Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am
Mika was in bad mood she went to Avan "Avan after your done do you mind helping me find some papers "she said angry
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:05 am
Theia sat in her corner of the cell, her mind going over a thousand possibilities for escape. Sure, being here sucked, but she had to get something out of it... But what?

"Heh, I'll teach you to make me clean needles..." Ash muttered as he carefully placed cellophane over the communal toilet, that all the lab employees had to use. He was using his spare time to get away from the depression of the experiments, and to get revenge on his bosses. He just hoped he wasn't called back in soon.  

Ominelle

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm
Jackal felt tears in his eyes. He didn't want to be here. He was innocent! Why do the good always end up in these situations.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm
Maria felt herself ready to cry. "Why me? Why am I here?"

Ariana pushed the syringe into Conner's other arm. "Well, as you can tell this one goes in your other arm, the next one goes in your neck, and the last one goes in your heart. Don't worry. It'll be okay."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 pm
Ash walked into the office and sat down on one of the chairs. He really didn't like being sent here. He was always either, messing up, cleaning up, inflicting pain on (almost) innocent people or doing nothing. He turned around, and saw a jar of animal eyes on someones desk. He nearly jumped out of his skin, and ran out of the room. "Aww crap... Why did I have to get sent to Frankensteins lab to study? Why not a hostpital? I don't mind hostpitals, hostpitals are cool..." He muttered as he turned a corner in to one of the experiment rooms, the flinched when he saw one of his co-workers, presumably torturing working on a subject. "Uh, Hi Ariana! Um, I see your busy so I'm just going too... Leave... Medical student has to study! Wouldn't want to, um, bother you!" He treid to edge out of the door before she could make him do any more work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:02 pm
Conner winced as the burning was now in both his arms "I'm gonna pass out soon aren't I?" he said panting as the pain started throbbing.

Avan looked over his shoulder "oh yeah sure il be right there. Why dont you pick up one of the kids from cell 7" Avan said and sat down in his chair and looked at Maria "well we usually take whatever is available." he then felt to sorry for Maria " did you know I used to be an American marine before I came here" he said trying to distract Maria.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:30 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:26 pm
keita09
Bump
Bump  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:36 pm
Maria winced at the pain, "Oh really? How did you end up here then?"

Ariana pulled out the next syringe, prepping Conner's neck for the next injection, "Probably. Most people can't take the pain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm
Night Ookami

User ImageUser Image

Night watched as one of the boys started to cry. She shook her head, 'It's no good crying. It won't get us out of her. Only it would make worse for us.'
She sat, waited and watched to see if anymore scientists were going to come.  

Yoru Inugami

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Avan sighed "well I was stationed in a naval base near japan and my friend David and I where doing rounds and then David was shot dead and I was knocked out. When I woke up People told me I had shot David point blank and they had the evidence to prove it. I knew that my gun had been replaced but no one believed me. So they accused me of treason and they deported me here. I walked through the woods and found this place and they said join or die so I joined.

Conner sighed"oh joy should be fun"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:50 pm
after a while, raksha was unable to stay still anymore. the young woman stood and paced the length of the cell with her arms crossed, trying to burn off some energy and impatience. she ignored the other people in the cell with her as she paced, waiting for her turn to get out of this room and see what was going on on the outside.
"whats taking those damn doctors so long?"  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:01 am
Mika walked to the cell she opened it and looked at Raksha "Be still"she said and took the injections "If you start feeling pain grip my hand as hard as you want okay"she said even thought she wanted them to feel pain she still wanted to relive they're pain  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am
Jackal slid farther into the cell.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 am
The pain burned Maria from the inside out, "I feel so bad for you. That's terrible."

Ariana laughed, "Well now. We're almost done. Just one left..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces