Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dead Fear Dying. [Open! Needs characters!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm
"Girl, a 'killing machine' is terribly stereotypical. We are, in reality, far more civil than humans. We dont do this to our own kind!"
Dominique swept her arm in a wide arc, motioning to the destruction and death that humans had brought upon their own kind.
"Dont loop us into the realms of your past human lives' fantasy....and contrary to a more recent beleif, we dont sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight, either....However, it is possible to survive off of animal and donated blood....its basicly the equivelant of tofu."
She did her best to whipe the snarl from her face and the bitterness from her voice that was brought on by the girls assumption. She had to be patient with these fledglings.... She took a breath and let it out, tryign to calm down.
"Listen. I know you might not trust me, and I know that your newly found sanguine nature comes as a shock, but this place isnt safe! We need to get to shelter, I can already hear the bombers coming back. The only safe place is across the river."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 am
Jason decided to take a leap of faith, "Fine. I'll come with you across the river, and Mia might too. But in return, you have to explain to us laws of our "kind" our limits and our strengths, our new way of life. Does that seem fair to you?"  

Ominelle

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Dominique nodded and smiled, turnign and looking around to scout out the area before they went anywhere. It just wouldnt do for them to be attacked or followed....
"Yes, that will be fine. Come, we must hurry, the planes will be here soon. Stay close, and keep up, both of you. We do not have any time to spare. "
She quickly started to walk down the stret, turning her head to make sure they followed. She wasnt going to leave them behind. They were fledglings, and though they were stronger than they had been, they still werent atrong enough to survive a bomb being dropped close to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 pm
Mia sighed then nodded and started to follow Dominique. She would think about killing herself later.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Dominique smiled as they quickly walked away, and back across the bridge. Now she just had to think about where to take them. If she took them home, then that could be bad....but if she left them at a hotel, then that was even worse....
Her house it was then. She left a small sigh escape her as she continued walking, looking over her shoulder.
"Unfortunatly, the safest place in the city for you at the moment is my home, because anyone could get to you both in a hotel..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 pm
Jason nodded, "Alright, I guess we have no choice" he looked back to check on Mia, seeing her looking a little depressed. "Hey," He said softly, "Are you okay?"  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 pm
Mia nodded at Dominique when she said they were going to her house. She then looked up at Jason. "What? Oh, yes, I'm alright." She said then grinned slightly at him then looked away. There was no reason to make this person worried about her. He needed to worry about himself. There has to be a way to kill a vampire.. So I can kill myself..

((I am making her have suicide thoughts.. =3))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 pm
Dominique led them to her home...it wasnt much on the outside, but the inside was beautifully spacious and classicly decorated in a victorian style.
"Alright, welcome to my humble abode, thats the living room there. Make yourselves at home, I'll go get you something. You both should start feeling hungry soon....and if you try to go without eating, you'll suffer starvatio and become so weak you cant move. But you wont die. You will lay in suspension until you somehow ingest blood....So, the both of you WILL have something to eat."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:55 pm
Controlled By: Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

Name: Ludwig van Ingary

Age: Appears to be in his mid twenties, but his exact age is unknown. He has been Queen Rosa’s consort for a long time it seems, but neither are willing to divulge the secret of their ages.

Race: Vampire

Appearance/Picture:

User Image

Personality: Ludwig is a man of great extremes. He has great compassion and loyalty, but is also very dark minded. He broods often over matters which have irked him and smiles only when at the side of his queen and partner, Rosa. He has for the most part mastered his bloodlust and feeds only when necessary. He loves his queen and lives off his good fortune to be at her side. He forgets few wrongs and takes action frequently against those who misuse him. He dislikes spirits and humans in equal measure, wishing for them to be wiped out entirely. Ludwig is constantly planning methods of genocide behind his cold, stone-set eyes, and it is only the queen who knows his inner workings.

Personal History: Ludwig hails from a purportedly European country. Nobody knows which one exactly, but it was one with incredibly brutal customs. Ludwig, through some mischance, was deemed a traitor by the country’s leader and was sentenced to be impaled upon crossed pikes and left to die atop a mountain ziggurat. Ludwig was starved and beaten for many days prior. On the night before the execution however, Ludwig managed to escape and found himself running weakly through the forest. The country never found him and he was presumed dead. Many years later, a strange, dark clad man entered the kingdom and killed it’s ruler instigating a civil war which tore the country apart. The man that brought about the county’s fall was none other than Ludwig van Ingary and beside him, looking over the burning wreckage of his past, was Rosa. Ludwig has long since that time become the Vampire Queen’s consort. They have yet to produce any heirs to the Vampire’s throne, but they have coupled before and travel London now, side by side, as they have done since a time quite immemorial.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 am
((Added Ludwig to the character list >.<))

Jason tilted his head to the side, "I suppose that makes sense, but how will we find the blood? How will we know when humans are near, or catch them without them being able to escape?" he asked. He turned around to Mia, "You don't seem too alright," He whispered, "You can tell me. What's wrong?"  

Ominelle

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm
Rosa looked at the endless destruction, "Such a shame. These humans are foolish enough to fight each other, when I could kill them all at once if I wanted to....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image

“Such a pity,” a blond haired man muttered, standing amidst the burning wreckage of a small, one-story house. Ludwig was of course referring to the charred corpses curled up next to one another, faces black and unreadable. Surely their screams of death would have been music to his ears, but he had missed it. Ludwig very much loved the orchestra that was death. If the corpses could see the sardonic smile plastered across the young man’s face, then surely they would shirk from his lack of humanity. Perhaps it was fortunate that Ludwig was not quite human.

Ludwig was beyond human now, he was a vampire. He had just finished feeding in fact and had consigned the exsanguinated body to the fire before him. Ludwig moved away from the rubble and ignored the blaring sirens as he slipped from one shadow to the next. He was dressed in dark colors, the same black garment he had worn since becoming the vampire queen’s consort. Thinking of her brought a grim smile to his face. Ludwig deeply loved his Queen, they had been standing side by side for what seemed like ages.

Rosa had helped him in his vengeance against the homeland that had betrayed him, she had given him the power he needed to make this place a better world, and the least he could do was provide her with an heir to the throne of her people. They had been unsuccessful thus far, but they had time … plenty of it in fact. Ludwig did not worry ; Rosa would bear a child, if not soon, then sometime later. A bomb exploded somewhere to Ludwig’s right, the heat and light rushing towards like a burning tide. “Perhaps I have been here a little long,” he sneered before seeking out his Queen.

Ludwig slipped through the city, moving like liquid darkness. His vampire-enhanced speed made him almost a blur, and his heightened senses made it easy for him to avoid any barriers he faced. Feeling a twinge in the back of his mind, the royal consort stopped outside a small-ish house, thus far untouched by the fire sweeping across London. He could feel three vampires residing within, two of which whom had been turned recently. He frowned at the carelessness of whoever turned them, but was off again, trying not to let his own presence creep in and unsettle their young minds.

Ludwig moved back into the burning parts of the city. He felt fortunate that humanity was always clawing at it’s own throat. That would make his ambitions much easier to achieve. The blond haired vampire followed the ever present connection he felt to his beloved queen, it led him on and reminded him of the bond he felt towards her. Ludwig could never be sure what his life meant to Rosa, only that he was expected to help her bring about a child. Beyond that he could not surmise what feelings she had for him, but they had been paired for longer than he could remember and that meant enough in his mind.

Ludwig found his mistress in the company of another woman, who dressed in pale clothes and spoke as if she had known the queen as long as he. Ludwig bared his fangs and let out a feral hiss. It was the queen of ghosts, spreading her taint and no doubt gathering an army. Ludwig remained off to the side, waiting for his Queen to move or command him into action. Either way he dared not interpose himself between them as both were powerful in their own rights. If they chose to fight here then surely the surviving humans would find no shelter against the hellish maelstrom that would come from such a battle.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm
Mia shook her head. "Nothing is wrong okay?" She told him harshly. She then sighed. "I'm sorry, but nothing is wrong. No need to worry." She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm
A smirk adorned Dominique's face, and she laughed, barely audible.
"Simply answered, fledgling. You will be trained, and until your mind fully encompasses the extent of your abilities and you are able to do so on your own, you will drink as I do when unable to hunt. You will drink what I am about to bring you."
She turned and walked into the small ajoining kitchen, pausing momentarily as she felt a powerful engery (she instantly recognized it as a fellow vampire) pause outside the house and faintly swep the inside, noting their presences before quickly dashing off. Her eyebrows knitt together and she wondered. Snapping out of her thoughts, she quickly poured three wine glasses and carried them back to her guests. She held them out for them to take and smiled reasuringly.
"Drink, your energy is already waning. You as fledglings have gone too long between meals. You will need blood often until you start to harness your abilities and potential. This is bloodwine, made from the finest red wine and willingly donated blood. Now, drink."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm
Mia took the glass from Dominique then looked down at it. She winced at the color but it smelled so.. mouth watering. She sighed then took a sip. The taste was delicious so she took another sip after another. After awhile she drained the whole glass. She blinked and looked down at the empty glass.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff