Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro flew high up on his ink bird with Sky. "Whoa... in the crater take a look at the ruins." He thought as he began his descent calling the for the Raikage. "Miss Raikage... Miss Raikage!" He yelled as the bird landed, and he jumped down. He then helped Sukai down before making his way to the edge. As he did he looked over the edge at the ruins and wanted to draw them so bad, however he waited until the Raikage answered him.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki watched and listened as his cousin demonstrated and explained the technique. Floating on his back he took a slow deep breath and focused his chakra on heating the water first. He expanded his chakra out to the water immediately around his person and focused on heating it. He let out his breath but held his focus as he drew in another breath expecting a mouth full of water vapor but instead just got air. He kept his eyes closed as he frowned at his failed attempt.
[Suiho 1/4]

Letting out a slow breath sakaki once more let out his chakra into the water around him as he focused on a pot of boiling water in his minds eye. When he sucked in a breath he felt the heavier molecules of water collect in his mouth. Quickly cutting his flow of chakra into the water to a minimum, he switched it to his lungs and esophagus. He then pooled the water into his lungs, before he promptly choked and coughed up the water. Glaring up at the sky he sighed once more it was just like the sink all over again, stupid water.
[Suiho 2/4]

Sakaki slowly flitted through the signs before he imagined the water boiling. He then sucked in the vapor and pooled it in the appropriate place as he once more focused the chakra to his lungs and esophagus. This time when he felt the vapor and chakra pool correctly and he didn't choke he smiled slightly, that is until he heard the sound of large wings flapping and ooshiro shout for his cousin. This had effectively broken his concentration and caused him to once again cough up boiling hot water. "SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST IT BURNS!!" He shouted as he hopped onto the waters surface and held a hand over his mouth as he bent over in pain.
[Suiho 3/4]

Sakaki through ooshiro an irritated glare but slowly took in a breath after all it wasn't the artists fault it was his own for losing his concentration too easily. He turned from the group and aimed his mouth at the side of the crater where no one was located. This time he sped through the seals having memorized them. As he reached the final hand seal he held it as he heated the water and sucked in the vapor. As he felt the chakra and vapor pool he focused on the crater wall and let loose the boiling jet of water eroding away a decent portion of the crater wall. Sakaki smiled before he walked over to ooshiro, his cousin, and the cute new girl. He plopped next to his stuff and held his chest in mild discomfort after all he still had those burns from fire his training and that last attempt at the suiho no jutsu had made breathing and swallowing quite annoying.
[Suiho 4/4]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai jumped off of the Ink eagle with Shiro looking around. The land of Lighting was a very pretty sight. Taking it all in Sukai noticed Shiro calling for Lady Raikage. Wanting to help but not knowing if her gentle voice would carry she clasped her hands around her mouth calling out. "R-Raikage!" Sukai saw the new man walk up to him, he looked scary and dangerous. She hid behind her teammate for a few seconds then realized he was in pain. "A-Are you h-h-hurt sir?" She asked in a soft trembling voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki sat there holding his chest until he heard a soft trembling voice ask if he was okay. He noticed the cute new girl hiding behind ooshiro and smiled gently. He knew he was a pretty scary guy so he'd be as nice as possible. "Yea I'm burned from a previous training session and when you guys arrived I lost concentration and coughed up boiling hot water," He said quietly as it also hurt to talk. "Oh and my name is sakaki miss," He said with a soft smile and wince.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(230)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai heard the man and saw that he had a Kumo headband. Now that I think about it he was also in the Raikage's office when I got my headband. She then walked over to him her trench coat covering her body fully, she put her hands on his shoulders and with amazing strength brought him down to the ground, oddly gently. Her hands started to glow a light bright green as she put her right hand under Sakaki's shirt and began to heal the inner tissues that were exposed to the scolding hot water, her left hand went over his throat doing the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki colored a bit as the girl shoved her hand up his shirt but realized she was a medic when he felt the pain ease and saw her hands glow green. "Th-thanks..." sakaki mumbled quietly getting quite shy all of a sudden.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai healed him, once the burns in his lungs had recovered she slide her hand out from underneath his shirt also placing that hand over his throat. "Your wellcome. . . and my names Sukai Chiryō-shi but you can call me S-sukai or Sky." She said softly, amazed at how much she was talking today. The light around her hands faded as she finished up, sitting back Sukai toke her hands away from the man, they went back under her trench coat as she pulled her long socks back up her bear legs underneath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki smiled as he stood up and towered over sukai and smiled happily. "Thank you sky I feel much better," He said as he put his cloak back on and refastened his kanabo to his back. "So your a medical ninja hm? I haven't seen many of those," Sakaki said trying to start a conversation as he waited until he was given further orders by his cousin.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked up at him, she hadn't realized how tall he was until then. Sukai nodded slightly her shyness coming back. Her cheeks were red and she now had her knees to her chest with her arms wrapped around her legs, not looking up Sukai replied in an even softer voice than before. "No, . . . you have to have the talent in your blood to use medical jutsu. And even fewer that do have it ever use it." She placed her chin on her knee's her white bangs covering her soft black eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki sat down next to sky and gazed out over the crater and listened to sky as she talked about the medical division of ninja. "So what made you want to become a medic?" He asked quietly looking over at sky from the corner of his eye. "Was it to saves lives or just help people in general?" He asked once more a small smile on his face and curiosity shining in his blood red eyes they looked almost like the uchihas sharingan but without the tomoe.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai noticed him sit down next to her. Giving him a side glance from behind her snow-white bangs she spoke, her cheeks getting even redder as he got closer and continued to talk to her. "I was born with the talent for healing, for as long as I can remember i've healed those who have needed it." Sukai had never asked to be a medical ninja. It was just her, and it fit her perfectly. She knew over time though she would get better at Saiton and Fuution jutsu's. Also get better at talking with other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki smiled and flipped his long white hair over his shoulder. "Haha...I'm not capable of saving...well not directly at least," Sakaki said quietly. "I'm only capable of causing destruction and death I guess that's why I always tried to hide my horns when I was younger," Sakaki said a melancholy smile on his face.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai turned her head looking at him with her big black eyes. "Everyone's savable. You just got to know what to do and how you save them." She said softly smiling at him, he didn't seem that bad to were he was evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki smiled at sky his having a very soft and passionate look within them. "Yea...I guess your right sky," He said his smile growing as his eyes closed and he tilted his head to the side a little.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai had smiled back at Sakaki, she felt a bit more comfortable talking to him now. It toke a while to become friends with Sukai and for her to fully open up but she was a good friend to have on one's side on the battle field. Once I train with Fuyu I'll be just a great a fighter as I am a healer. Unwrapping her arms from her legs Sukai put them back behind her supporting herself up as she straightened out her legs in front of her crossing them. She wasn't getting to comfortable, her timidness still shown through even though the way she was now sitting wasn't.  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff