistic, Childish, Cocky, Honest (to the point of being mean at times. >..>; )
Dorm room

I would be delighted to RP with Circe! I'm not sure how well they'd get along, though, since Sparrow doesn't do well with cocky people, but I'd love to see how they do. <:  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:13 pm
kuromeez

I would be delighted to RP with Circe! I'm not sure how well they'd get along, though, since Sparrow doesn't do well with cocky people, but I'd love to see how they do. <:

That's fine with me.
Even if they don't get a long that's good with me. She just needs interactions of pretty much any kind. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
kuromeez

That's fine with me.
Even if they don't get a long that's good with me. She just needs interactions of pretty much any kind. :]

OSSM. Feel free to start an RP or even a battle or whatnot, and we'lll see how things go! <:  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am
kuromeez

I managed to push this outta my brain before going to bed. Yay!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff