Submit

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:23 pm
" It is beautiful. I guess you learn to appreciate it if you leave for as long as we have."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:34 am
spacespacespacespacespacespacer..o..m..a spacespacespace R..O..M..Y spacespacespace g..y..p..s..y

SPACE
SPACE

i t ' s m e , l o s t i n t h e
User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

when you look into my eyes

. . . .and you see the crazy gypsy in my soul

. . . . . . . .it always comes as a surprise

. . . .when I feel my withered roots begin to grow

well I never had a place that I could call m y v e r y o w n

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .that's all right, my love, 'cause you're my home

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace R o m y .. followed the man's gaze and pressed her lips together. She didn't want to interrupt something both of them obviously enjoy. Shifting her eyes down to her plate, the belly dancer felt her stomach grumble angrily. Moving one hand to cover the giggles that were about to escape, Romy shut her eyes in order to calm down. Removing her hand from her mouth, the belly dancer picked up a noodle. Examining it silently, Roma Gypsy placed it into her mouth and relished the taste of the starches. Keeping a small smile hidden in the corners of her mouth, the belly dancer turned to watched the man and the woman. She liked the way they held themselves, confident. She also liked the way they looked, very trustworthy. Eyeing both of them up and down, Romy placed another noodle into her mouth.

spacespacespacespacespacespace S h i f t i n g .. her weight from left to right, Roma Gypsy blinked a couple of time. "Why did you leave, drabèngro and drabamni?" Keeping her voice in a low tone, the belly dancer began to sway her hips absently. Keeping her torso locked in place as her hips swayed from side to side, Romy popped another noodle into her mouth. She used to do small dance moves out of habit before and after each show. It would keep her body occupied as her mind raced to find an answer to a question. 'Maybe they left because there is something bad about this place.' Her hips began to make small circles as she consumed more noodles. Keeping her eyes locked on her plate, Romy sighed inwardly. 'They do seem pleased now. Maybe the bad thing has gone away.' Pressing her lips together as her hips made figure eights, the belly dancer glanced up at the two. Looking down before they noticed her staring, Romy stared at the robotic dog. Cocking her head to the side as her hips continued to make shapes, she smiled a little.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ;
m o o d .... c u r i o u s

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor ... Basicly ... Run!"

"well i'm a traveler and i'm not one to stay in one place for too long" he said as he breathed in "but there was a war ... a Time War ... and every one lost, this planet was destroyed, but to a prophesy i heard, it was brought back" he said looking at her and handed Romy a fork "our race, the Time Lords, fought a race of beings called the Daleks ... mutated monsters incased in battle armor, the most evil race in existance because of their hatred of anything that wasn't a Dalek ... they believed they were the supream beings and exterminated all other life forms" he said as his eyes reflected the horrors he saqw, the deaths "but now ... Gallifrey is back ... the Time War never happened"

"bowties are cool ... so are fezes"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 pm
The Nurse nodded. " Thankfully. I am glad it's back but at the same time it's not quite set in."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 am
spacespacespacespacespacespacer..o..m..a spacespacespace R..O..M..Y spacespacespace g..y..p..s..y

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥ g y p s y l i f e ♥

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace N o d d i n g .. politely as the man told his story, Romy eyed the fork he had given her. Stabbing her noodles and spinning it wildly, the belly dancer grinned. "Why have you come back?" Getting a sick feeling in her stomach at the look in his eyes, Roma Gypsy forced herself not to look away. For one thing, the story he had just told her was not something you speak about over a cup of tea. Another thing is that Romy was raised to always look people in the eyes if they were telling her about their past. It's just the polite way of doing things. "I do not mean it the way it came out. Blushing slightly, the belly dancer stopped moving her hips. "It is good of you two to come back. Is this place your home?" Looking down slightly once she had finished her question, Romy blushed more. She usually wasn't one to pry, but the little dancer was a curious kitten.

spacespacespacespacespacespace ..

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ; This is poop. I'm so sorry!
m o o d .... c u r i o u s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"no no ... its quite alright ... this is our home planet yes, but we came back kind of against our will ... its a thing that happens every few centuries to elect the next President of Gallifrey" he said as he smiled "we were actualy heading back to the Woodstock concert back in 1969 in Earth time but they got ahold of my ship ... uh oh" he said as he remembered something "we lost the Master ... he'll try and steal a TARDIS if i'm right" he said as at that moment an alarm blazed "correction ... he already did" he said as he knew the Master was already gone from the planet, he could be anywhere in space and time now

(no it's fine ... i've had worse myself)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 am

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace S m i l i n g .. when the man did, Romy cocked her head to the left. She was unsure as to what a "Woodstock" was, or is. Blinking a little at his "uh-oh", the belly dancer bit her lower lip at the thought of losing somebody. Jumping when the alarm sounded, Roma Gypsy pretty much threw her plate into the air and flew behind the man. Cowering a little, the dancer sucked on the inside of her cheek. She never liked loud noises, much less an alarm. "Wh-What does that mean?" Murmuring the words in case something had creeped itself into the room, Romy looked around nervously. Placing her hands on the man's back, the dancer lifted her head over his shoulder and scanned the room. She really hated hiding behind people, but loud noises always freaked her out enough to make her hide. "Drabèngro, is it safe?" Whispering in his ear lightly, Roma Gypsy sighed inwardly. Not only had she lost the food that the robotic dog had given her, but now she is invading the personal space of a man she had just met.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ; D:
m o o d .... n e r v o u s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"it's fine ... it's just saying a ship was stolen ... an enemy of mine called the Master took one to get out of here" he said looking around "infact i sugest we do the same" he said as he took off running down the hall before comming to the blue box itself, his TARDIS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"come on then Romy ... i'll give ya a lift" he said as he opened the door and went inside the consol room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(yes, the inside is bigger than the outside)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm
The Nurse knew Romy would flip at the bigger on the inside thing. She loved that moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 am

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace H e r .. face went pale when the man ran off. Standing with her mouth half open, blinking after him Romy found her feet moving instinctively towards the man and the woman. Stopping short of the blue box, the dancer pressed her lips together nervously. All she could see in her mind was all three of them squished together inside of a blue box. Peering inside of it, Roma Gypsy's breath caught. "I. Do not... Understand." Blinking stupidly at the interior, Romy stepped inside and blinked some more.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ; D: Farts, sucks. I'm sorry!
m o o d .... f r e a k i n g o u t

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

walking aound the consol in the center of the room, the Doctor pushed buttons and activated swiches including odd things including, sink knobs, toilet flushers and wibbly odd things "mind closing the doors behind you ... it can be a bit drafty going through the Time Vortex" he said to Romy as he continued fiddling

(no, actualy thats how most people react when they see the inside ... actualy your the first who actualy reacted the natural way to the TARDIS ... everyone else was like: "eh ... so what")  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 am

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace M e c h a n i c a l l y .. doing what the man asked, Romy shut the door and walked farther into the... TARDIS. Blinking stupidly at all of the confusing buttons and levers, the dancer sighed a little. She had no idea what to do about this situation. "Where are we going?" Moving closer to the man, Roma Gypsy watched his hands at work. She liked the way they moved so easily around the complex system. Tucking a smile into the corner of her mouth, the dancer sighed again. Her whole day consisted of walking, getting stuck in a freaky orb thing, meeting a robotic dog, getting scared by a loud alarm and now she is inside of a blue box getting ready to go... Somewhere. The somewhere part is what got her really nervous, but mostly because she was inside of a tiny blue box.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ; Haha, well I'm not sure how people can do that when I'm pretty sure they haven't seen it before. xD
m o o d .... s l i g h t l y s c a r e d

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"anywhere and anywhen we want, i'm open for sugestions ... but first we beter head to London ... something's making the instruments go haywire"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 pm
" Where in London?"  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Harkee

Aged Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 am

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE

User Image

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

SPACE
SPACE

spacespacespacespacespacespace S l i d i n g .. herself closer to the man, Romy blinked twice. She had no idea where that is, or was for that matter. In fact, she had never even heard of it before. Feeling slightly confused as to what would be the reason why "London" would make everything go haywire, Roma Gypsy only sighed to herself quietly. She really did not know what to do, and the woman had already asked the most important question, well... Not exactly the most important. But it seemed important enough for both of the people she was currently with. It wasn't as if they were leading Romy to her doom or anything. In the short time that she has known the siblings, the belly dancer already felt comfortable enough to go into a tiny blue box with a huge interior and fly or whatever to a place called London. Pressing her lips together thoughtfully, Roma Gypsy nodded to herself. She was going to keep silent as the man did his thing and as soon as they get where they are going, she would ask as many questions as possible. It seemed like a very good plan.

SPACE
SPACE

o u t o f c a r r o t t s ;
m o o d .... b l a n k

Planet Gallifrey

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items