Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ixora High[In need of Students and Teachers<3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you
  Student
  Teacher
View Results

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 pm
Lydia looked at Winter and listened to her lustful tone in her voice as her blue eyes looked to the bored then to Winter again began wiping the problems and pages off the bored."Well I guess we could have a free day." She said smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 pm
Winter smiled as the teacher was putty in her hands. She picked up a thing or two from her older brothers back home. She wrapped an arm around the teacher's waist and whispered into her ear.
"Why not have fun on this free day, maestra? We could discover the unknown in this free time you've given us students."  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 pm
Lydia smiled gently as Winter placed her arm around her waist.She bit her lip softly as she thought of how to reply to her."I think that would be lovely."She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Winter looked to her other classmates, then back at the teacher.
"Not now," she teased. "Well, unless my fellow students would like to help me, that is." She withdrew her arm and sat on a desk with legs crossed.  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm
Lydia's body shuttered at the thought of that biting her lip more she smiled."Indeed."She replied walking to her desk and pulled out her book and began to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 am
Miss Spencer enters the room and blushes not knowing anyone at the school."Oh my what a big and beautiful school I hope the students and teachers want to be friends with me."  

Kau The Haxer

BreakingCharity

8,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 am
Since it was her first day here at Ixora High, Lily was excited yet nervous about how her new classmates would greet the new arrival. She was skipping quickly through the halls looking for her first class, finding that the school was much large then she had expected. She finally slowed down when noticing a much taller blonde woman entering one of the rooms. Hmmm, I'm not really sure where to go but she's probably a teacher so I'll just ask her. She thought to herself with a smile. Retying the stripped blue bow in her hair, she followed after her. "Umm excuse me. Do you know where the Math room is?" She spoke in her usual loud voice not noticing the few awkward stares and a giggle from somewhere in the back of the class.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Haruka walked into the school and her big breasts bouncing with each step. She decided not to wear her bra today because it was too hot. She wasn't wearing any underwear either. The first few buttons of her shirt undone to see a bit of her breasts. And her mini skirt only to her mid-thighs. You could see her hard nipples through the small white shirt. Her long red hair flowing down her back gracefully. She took each step like a model striking a pose. She went to the bathroom to see how she looked. She tied her hair up in a long pony tail and pulled her skirt up a little bit to make it a little bit sexier and undid two more buttons. So you could see most of her breast but not her nipples. She smirked as she walked out and through the hallways as she got hungry looks from other sexy students.  

infinitiii

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 am
miss spencer saw this beautiful student but tried to contain her excitment as she spoke to her as she bumped into her in the hallway"Oh I,m sorry dear I didn't mean to bump into like that forgive me.Miss spencer tried so hard not to look at her boobs but coulnd't help it,"my name is miss spencer its pleasure to meet u Dear...I,m the school's history teacher.Miss spencer blushed looking at Haruka's breasts.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm
Haruka smiled. "No, its alright. It was my fault anyways. I was just on my way to the history classroom." Haruka smirked as she put an arm around Miss. Spencer's waist. As they walked together to the history classroom Haruka closed and locked the door behind them. She sat at the seat closest to Miss Spencer's desk. Haruka folded her arms under her breasts and leaning on the desk. "So Miss Spencer tell me more about yourself." Haruka smirked as her nipples got hard under her shirt, and it was easy to see that.  

infinitiii

Gabriel_Ark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:50 pm
Suna made her way expertly through the halls toward her class, watching the other students as the conversed with one another, wondering idly what it was like to be popular. She stepped into her math class and paused for a second in the doorway as she observed the attractive teacher and fellow classmates before heading to the back of the classroom to stare blankly at the problems written on the board.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm
Alena stumbles into the room with a slight thump as she falls to the floor. her slight frame hidden under the messenger bag she carried and then with a larger twang, fell her cello, as one of the straps broke, causing the instrument to fall to the grown, next to the dazed girl.
she looks around and to her dismay she was seen. turning a deep red, she starts to gather up the cello and her bag, muttering an apology for desterbing the class."i ..i am sorry." in a faint voice.  

Creepiekiddie

5,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

cheapork

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:00 pm
mind if i join? if not then would you add another student seen as the rest have been taken up, thanks.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff