Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:47 pm
Nightshade

"So I heard," Donni's father chuckled. "So, what's brought you to our dojo today? I see flyers in your hand and practice swords on your back. Am I to be challenged?" He lifted an eyebrow, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm
Gin snickered a bit "I still can't get anything past you" he smiled and unzipped the bag and pulled out one of the practice swords "I challenge you to a duel"  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:13 pm
Nightshade

The older man laughed. "I see. You've inherited your father's dojo, and now you want mine as well? Impatient, aren't you? You'll be inheriting this dojo in a couple years anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander sat. His eyes were widened with fear and distress. He was out on the sidewalk, back to brick wall. Where was he? That question had long but disappeared from his mind. He didn't care anymore. He just wanted to be somewhere. Somewhere away from here. Anywhere. It was unsure how much longer he could take in his surroundings without loosing himself to nothingness.

X X X From nearby, he could hear the cries of both men and women alike. It was terrifying, an experience he'd never gone through before in his life. His shoulders trembled in response to the horrors that echoed in his brain. His head buried into his knees for protection, but none was provided. He could still hear. Sight did little to help. His head burned as he dug his long, ragged nails into his scalp. At least that helped to relieve the stress. Barely.

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

XMiichi

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

With both men who'd attacked her taken care of, the girl who'd been attacked took one look at 654 and ran, out of the street and off to wherever she'd been heading. Cuzco looked after her as though she had expected no less.

"Are you happy with the choice you made? Find what you were looking for?" With her hood up you could only see her eyes, so disorienting, with their two different colors. She leaned down to pick up one of the knives the men had dropped, twirling it in her hand. It didn't change at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm
"well there's no fun in it if I wait" Gin said with a grin "besides I got new moves i want to try out"  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 pm
"Peice's of s**t" Kyo muttered walking over to the spear as he dissolved the metal. "None of these guy's is worth my time taking over this place is so easy" he muttered the metal slowly forming a gauntlet like thing on his shoulder covering down to his hand. "Gotta find more power users then maybe I can have a good fight" he chuckled walking off down the street getting several looks from people who had seen what he had done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm
Nightshade

"Then how about I let my own inheritor duel in my stead? She is your fiancee after all." Donni's father took a training sword from the rack on the wall and tossed it to her. "The rest of you, get changed and come back!" he called to the class. "Treat this challenge as a kendo lesson and watch carefully. Show him how much you've improved, Donni. Make me proud," he added softly, patting his daughter on the shoulder.

Mahagony

Belle watched the end of the fight and shrugged. She started off in the direction of...well, she didn't really know where she was going. She just felt like she needed to walk around the city. Anywhere but back to her stuffy room in her parents' house. A little ways away she saw a kid sitting on the sidewalk and looking like he needed help. Normally, she would just walk by, but something about this kid made her stop. "Hey, kid, you okay?" she asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 am
Gin nodded and looked at Donni he was still unsure what to make of this arranged marriage. Sure he liked her but they had been friends and rivals since they where kids. But now is not the time to think of that he grabbed one sword from the bag and tossed the rest of the bag so they would scatter on the ground part of his style was man for fighting on a battlefield to use every dead solder's sword to kill another enemy he held one sword and moved into a stance that had his sword seeming to sway lightly "storm cloud" he said as he waited for her to make the first attack  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 am
Nightshade

Donni frowned at Gin's seeming disrespect for his weapons although she knew it was a part of his style. She closed her eyes and focused on the image of a golden ball of light at her core; her calm center. Her eyes snapped open and shone with a determined light, and she moved into a ready stance. Her kendo style was more like tai chi than a battlefield. Of course, tai chi was also a martial art though no one really thought of it as more than slow exercise. She rested her weight on the balls of her feet and sprang into the air, whirled, and brought down her sword in a slashing motion. "Falling leaves." The movements of her sword gradually became faster with each swing.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 am
The boy looked at Cuzco with the same..calm yet curious look. "Was I supposed to?" he asked, still not sure what she meant. He looked down at the unconcious men, not sure what to do with them. Leave them here? Finish them off? He hadn't liked what they were going to do to the girl. His grey gaze went back to Cuzco, "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 am
User Image
Cuzco

Cuzco grinned. "I want you to make choices." She let the word drown out, and then she looked to the unconscious men without speaking. They'd chosen their side in all of this, probably working for a powered villain in these tough times, who knew why they'd made their choices?

That was what Cuzco wanted. Choices. To make people have them, and go through with them. The knife in her hand sort of melted, molded into a figure of a small pony as she was distracted. Damn her straying thought pattern.

"I just want to observe."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 am
No Name

654 thought on what she had said. Choices..there were ceartinly alot of choices to be made. One could help themselves, or help others. Was there a point? "So you plan to just sit back and watch me?" he asked. Before she could answer, his stomach growled loudly, and he looked down at it in suprise. He hadn't eaten since he escaped the lab. He wondered what the food would be like out here? The food that the lab had provided was quiet bland.

No Destiny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
Cuzco

"I won't only be watching you." Cuzco planned to watch a lot of people, that was the beauty of being an observer, of being an influence. She heard the boys stomach growl and her face evened out to neutral again. Glancing at the boys on the ground, she shrugged and leaned down, pulling ones pocket open to reveal a wallet. She ignored the identification card and pulled out the money from inside, holding it out to the boy standing near her. "Lunch is on them." She smiled. "After all, what's stolen can be stolen again."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 am
No Name

The boy took the money, looking down at it curiously. He knew how to use money, he'd seen the scientists place side bets all the time. But, it was stolen money. Not that finding the owners would be easy if at all possible. Without saying a word, he turned and began to walk once more, finding some place that served something known as pizza. He went in, got his order, and then sat at a table. From here..he simply just stared down at the slice, as if trying to determine how it would taste.

No Destiny

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces