Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm
(Ok all thats left is Gypsy so you guys watch the character list for her characters cuz thats whe we start)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 pm
(um i noticed that Voodoo's profile was posted twice in the character post)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:39 pm
((Yeah I was going to comment on that yesterday. lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm
(lawls I must;ve been half asleep when I posted I fix)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:40 pm
((haha im twice as special =P))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm
(Teh, yeah special is the word alright lol)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm
(bump ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 pm
(bump)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 pm
(Fox wanted me to tell you all that the rp will be opening tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 am
(And so it begins!)

A lonefigure careens along the prairire at top speed on his hover bike in the dark of the night with only the moon lighting his way "Sir, the hover bike is having troubles with the shock absorbers, along with other devices, they seem to be disconnected, I'd advise we power it down and take care of the situation." "Very well" the man stopped the bike in an open patch "GOnna have to stay here for the night then, Richard, open the back compartment" "Right away, sir" at that the back of the bike seemed to have opened up, the man started digging to hard to see items to the darkness of the night and pooled out a stack of logs, looking like they came form the pine trees of the northern snowy mountain range. He then set up a couple of logs and formed them into a fire pit then placed stones around them to keep it isolated. he then said some magic words and pointed his open palm at at the logs and a slow breathing flame came off it and engulfed the logs until the logs them self were casting their own fire "Would you like the forecast for tommorrow "Does it involve a Sandstorm?" "No sir but- "Then no thank you, the weather won't matter for me right now then at the moment if thats the case" "Very well, sir. Shall I jack out of the bike?" "Yes, Richard" the man lifted up his hand and the device on the back of his glove glowed and a green beam came of the bike and into the device on the glove "Send a message to Pete tell himwere gonna be a day late. "Sending......... Message sent" "Thank you Richard" the man pulled out a mini cooking pot and a stand he placed over the fire and attached the pot on then put in a can of some kinda food into the pot and started stirring it "That is the last of our rations and we are low on finances, shall look up for odd jobs in the town ahead" "Good idea, go for it" "I will notify you in the morning, eat well and sleep soundly, sir" with that the glow in the glove went away and it was like the man was alone again now. as he stirred the pot as it began to boil slowly "Sigh.... maybe I'll get lucky and get a high paying one... I might have to go for a bounty if able" as he let the pot stew he grabbed a tool box out of the trunk and went to work on his bike  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am
There was a target with red painted rings on it not too far from the pair. the light of the fire illuminated it enough to reveal what it was. Then there was a sound and there was suddenly an 8ft long spear imbedded in the target. but there was no one around for at least a quarter mile that could have possibly thrown it. Then a light became visible in the distance and judging thfrom how high off the ground the light was, it was either some kind of big vehicle, or someone really tall. The light was just under half a mile away and slowly getting closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 am
In the quiet of night a young male Bat flew across the sky. He sighed as he looked in vane for fruit trees. It had been months sense his last meal and he was getting weak. He then spotted a town and smiled as he landed at the saloon. He then closed his eyes as his wings became normal hands. He then walked into the saloon and sat at the bar. "E-Excuse me...d-do you have any fruit?" he asked the bartender.
(he's talking to the Kangaroo lady)

Outside of the town, a female Cat was growling as she walked. "Jerks! How dare they take my target from me?!" she yelled into the night. She winced as she looked at her burned arm. She had just about to turn in her target for the bounty when other hunters beat her up and took her reward. She continued on and thought she saw a light in the distance. "Huh, must be seeing things." she said to herself, but she decided to travel that way.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 am
the man looked to the side "Demi, powers?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am
The light in the distance got closer until a figure walked within a few feet of the target before pulling the spear out. It was a 13ft tall sloth man, wearing tribal clothing. On his back was a quiver filled with spears, and in his right hand was a bow almost as long as he was tall. Then he turned atnd looked at the fire and the bike, and then at the person. "What are you doing in a target range?"

Thumpet looked up from a glass she was cleaning and then smiled a small smile. "Fruit is free, most customers don't want the fruit, they just want to try their luck..." then she offered him a small basket filled with apples. "Here, take a few." She was glad this one hadn't flirted with her, because it meant she could make the first move. "If you need anything, just ask." and she winked at him.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am
"He looked at the man "Those marks on yourclothes... I tihnk I've seen your tribe before" he stood up "My bike broke down so I'm fixing i while setting up camp here  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff