Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Extra-terrestrials in our schools?(Accepting!/Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm
((Elton was being sarcastic and pointing out that he and the other offworlders, despite their relatively young ages, still knew vastly more than any normal human adolescent, or for that matter any normal human period. He didn't literally mean that he was the teacher. Apologies if I gave the wrong impression.))

Elton looked over the enthusiastic Earthsider. Pathetic, really. "Not really. Just one of the seven smartest humanoids in the room, along with the other six or so Spacers. Don't mind me, I'm just here to observe. I got all the necessary credits for basic schooling centuries ago, all I need now is a few cultural observations so I can fit in better."

There were mostly strange looks at Elton's words, a few bits of open derision, and one or two curious or qualitative looks, as if the observers were sizing him up. One of the curious ones was a rather short Earthsider, female and probably about midway through adolescence. An interesting one to observe, to be sure. Possibly he could ask her what Earthsiders wore other than tailored suits, though he'd have to get anything else likewise tailored. He'd tried to put it off, but he was just too large of frame to fit into any size of normal clothing.

((EDIT: Didn't realize how late it is. Bedtime for me. Gotta get to work early tomorrow. >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm
((I'm just saying that you should have involved the teacher in there, or written him talking to the teacher asking if they were going to learn about that razz But it's fine for now, and night!))

The class ended and Katie collected all her items and walked over to the alien boy. She nervously played with her hair as she walked over and stopped in front of him. "Hi." She greeted happily, her voice light, smiling at him. "I'm Katie." She held some of her books in her arms, looking very much like a cute school girl as she stood there.  

love2daydream

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm
"Coordinates locked in, Class room location found opening worm hole now" a mechanical voice said behind Kale as he stood inside a confined space. It was a Worm hole generator box that had been designed by his creator allowing him access to pretty much any place in the galaxies in a matter of moments. As the hole stabilized the normal purple tinted shivering face was evident not able to reflect what was on the other side nor be seen what was coming thru. "Subject Delta 764-518 Code name "Kale" have a good day at school" the robotic voice said prompting a small smile from the android as he stepped thru.

Against the back wall of the classroom the dimensional door opened wide as only seconds seemed to pass as the android stepped thru. He wore a deep blue pair of glasses that shielded and covered his eyes. His clothing was easily confused with something that a raver would wear as basic white was mixed with several vibrant lines of blue all along his arms and down his legs. A black undershirt showed beneath the clothing and a normal black back pack hung off one arm as he stood there looking towards the front of the class a slightly confused look on his face. "Seems that there was a slight error in the drop location" Kale said as he looked around the class room before simply taking a seat in a desk not far from him. He hadn't wanted to make a scene when he was entering the school but instead he had been dropped right in the middle of class. "Good job mom" he muttered to himself embarrassed at his entrance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 pm
"Oh..." Adrian said, now disappointed now. He was really excited when he said that but he realized he wasn't actually the teacher now. His sadness quickly went away though cause he never stayed mad for too long.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 am
((K thanks, tho' the point of mentioning superluminescing (faster-than-light travel) was so that the the teacher would almost certainly have no idea about the subject. ^^))

'Elton' looked down at the female Earthsider for a moment and nodded, giving his full name to her and then the Earthsider translation. "Soo'tinaaa-Deidr at your service. Earthsiders and those without olfactory communication can call me Elton. Perhaps we might meet up after class at some suitably public location and exchange information? I believe the Earthsider term is 'date.' I live across the street above the Localization Services building if you wish to visit, and will be leaving at lunch should you wish to give me an answer before then as to the mutual meeting-up. And now, I believe I will be late for my next observational education period."

Thus speaking, 'Elton' ducked (and ducked, and ducked...) through the door and walked down the hall a short ways to his next class, where he saw a localized wormhole closing in the back and either an android or a near-human partier sitting down in the back. Interesting.

And this classroom had got the memo about his height, and actually procured an 'overlarge' desk for him. "Finally, something goes right."

He walked over and sat down, directly behind the android-slash-partier and observed the teacher's behavior.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 am
((Still, I imagine the teacher would have said something 'sit down and please be quiet so I can talk' or something razz ))

Katie had been talking to the other alien boy when the tall one responded and she blinked lightly, her face flushing as he talked to her. A date? How was it that she had walked over to talk to the cute one who had been giving her attention and she had gotten another date? Elton? She ran her hand over her face and through her hair. "Um, what's your name?" She asked the boy, wondering if she should accept Elton's offer. He was really cute too, and she liked tall guys.  

love2daydream

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 am
Englith hadn't exactly liked her first classroom. Lots of Earthies, lots of outer worlders, but no one she was even relatively related to galaxy wise. She guessed a lot of gas planets wouldn't have the ability to travel through space, as most were still going through their first cycle and were still primitive, but she was primed and proper and dammit she wanted someone to talk to! She placed her books onto a desk as she entered her next classroom. A few humans, yes, stragglers coming in slowly so that they could stare. In the back a rather large boy, definitely an Asata, if she had her planets in order, and in front of him... Oh, what a wonderful design... The tech geek in her went mad looking at the boy, so obviously an android to her, in the back. She felt her hair-like feelers shuffle themselves as she chose a place to sit, unconsciously gravitating toward the two in the back, and as she finally sat down she took a moment to organize the pencil case she'd designed herself. The metal was from her planet, a mineral unfamiliar to earth, and it looked rather like iodized Copper. She enjoyed having that, it kept her from feeling homesick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 am
Adrian had gotten to his next class just in time to see the android come in through a warp hole, a sparkle in Adrian's eyes now. "Wow! That was some entrance!" He said to the android with a smile. "Hi! I'm Adrian. Welcome to our planet!" He said happily and gave out a hand to shake. Before he did that, he placed his briefcase next to the desk of an alien women that he had yet to talk to.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am
"Its nice to meet you Katie"Jeckt said with a smiled"My name? I'm Jectk Blackheart from the Planet Sentinel 3."He smiled and held out his hand to her. 'She's really cute' he thought to him self as he gazed into her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 am
Katie smiled as he introduced himself, placing her small hand in his larger one and giving it a gentle shake. "Do you know what class you have next? I could help you find it if you need me to." She looked at the clock, they were running out of time. Luckily the school was pretty small and she knew her way around.  

love2daydream

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:35 am
Jeckt smiled lightly and gently kissed the top of her hand"More then likely I have the same class as you"he said to her with a smile"I believe Geography is my next class"he said and stood.

((Sorry gotta go to work. I'll be back on at 2am))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:41 am
((No problem))

Katie blushed bright red as he kissed the top of her hand, his lips smooth against her skin. Her romantic life this year seemed to be having a good start so far. "We do have the same class." She told him, her eyes sparkling happily. It wasn't that much of a surprise though, often everyone in the same grade had nearly the same classes. She walked with him to the classroom, noticing it had Elton in there along with some other aliens. She sat in the middle area of the classroom, the seat next to her open so that Jeckt could sit next to her if he want to.  

love2daydream

Daryu_X_Frost

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 am
(Last post)

Jeckt smiled lightly as he sat next to her. He placed his hand on her desk and created a small Ice sculpture of an earth bird. An eagle he thought it was called. He smiled lightly to her."A gift to you"he said and smiled warmly to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 am
Katie was happy as he chose to sit next to her, and was curious as he placed his hand on her desk. She let out a small gasp as suddenly there was a ice sculpture of an eagle on her desk. Her eyes wide, she looked up at Jeckt, smiling brightly as he said it was a gift for her. How sweet and nice. Her cheeks flushed happily, loving how he smiled so much at her. "Thank you." She mummered to him, running her fingers along the parts of the sculpture. She smiled to herself, he was very sweet.  

love2daydream

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm
Looking up when he heard a voice close to him talking to what seemed to be him Kale looked up at Adrian. The dark blue shade's reflected the boy on them as Kale looked to the hand extended to him. Reaching out he grabbed it and shook it taking care not to break it before letting go. "Thank you" he said a robotic undercoat could be heard in Kale's voice tho it was something at times getting harder to catch the more he adjusted his voice output.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff