Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 am
[Oh man DX I'm not gona be on today until late (or not at all) so don't get too far without me please gonk ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am
((We'll try not to, and in other less important news: WE ARE OPEN! XD))

"And so basically, you're saying we've gone through a rift and ended up in some barren wasteland type place and that you're gonna conquer this place and the rest of the universe?" Zane asked the man skeptically as he was surrounded by him and all of his elite fighters. "Pretty much, now join me kid or be destroyed." "Nah, I think I'll keep my day job." Zane said with a smirk as the ground collapsed underneath the amateur dictator and his fighters. Zane walked away whistling, hoping to find his friend quickly before things got really out of hand.

"Heartless, Heartless, and more Heartless, geez they really got out of hand here." Dante said with a sigh as he was surrounded by multitudes of Heartless. Suddenly Keyblades began to appear out of nowhere and shred through the creatures. In the course of a minute Dante finished off all the Heartless. "Man, if I weren't a Master that might have been a little tricky." Dante said to himself, all his weapons embedded in the ground. Just like the Graveyard.

Henteko was sitting in a bar, playing poker with a couple of guys who kept on bragging on how tough they were, so he figured he'd cheat and watch the ensuing bar fight. "Full House!" Henteko shouted as he lay down his third consecutive Full House, having grown bored with using the Four Aces gag. Finally the first man threw the punch, though in his drunken stupor he hit someone else and before long the bar erupted into chaos. "My work here is done." Henteko said with a grin as he swiped a bottle of Coke and walked out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

Ookami sat on a rock rather irritated that the only tree around was nothing but a shrub. She sighed heavily and glanced up at the sun that was covered by nothing but a form of air pollution. Her tail flickered back and froth and her ears were perked upon her head to stay alert for anyone approaching. She took her small jug of water and took a long sip and realized that she had little left and she would have to go find some place to refill it. "Well this isn't my ideal place to live.." she mumbled softly and looked down to see a small pup climb out of her bag. She always took him with her only because she had to for that was her body guard.

The pup sighed and jumped out turning into a full grown wolf the size of a wolf, "That is why I advise you to find a way back to our land Princess."

Ookami rolled her eyes and stood up and jumped on his back, "Lets go look for water."

The wolf sighed and walked off for the search of the liquid.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 pm
"Stupid wasteland, stupid clear sky, STUPID SUN!" Zane yelled, shaking his fist at the sun before dropping to his knees. Game over man, I give up, I can't keep.....is that water I feel? Zane thought before sticking his ear to the ground before immediately jumping for joy. "I'm saved!" Zane yelled as he formed a couple handsigns that created a medium sized pool of water.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Ookami had spaced out so she didn't notice Bodeigado stopping and looking down at someone who was by a pool of water. He let out a rather mean growl which is how Ookami snapped out of it.

She shook her head and jumped off the large wolf and flicked his nose, "Would you stop that, it's fine." She poked his forehead and watched him turn into a very small pup and she put him in her bag again and looked at the man who was drinking water from the pool. She looked at him and asked politely, "Do you mind if I fill my jug with water?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:43 pm
"Go ahead." Zane said after pulling his head up from the water. Ah nothing beats water. Zane thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

"Thank you," she said as she knelt down and let the water flow into the jug. She knelt there with a perfect posture and it was clear she wasn't much of an out doorsy person..or thats what people thought since she was always polite and had perfect manners. Her tail was wrapped around her waist to keep out of her way and her ears twitched slightly. Ookami's eyes stayed glued to the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm
"So where are you from?" Zane asked after rolling onto his back for a little rest.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

Ookami took the jug out and put it on her hip again and glanced down at the man as she stood up. "A land known as Ookami Oukoko, and you?" She looked away from him since the small pup grabbed her attention from his constant movement in the bag. Ookami took him out and placed him on the floor and watched him drink some water. She looked back over at the guy and added, "By the way my name is Ookami Hime, but you can call me Kami."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:39 pm
"I'm Zane, and as for home, well home is all over the place." Zane said with a smile then got up. "Well, I guess I'll get going then, still have to go find my friend before he does something stupid." Zane said with a sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Darkness all around

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Vincent roamed the wastelands searching for something to do. He became irritated from the lack of life around the area. He yawned and finally sat on a rock to soak in some sun since he was rather pale for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 pm
Dante continued traveling before finally coming to a resting point. Well I guess I can take a break. Dante said before sitting down next to a rock.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image

Ookami nodded and glanced around for a moment her ears suddenly perking up. She could sense something not to far..and it wasn't all to nice. The more she stood there and listened the more she could hear thundering footsteps heading their way. Judging by the footsteps she was able to gather that their were about twenty heading their way. Ookami looked over at Zane and smiled, "Well it was nice meeting you." She picked up the small pup and put him in her bag despite how much he refused to go in. Instead of walking off she simply stood by the pond of water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm
"Same to you." Zane said and headed off in the direction of footsteps.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Ookami pulled Bodeigado out and watched him become big again, "Lets go." She smiled and climbed on his back and he darted off the same direction Zane went off to. Honestly, Ookami was curious to see what the stampede was. She passed Zane quickly and further off she had Bodeigado stop as they reached the hill. She looked down to see a large group who was chasing someone for some reason.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff