Submit

goodgollymissmolly7Z

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:58 am
I have Sims 3 for my laptop and for my ps3, I also have Sims 3 Pets for my ps3. Both games are so much fun. I prefer to play on my ps3 then my laptop even though the PC version isn't suppose to have load screens. But the PC version seems to have more things you can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 am
I used to play Sims 3 all the time, and I had to stop because of school and other stuff.. And I kinda got bored. Now I love online multiplayer games :3  

chiiminto

Shy Flatterer

4,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

xsophbunny

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 pm
Ugh. YES. I love Sims 3! I love the new Seasons EP~! But my PC is seriously going to die/crash if I keep getting the latest EP/SP. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:05 am
I like playing it. I always make my family in it and I see how the Sims will interact with each other and who my siblings will marry. I ended up marrying a guy who is a professional at fishing and we eat the fish he catches everyday.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 pm
Fouxia
Miss_Nayomi
I bought my at walmart. I think it was $60 came with $10 free dollars of extra sim downloads for the game from the site and uhmmm loaded a lot faster than yours I'm assuming lol.

YES oh my God it's been 24 hours and its still only 35% downloaded.
fml.

I tried to re downloading my game from online it takes hours on end i found out. One day while talking with the Support team for the Sims I addressed this issue of how long it takes to download the game. They instructed me to use my disc to save time in the download but register the games so that I can have codes for goodies.
Since I own my games on disc I have to play with the disc in and that was what the support team confirmed to. Plus I have a hard time with updates for the game and have to get the updates through the support team because my computer does not talk well with Origin. Still I get updated with links to the updates that are needed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm
So who is ready for the 70's, 80's and 90's to come out on the 22 of this month?
and how about March 5 for the University Life?
June for Paradise Island Expansion Pack
and than the last expansension pack that comes out after that one that is suppose to let you live in space and was announced in the last announcements on the Sims?

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 am
MistyMary24
So who is ready for the 70's, 80's and 90's to come out on the 22 of this month?
and than the last expansension pack that comes out after that one that is suppose to let you live in space and was announced in the last announcements on the Sims?

emotion_awesome I totally love the sims and got the newest expansion pack! xD I haven't had much time to play yet but I was disappointed from lack of hair styles! ;___;

Also I really want university life and Paradise island when it comes out!! I am a sims addict!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:25 am
Katamari Kitten
MistyMary24

emotion_awesome I totally love the sims and got the newest expansion pack! xD I haven't had much time to play yet but I was disappointed from lack of hair styles! ;___;

Also I really want university life and Paradise island when it comes out!! I am a sims addict!

I know the the sims 70's, 80's and 90's was a disappointing expansion pack. I to was disappointed about the lack of everything in it. I was looking for a poodle skirt and no poodle skirt sad . I was disappointed that there really was not much in new furniture and lights, the lack of clothing, items, and the over all content. It was not worth the 20 dollars but I want to have all the Sims 3 expansions. I really think they did a bad job with the 70's 80's and 90's. I was really disappointed when I got it home and installed and did not find much in it.

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm
MistyMary24
Katamari Kitten
MistyMary24

I know the the sims 70's, 80's and 90's was a disappointing expansion pack. I to was disappointed about the lack of everything in it. I was looking for a poodle skirt and no poodle skirt sad . I was disappointed that there really was not much in new furniture and lights, the lack of clothing, items, and the over all content. It was not worth the 20 dollars but I want to have all the Sims 3 expansions. I really think they did a bad job with the 70's 80's and 90's. I was really disappointed when I got it home and installed and did not find much in it.

Yeah, that's a shame. What a rip off hey? I also have to have all the expansions, so when I bought that one I bought fast lane because it was on sale, and there was more cool stuff from fast lane than the 70s,80s, and 90s one!! Too bad. sad Do you use the sim3.com website? If you do I can add you as my friend smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 pm
Katamari Kitten
MistyMary24
Katamari Kitten
MistyMary24

Yeah, that's a shame. What a rip off hey? I also have to have all the expansions, so when I bought that one I bought fast lane because it was on sale, and there was more cool stuff from fast lane than the 70s,80s, and 90s one!! Too bad. sad Do you use the sim3.com website? If you do I can add you as my friend smile

Yeah I am online with the Sims 3 my user name is ladydarkmoon24. Between my sibling and me we have the majority of the Sims 3 games. Which one of us does not own the other does and we have them programmed into our laptops so when you look you will not see all the extensions highlighted. We are filling in as we go on getting our own copies of some of the expansion packs.  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:54 pm
MistyMary24
Katamari Kitten
MistyMary24
Katamari Kitten
MistyMary24

Yeah I am online with the Sims 3 my user name is ladydarkmoon24. Between my sibling and me we have the majority of the Sims 3 games. Which one of us does not own the other does and we have them programmed into our laptops so when you look you will not see all the extensions highlighted. We are filling in as we go on getting our own copies of some of the expansion packs.

Hurray! I added you! smile I am Shinrikyo! =D And you have siblings? Jealous! I'm an only child!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 pm
Oh my gooness I looovveee the Sims 3!!! I've had the Sims, Sim 2, and now that I have Sims 3 (on PS3 and PC) I am in heaven. I'm too broke to buy any expansion packs except for the Pets and Late Nights, but for now I'm happy. I'm hoping to get World Adventures and Seasons. It's so hard to decide which ones are going to be worth it!  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm
Katamari Kitten

Yep siblings by birth and not by birth. I have an extended family and have not seen many of them in a long time. I live with my older sis who is through my extended family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 am
MistyMary24
Katamari Kitten

Yep siblings by birth and not by birth. I have an extended family and have not seen many of them in a long time. I live with my older sis who is through my extended family.

Ooh, that must have been hectic and crazy sometimes! But it's nice that you can live with your sister! smile  

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 am
darlindol17
Oh my gooness I looovveee the Sims 3!!! I've had the Sims, Sim 2, and now that I have Sims 3 (on PS3 and PC) I am in heaven. I'm too broke to buy any expansion packs except for the Pets and Late Nights, but for now I'm happy. I'm hoping to get World Adventures and Seasons. It's so hard to decide which ones are going to be worth it!

The best ones I think that came out recently are Supernatural and Seasons! SO MUCH TO DO! And although Showtime has Katy Perry on it, there is an awesome new world and some cool careers like singer, magician, and acrobat! smile (I say it like that because some people don't like her, but I personally do so I don't mind, lol)  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff