Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 pm
Sydelle had just enough time to get out of the way before a girl went running past her. A giant thing followed her. She ran back down, watching as the girl ran into the store. She was just about to join when she came back out. Sydelle watched in silence, aware that any help she gave would only draw attention to herself. When the demon, it couldn't have been anything else, died, she looked over at the girl. She's a brave one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm
Dalymia waited against the building for a bit and drew her hood over her hair. Let's not do that again. What did he mean my blood poisoned his brother. It's just blood. They drink it all the time. She gasped with sudden realization. I'm screwed.  

Nell-E Kae

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 pm
Alacia stopped herself from landing on her face, "What the he*l was that about?" She muttered, she stood up and dusted herself off. "At least that wasn't me." She thought. Alacia started walking off, now tense, nervous that something was gonna pop out at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm
After dealing with the demon Maria flew back towards town looking for a place to transform where she wouldn't be seen.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Dalymia watched as the girl who'd been knocked down walked away silently. She scanned the skies for any other attackers. She stood, dusting off her hand on the back of her jeans. Take out sounds good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Alacia glanced back to see if there was anyone looking, she shifted into her fox form. She padded down the street, wondering where she would sleep that night.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 am
Dalymia ran across the street and back into her apartment building. They can't come in here. No worries. She calmed herself and slowly walked up the stairs. If it poisoned the demon and killed him, I could expand my business. I could open it to humans as well. Humans with demon or specter trouble..no. How would they get their monster to drink it? Dalymia signed as she reached her floor and wondered if there were any people like her. I doubt it. If there's one thing Immortals are, it's alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 am
Alacia spotted a girl run into her apartment building, "I wonder..'' Alacia thought, "There has to be some cover near that building." She thought as she dashed across the street. Alacia padded towards the end of the building, she went into the alley and curled up, still in her fox form.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 am
Since Dalymia had created the barrier, she was automatically informed whenever any magical being entered her wall of protection that surrounded the apartment building. This is what made her cringe. Something or someone magical had entered the warning barrier and could possibly enter the building.
She knew it wasn't a demon or a specter. Either of them would set off the warning barrier, but they couldn't get past the halting barrier that activated at the door of the apartment. So what the hell?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff